OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Hey there Buddy!!

Looking great!!! I sure look forward to the video that THsea is going to film of you Fimming!! :thumb:

Definately need to get some advise from "walrus mask wearing" Sisco! :rofl::biglaugh:

Plants are looking great! Happy to see the Mekong is in the grow room!!! :)

Hey CF !:Namaste:

Well, probably won't be a video for a while yet. Mekong High and the Tundra will be the crash test dummies for FIMing lessons in a day or two. Need to get THsea back over here to take the pictures, just talked to THsea and we will do the deed on this Thursday. :thumb:

Great pictures too OMM, looks like you've been doing some playing with the settings on that camera of yours!? They seem really clear and well focused. That Kush looks loike she's going to have some serious fruit! Sorry but I cant remember, are those the girls that will go outside or into the tent??

Hi Quix !:love:

Same camera and setting....your eyes are getting better! :high-five:

All the veg girls have been sorted out now and all that are left will go outside.
Now it's just waiting for them to get some size vertically. If I can, I want them all at two and a half feet. Three feet would be better.......I want them to really jump when they go outside into flower.
Of course we know things happen and plans change.......hopefully that won't be the case this time!:thumb:

sheeet...'member Lebonese sheesh?
the bright reds (made lovely red oil too)
Golden Blondes...not as sweet as the Red but potent
Our Green was usually Keif from Morocco
but sometimes some pressed from Lebanon
Black was the goods...always from Afghanistan...or Nepal
but The best was Ghanni.....
then came the Russians, and that all ended.
Then came the Jews, and all that ended.
Then came the Muslim Brotherhood, and all that ended.
maaaannnn...........
'member that Red Leb?
damnit

Depressing Eh Chopper! :smokin::smokin:

My favorite was the pressed green.:circle-of-love:

Don't know where it came from...was delivered from Turkey.

After 6 years I was pretty burned out on hash...wanted buds!!!!!

Hi OMM!

I'm a bit jealous of your Chocolope. That's how I would have liked mine to veg. She's getting healthier now, though, and I finally figure out how to get her closer to the light on my own. Sheesh, that was a lot harder than it should have been!

The plant I'm probably most curiously following besides your Chocolope is that Matanuska Tundra. I've heard that is killer stuff!

I'd love to see how you do your FIM cuts. I tried a couple earlier in my current grow, but gave up and did UBT instead to simplify things - I had too many new variables growing. I want to try it though, and I don't think I did it right last time. I FIM'ed my FIM, so to speak. ;)

Take care of yourself my friend. Sure glad you have THC around to help with stuff. What a good friend! :)

Hi OMM!

I'm a bit jealous of your Chocolope. That's how I would have liked mine to veg. She's getting healthier now, though, and I finally figure out how to get her closer to the light on my own. Sheesh, that was a lot harder than it should have been!

The plant I'm probably most curiously following besides your Chocolope is that Matanuska Tundra. I've heard that is killer stuff!

I'd love to see how you do your FIM cuts. I tried a couple earlier in my current grow, but gave up and did UBT instead to simplify things - I had too many new variables growing. I want to try it though, and I don't think I did it right last time. I FIM'ed my FIM, so to speak. ;)

Take care of yourself my friend. Sure glad you have THC around to help with stuff. What a good friend! :)

HI Buddy! :high-five:

Shame on me......I saw your Chocolope, even said it looked lonely, then didn't suggest you put books or something under it. Blew that one!

Sometimes FIMing a FIM works out fine.

I'm kind of worried about my FIM lesson coming up....I don't cut them..I pinch
them. So it may be hard to see. When Norcaliwood taught me to FIM, that's the way he taught me . I like to feel the little pop when I pinch them.

Matanuska Tundra was in my list of seeds and THsea told me to grow it! He said just what you did......good stuff. He spends allot of time in the strain reports form and knows his stuff. He's building quite a list.

I couldn't do what I do without him and will need him even more as these outdoor girls start putting on weight.
His Lady was here for two weeks on leave from the Navy and she got his butt in shape! Not only the obvious way, but she had him on the beach allot too. I have never seen him so healthy.:circle-of-love: Or so happy.:love:

I'll be helping him too soon, he's planning his first grow now. I won't say more than that, but it should be really cool. He can smoke me under the table too......almost! :Namaste:

The Story cotinues.....................................................Foggia

On the train to Foggia, Tony talked about the Villas that she and her Mother owned. The relatives we were going to see lived in one of them. For taking care of the Villa and the grounds, they lived rent free. I thought that was very big of her, until I saw the villa.
She said there it is and pointed to it.......you could see it from any where in town! It was big! I had no idea it was going to be like this. It was beautiful with grounds that went forever. Holy crap!

A car was waiting when we arrived at the train station and took us to the main house. The garage had 6 other cars in it. The whole experience made me feel pretty small. Foggia is mainly a farming town and this house was center piece of the town.

People started pouring out of the house....and I mean pouring out.....at least 20 people hugged and kissed Tony. That was when I wished that I spoke Italian. She introduced me to them and they all hugged me like I was family. I saw no children, that would come later. We must have been out there for thirty minutes. Then we headed in doors and I was just floored. It looked like half home and half museum.

The men took me with them and we walked the grounds a bit. The place had everything, a stable, pool, tennis courts, and a beautiful garden. The men had a good time with me, and we laughed a lot, but I had no idea what we were laughing about. I did realize that they were telling me I was the only man they had seen Tony with, so I must be special.

Sure was glad I was dressed for the occasion..

We headed into the house and I went with the men to a room I guessed was were we could smoke and talk, before dinner.

Then it was dinner time. The table was for 24 people and we filled the place up. Tony sat at the end of the table and I sat at her right. They had friggin servants! We all stood. until Tony sat down. I started to realize what Tony had spent on my clothes was pocket change for her. Holy crap! By the time all the toasts were over, I was getting looped. They were all directed to Tony and me. What a rush..

She pulled me away from the table before we actually started eating and we met the children......They ate in an other room.....they too had servants,. I just know I had a silly grin on my face all night. Dinner took hours. We had an after dinner drink. Tony got up, so did everyone else.

To be continued..........................................................

Looking forward to when you all three do it!! The Fimming I mean!

I can see how it would be easier to pinch the top when you FIM! I think you should still do the film. At least we can see how long our fingernails should be! I might have to quit chewing on them.

Rich Women Rock!!! The story has turned into a must read!!. I can't till we find out how you ended up in paradise! :thumb:

:bravo: on many of things OMM! I just finished catching up on your wonderful history and beautiful grow, and I am trying to catch my breath...or am I still holding it:Namaste: I feel like I know you from other post of yours and the great reading I've had over the last four days. I'm still fuming about that RS! Shame on her and that loser, kinda hopin something funny happen with that part of the story I'm sure what goes round comes round... Sorry to hear about the news from the Doc, but excellent to hear how well you are doing without the nico stix! Positive vibes to you and yours with that struggle. Toni (Ms. Extraordinary!) wow I can't wait to read the rest and see how that turned out. I would've freaked out thinking of every Italian movie I've seen with wealthy folks like that, then I would've taken another drink and enjoyed myself as you did:high-five: Thanks again for your history, quite a nice touch to an exquisite grow in HI of all places. +reps to add to your bucket. I've already pulled up my couch and I'm locked in :tokin::) Again, I wish you all the best OMM, and would like to be a regular round these parts.:thanks:

DAAAAAAAAANG! You must have been reeeeaaaallll good in the sack! Tadddaaa-tadddaaa-tadddaaaa!

I'm just joshin' a great mind and a great soul for a woman that likes to take control, does she have any granddaughters?

Can't wait for more! :adore:

Hey Sisco! :high-five:

Hey man, after about three times....I had memorized what she liked.......so she was happy. She told me often she liked the way I smelled? We played allot too.
We had fun.

Pic her son my have had children, I don't really know. Not saying any more, would ruin the story. :Namaste:

Looking forward to when you all three do it!! The Fimming I mean!

I can see how it would be easier to pinch the top when you FIM! I think you should still do the film. At least we can see how long our fingernails should be! I might have to quit chewing on them.

Rich Women Rock!!! The story has turned into a must read!!. I can't till we find out how you ended up in paradise! :thumb:

Hey CF ! :high-five:

That's too funny....I do have long nails. I've tried different knives and such, but my hands shake too much. THsea thinks he can film it, so we will see.

Tony......what can I say........one in a million.

How I got to Hawaii is a totally different story. :circle-of-love:

Looking GREAT dad!! My other dad got there in Hawaii yesterday. He is staying in Honolulu, about a block away from Waikiki. You got some sweet little buds there! I can't waitto see the others when they finish! I love the Emarld Jack! Yummy!!

Hey Thanks BAS! :love:

Now you have two Dads in Hawaii! :high-five:

Me too, can't wait until they go outside. They are sucking nutes up like crazy.
I'm finally seeing growth every day. Yeah, the Jack looks like a good one! :thumb:

Hey! I got a message back!

He has a lot of interesting things to say about the design... We can talk about it later. I'll bring my camera to film you FIM'ing.

The girl finally got a phone! Calls are expensive, so we're just texting some... :)

Good on ya for getting back to the story! We need an intermission until some hardcore flowering begins :)

:bravo: on many of things OMM! I just finished catching up on your wonderful history and beautiful grow, and I am trying to catch my breath...or am I still holding it:Namaste: I feel like I know you from other post of yours and the great reading I've had over the last four days. I'm still fuming about that RS! Shame on her and that loser, kinda hopin something funny happen with that part of the story I'm sure what goes round comes round... Sorry to hear about the news from the Doc, but excellent to hear how well you are doing without the nico stix! Positive vibes to you and yours with that struggle. Toni (Ms. Extraordinary!) wow I can't wait to read the rest and see how that turned out. I would've freaked out thinking of every Italian movie I've seen with wealthy folks like that, then I would've taken another drink and enjoyed myself as you did:high-five: Thanks again for your history, quite a nice touch to an exquisite grow in HI of all places. +reps to add to your bucket. I've already pulled up my couch and I'm locked in :tokin::) Again, I wish you all the best OMM, and would like to be a regular round these parts.:thanks:

Well, Hello voltron ! :high-five: Thank You my new friend. For some reason you sound familiar.
The part about RS is not over by a long shot. She will be back to drive me insane. One of the big reasons for writing this story is to rid myself of her.
Needless to say Tony and RS were the two women that impacted my life the most. Obviously there were many more in my life, but none of them came close to these two. Thanks for the +reps, Buddy. We have a ways to go yet.
Enjoy! :thanks: Your welcome here anytime! :bravo:

Hey! I got a message back!

He has a lot of interesting things to say about the design... We can talk about it later. I'll bring my camera to film you FIM'ing.

The girl finally got a phone! Calls are expensive, so we're just texting some... :)

Good on ya for getting back to the story! We need an intermission until some hardcore flowering begins :)

Guess we covered it all just now in our phone conversation....see you Thursday! :Namaste:

The Story Continues………………..............………………………………Brindisi

We only stayed two nights at the Villa and Tony was ready to go. I suggested that we could go farther south to Brindisi. I had docked there once when we were sailing from Greece. The answer was a big no. She really didn't like southern Italy and was ready to go north, the sooner the better. The rest of her Villas were south and she had no wish to see them.

Not that we didn't continue to travel. We stopped in Ancona for a night and relaxed. She had relaxed and was over the visit to the Villa. She honestly didn't like the visit at all. She said they were kissing her butt and they worried about if she was going to sell the Villa. She had no intention of selling the place and had told them over and over that she wouldn't.

From Ancona we when to Bologna. Once again we stayed in a Hotel. The next morning we had a message on the roof. It was crazy to me. It was beautiful in all directions, but I spent my time looking at Tony. Later that night we took the train to Florence. We were in Florence for two days and she took me all over that beautiful city. It was a great history lesson for me. Tony sure loved her country.

When we left Florence we headed to Venice and had dinner, then we went home to Vicenza. It was good to be home. The next day I went to the base and checked things out.
My Warrant Officer said my time was running out and that I should come back in two weeks and start looking for my new assignment.. I probably had a month and a half left in Italy.

I went home and told Tony. She looked at me and I could see nothing but sadness. We hugged for a long time. We both had tears in our eyes. She went in and told her Mother.
I picked up Pic and held him. Soon we were in a group hug. Even when you know something is coming, it doesn't make it any easier.

To be continued...............................................................

I love the stories like I have said time and time again OMM..I have had one hell of a month to say the least...Haven't had much time here on 420 and thought if I read some of your journals again, I would cheer up!! I did to say the least...My dogs got out on Sunday night and I didn't find my pit bull til Monday late night, and sadly I found my daughters little Chihuahua dead in the middle of a busy street I live by...She was hit by a car and nobody even took her out of the road or called animal control to notify anyone....People are sick..I know it was an accident or at least I hope it was....It has been a rough few days...Anyhow, glad to see your all still truckin and thanks for always promoting good vibes....It helps the masses!!!!:cheer:

BAS:thumb:
I burn an Emerald Jack on the way to the shop almost every morning.
Great taste, and a nice "inspirational" head.
(hope I can get another in before my E.J. jars run empty)
perfect start to the day
:):peace:

I love the stories like I have said time and time again OMM..I have had one hell of a month to say the least...Haven't had much time here on 420 and thought if I read some of your journals again, I would cheer up!! I did to say the least...My dogs got out on Sunday night and I didn't find my pit bull til Monday late night, and sadly I found my daughters little Chihuahua dead in the middle of a busy street I live by...She was hit by a car and nobody even took her out of the road or called animal control to notify anyone....People are sick..I know it was an accident or at least I hope it was....It has been a rough few days...Anyhow, glad to see your all still truckin and thanks for always promoting good vibes....It helps the masses!!!!:cheer:

Hi willoby....good to hear from you my friend ! :high-five: I'm so glad my Journal cheers you up. Sounds like a rough month or so for you. The thing about your daughters dog just tore me up. I feel so sorry for her. Maybe you can find a new pup for her.
Take care my friend.....I wish you happy times ahead. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom