OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

The Tent Grow is almost ready to go !!! :cheer:

I will give them a few days to recover from some replanting and then a a day of darkness and then flowering will begin.:Namaste:

Here are the girls....one of each.

Anesthesia.... Pyramid Seeds
Chemdog....... GreenHouse
Lucy.............Barneys' Farm
Vinilla Kush.....Barney's Farm
Twilight.........Dutch Passion
Lemon Skunk..DNA Seeds

Random shots...more in a day or two! :Namaste:

DSCN34562.JPG

DSCN3462.JPG

DSCN34632.JPG

DSCN34652.JPG

DSCN34673.JPG

DSCN3470.JPG

More pictures to come soon.:thumb:

Air-pot head! lol Them things are damn good looking, you still use the Osmo and sylica only? I forget, don't know why the Ginko Balboa ain't kicked in yet..:bravo:

Sisco!!! Another great video!!! Man your plants sure can dance!!!!:adore:

Extremely Entertaining!!! :rocker:

I know exactly how you feel ... The first few days are the worst! Hang in there! I know you can make it!!:high-five:

Now I that I know what FIM stands for! I am going to try it!! You make it sound so easy!!! :rofl:

Hey CF! :high-five:

Still hanging in there ...no cigs. :Namaste:

THsea and I fooled with the already bushy Moby today. Nothing worth taking a picture of.
Going to post some pictures of the veg girls in a few minutes. You'll also see the two crash test dummies I'm going to FIM soon as they get a bit larger. :circle-of-love:

Boy, are you gonna dig the SSOG.....
you'll only use syrup for your waffles forevermore
(damn near as quick too)
well....the Super Skunk has been cloned and allowed to go 12/12...the white hairs popped almost overnite
the Wildfire is waist high and been allowed to go natural as well...and flowers are-a-poppin'
"Cali Wildfire takes more experience to smoke than to grow"
J.ATTITUDE
promo like that? who can resist?.....I flipped the 3 early so I can see already!
~plenty more beans if they're all they're said to be~
{time to feed the monthly bean addiction :).... Querkle...Dr. Grinspoon...Red Dragon... and 10 extra Lost Coast OGs (to make more beans) }
I'd LOVE:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love: to open a seed bank someday...
*don't think I'll live long enough or the laws will change quickly enough....
but I could see dedicating your life to this plant very easily
How many have sold out for corn?
or a soybean?....
or a stinkin' Pineapple
:) Peace Y'all

SSOG sounds like one of your favorites so it must be good Chopper.... :high-five:

Man, Super Skunk and Cali Wildfire sound great too!
Love that quote..."Cali Wildfire takes more experience to smoke than to grow"
This I have to smoke someday!:love:

Dr. Grinspoon...Red Dragon...I have...but sill not buying more.....even though that little doper sitting on my shoulder tells me I should!
:Namaste:

Your seed bank would be "Chopper's GO Big or Go Home Seed Bank!" :thumb:

I think of you when I listen to this song, I think you missed this in my journal..so I'll just post it here!

LOve it Sisco....LOve it!:high-five:
That was right up my alley........my butt was dancing.....something you don't want to see! Hell Yes, Brother Rock and Roll! :thanks::thanks:

I needed that......nice dancing plant too! :thumb:

Air-pot head! lol Them things are damn good looking, you still use the Osmo and sylica only? I forget, don't know why the Ginko Balboa ain't kicked in yet..:bravo:

Someone finally did it! I was waiting for it, Air Pot Head ! Had to be my Buddy Sisco! :Namaste::bravo:

Still doing Osmo and silica....but much more organic nutes by BioBizz.

Be over to see you soon!
:thumb:

Looking, um, the same as always OMM....FANTASTIC!! I guess it must be your experience, but you really do make it look easy!:high-five:

Hey Quix! ;)

It's not me.....it's THsea! He does the heavy lifting.....I just point! You wouldn't believe how much he does around here.

I'm serious, before we do anything we plan it together and we save much time and energy. Putting only 6 plants in the tent was a joint effort. That over grown disaster of last time, we hope to avoid, this time. Never too old to try something that's hopefully for the better. I better smoke something, I'm getting long winded. :love:

A Little Mixed Photo Update!

Here are the two Pakistan Ryder Autos. Once again not much yield, but very good smoke!

DSCN34752.JPG

DSCN34791.JPG

Together 19 grams dry.....but good smoke!

OK! Here is the vegging girls! Day 11 of veg.for this young girl

DSCN3483.JPG

Day 19 of veg for this girl.

DSCN34931.JPG

The rest are day 45 of veg.

DSCN3486.JPG

DSCN34892.JPG

DSCN34901.JPG

DSCN3495.JPG

DSCN3497.JPG

DSCN34991.JPG

That's all folks!

Haha! Not really, we do like 50/50 on the work when I'm there.

I've got a really good feeling about this grow. Some of these plants just look outrageous! One day I'll record the OMM doing fim'ing. Lots of cola's, I really like the Uncle Ben's topping... It's really amazing the things these plants can do. I would have never imagined.:adore:

Boy, that Pakistan Ryder. WOW :circle-of-love:

OH! and OMM, I got a PM! :thumb: exciting, I feel like I've been contacted by a celebrity! Gonna go over all the spec's tonight in closer detail. Have a good evening!

Haha! Not really, we do like 50/50 on the work when I'm there.

I've got a really good feeling about this grow. Some of these plants just look outrageous! One day I'll record the OMM doing fim'ing. Lots of cola's, I really like the Uncle Ben's topping... It's really amazing the things these plants can do. I would have never imagined.:adore:

Boy, that Pakistan Ryder. WOW :circle-of-love:

OH! and OMM, I got a PM! :thumb: exciting, I feel like I've been contacted by a celebrity! Gonna go over all the spec's tonight in closer detail. Have a good evening!

Hey Buddy!:Namaste:

Hey, Man we don't need to let everyone see these hands, they would say "That poor old thing!". Just kidding. We have to talk more about that. Maybe Sisco will teach us to do movies. That would be cool!
I think you and I could do a how to pictorial. Here we go again THsea!

Hooray, he has answered you. He will set you straight on the lights! :bravo:

Hey there Buddy!!

Looking great!!! I sure look forward to the video that THsea is going to film of you Fimming!! :thumb:

Definately need to get some advise from "walrus mask wearing" Sisco! :rofl::biglaugh:

Plants are looking great! Happy to see the Mekong is in the grow room!!! :)

Great pictures too OMM, looks like you've been doing some playing with the settings on that camera of yours!? They seem really clear and well focused. That Kush looks loike she's going to have some serious fruit! Sorry but I cant remember, are those the girls that will go outside or into the tent??

The story continues..................................................Vicenza

When I got off the train in Vicenza (Vi chin za) I called to be picked up.

The young soldier that picked me up was playing Rock and Roll. I asked who it was and he said AC/DC. I told him I really liked it. I had never heard of them He looked me over and smiled. "Want to smoke some hash? Hell yes! We did. I think I might like Italy.

Then he proceeded to tell me where to find it. Just go down to the park at the entrance to
Vicenza and stand by the statues or just walk through the park, people will have red, blonde, black, or green. I became quite familiar with that park in the days to come.

Vicenza was very old.....12th and 13th Century. It was beautiful.

To be continued.................................
sheeet...'member Lebonese sheesh?
the bright reds (made lovely red oil too)
Golden Blondes...not as sweet as the Red but potent
Our Green was usually Keif from Morocco
but sometimes some pressed from Lebanon
Black was the goods...always from Afghanistan...or Nepal
but The best was Ghanni.....
then came the Russians, and that all ended.
Then came the Jews, and all that ended.
Then came the Muslim Brotherhood, and all that ended.
maaaannnn...........
'member that Red Leb?
damnit

Back
Top Bottom