OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

wow, I can smell them from here

Hello Joe:welcome: Thanks for looking in. That's funny! :ganjamon:

I can no longer do my yard work and I have a really nice family of Filipinos that come by once a month and do it for me. This time the oldest man stopped everything and walked over the plants and took his time and smelled each one, then pointed to the Great White Shark and said " This one will be the best!" :ganjamon: I about fell over. :ganjamon:

Then I noticed the youngest guy, about 20 taking pictures of the girls with a cell phone! I rushed over and said Hey! What are you doing? He started laughing and said " I collect pictures of all the grows that we see as we do the yard work". :ganjamon: Then he looked at me and said "Don't you remember I have been doing your yard since I was a kid and I would never let anyone know where your grow was, besides I have my own!" :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: What a day!:thumb:

...yep, me too. I can smell them from here too. ...oh wait. Uh, that might actually be mine, But It definatly helps. lol

haha, OMM I wasn't talking about picking the little stacks off of the plant wet. I meant after they're cured. Thats when I love picking off those little Haze stacks. My favorite part of the plant.

Looking tastier by the minute. Great work. Do you know what your pH is?

Oops! I wondered about that!:ganjamon: I will try the same thing, thanks. The runoff from them all is usually 6.3 to 6.5. I try very hard to keep them in that range. The rain does make it fluctuate a bit. Nothing I can do about that thou. :yummy: I water with RO water only.

i love that purple....beautiful...not been around alot as im busy with maintenance in the grow....those are gorgeous....finally slaughtered my s.h., and i dont think there is an oz on it....but good smoke....really up....hope yours is great, well, i can see it already is.....lavendar:welldone::yummy:

Thanks Lavendar :ganjamon: Hopefully yours was just a freak and if you try her again she'll reward you! Be over to see you soon.:yummy:

Missed a few days but it's always looking good when I get here. Some day I hope to need to tie up some buds of my own. :thumb:

Looking very tasty OMM some mighty fine weed you're growing, brother.

Thank you Mmmmick[/B,] you know damn well I am holding my breath that nothing will happen! :ganjamon:

You may have some tie ups in your two grows too!

Glad to see you rolling along as usual OldMed, Always a terrific ride over there!

When I was growing outdoors only, I used to think how wonderful it would be to grow indoors and have a three month grow cycle! Depending on what kind of shackly strain of a bagseed I was growing I never new when mine would mature. Some of the more sativa (I guess) strains would go into November! It can snow in late Oct where I live! I've finished those ladies off inside the living room by the window. Mid Oct has been my normal harvest time in most cases. That's 5 and a half long months of waiting. What is the normal grow season in the Islands?

Hey Woodsman! My first grow I had a sativa that was in bloom for 120 days, I thought she was never going to finish. Hope these finish a bit sooner. :ganjamon:

What's our growing season? Good question! I may get the dates wrong by a little bit, but it will not make much difference.:smokin::smokin:

From late July to December is Hurricane season. From December to say the end February is our winter. I have actually seen it as cold as 48 degrees. That was a bad year. March to July is rainy season. So there you go...it rains like hell here, no matter what the Hawaiian Tourist Industry tells you!:ganjamon: But things do grow big here if you don't have bad luck.:thumb:
I was in hurricane Iniki a few years back and it actually hit Kauai and mostly by passed us. I lost my fencing, the solar panels on the roof and my Ham Antenna. Don't know where it landed. I gave up Ham radio after that .:ganjamon: As you might have guessed Hurricane insurance is very expensive. Bet that wasn't what you expected to hear! :ganjamon:

One of the great things is since we are very close to the equator we have no daylight savings here. The sun is almost perpetually at 12/12 year around here. Sunrise and sunset are almost perfectly 12/12. If the sunrise varies so does the sunset. A beautiful rhythm.

When I was in the service we used to say to know a country you have to live there. Hawaii is no different.

So glad you had a good harvest my friend.:surf:

G'day mate plants look sensational. I've got a present for you but I left it at a mates place in Nimbin.:rofl: Did you get my e-mail?? Reply with your address so I can send it to you brother. Grow has gone nuts while i've been gone.:thumb::peace:

G'day mate plants look sensational. I've got a present for you but I left it at a mates place in Nimbin.:rofl: Did you get my e-mail?? Reply with your address so I can send it to you brother. Grow has gone nuts while i've been gone.:thumb::peace:

G'day to you too groover. Address coming right up Bud. I hardly ever miss an opportunity to get a gift. You've already given me one......your back! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hey Hey brother grower .....you have some very tasty buds going on .....:yummy:
And just getting bigger :surf:

Thank You Tunes I'm having the time of my life with this grow brother and I know you know that feeling too!:ganjamon:

Hi OMM, :thanks: it is good to be welcomed home and see you are doing so well.
Beautiful plants loaded with nuggets. :welldone:
How's the hand?

Wish I could hop a flight, toast a fatty or two with you, watch the grass grow, and take that ride through the rainbows my friend:yahoo:
Was thinking we should organize a trip of all the 420Mag family to The Dam for winter 2011 and do the coffee shop crawl. With our 420Mag Family and friends it would be the blinded leading the blind (at least in my group). And the winner would be the ones coming in dead last! I think we could manage that, to be crippled in the crawl... sounds good?
:focus:
I ordered some Lemon Skunk out of an old Vegas grower who has developed and kept this strain for over 20yrs.
How do you like growing this strain and does it really stink of lemons? I figure I'll grow'em like X-mas trees. lol
Also ordered Purple Wreck, more Trainwreck, Jack Frost, Rocklock, and Cheese.
Will get the THC Bomb we have curing right now this weekend its Top Shelf for stress, puts you out, nappy time.
Somebody told me it was a ChemDawg variation. It stinks like fuel and 5th generation roach weed.
Just recieved the OK to start growing again. Crazy huh. Still fighting the fascist bastards.
Smoking some Bubble Gum and White Widow mixed in joints:yahoo: and listening to Old School tunes
I know you have the albums, probably first press...:goof:
"Real clean, real fine nicotine. Sometimes the price 65 dollars, prices like that make a grown man holler; 'specially when it's sold by a kid who's only 15.":headbanger::theband::headbanger:

:theband: :headbanger::tommy::headbanger::theband::allgood:

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to:tommy::goof::headbanger:

Oh well
:allgood:

Hi OMM, :thanks: it is good to be welcomed home and see you are doing so well.
Beautiful plants loaded with nuggets. :welldone:
How's the hand?

Wish I could hop a flight, toast a fatty or two with you, watch the grass grow, and take that ride through the rainbows my friend:yahoo:
Was thinking we should organize a trip of all the 420Mag family to The Dam for winter 2011 and do the coffee shop crawl. With our 420Mag Family and friends it would be the blinded leading the blind (at least in my group). And the winner would be the ones coming in dead last! I think we could manage that, to be crippled in the crawl... sounds good?
:focus:
I ordered some Lemon Skunk out of an old Vegas grower who has developed and kept this strain for over 20yrs.
How do you like growing this strain and does it really stink of lemons? I figure I'll grow'em like X-mas trees. lol
Also ordered Purple Wreck, more Trainwreck, Jack Frost, Rocklock, and Cheese.
Will get the THC Bomb we have curing right now this weekend its Top Shelf for stress, puts you out, nappy time.
Somebody told me it was a ChemDawg variation. It stinks like fuel and 5th generation roach weed.
Just recieved the OK to start growing again. Crazy huh. Still fighting the fascist bastards.
Smoking some Bubble Gum and White Widow mixed in joints:yahoo: and listening to Old School tunes
I know you have the albums, probably first press...:goof:
"Real clean, real fine nicotine. Sometimes the price 65 dollars, prices like that make a grown man holler; 'specially when it's sold by a kid who's only 15.":headbanger::theband::headbanger:

:theband: :headbanger::tommy::headbanger::theband::allgood:

I might not give the answer that you want me to:tommy::goof::headbanger:

Oh well
:allgood:

Wingman:yahoo: you shouldn't do this to me when I am so stoned:ganjamon:

Did you say home?:ganjamon:
Truthfully the hand sucks. Getting kind of hard to move it certain ways, its an on going battle and I will win!:ganjamon:

Either one would be fine Rainbows are everywhere here as you know, we could do that for quite a long awhile:hippy::hippy:
Well actually the Dam would be great, always wanted to do that. I think I would love to wander from one Coffee House to an other as long as I could stand.:yahoo: or crawl:yahoo:

Before we go any farther, let me say :woohoo::woohoo: Your growing again!

I am sooooo happy for you my friend:thumb:
What a rush!

The lemon Skunk hasn't been very odoriferous yet, however she is dream to grow, very vigorous growth and if you FIM her she goes crazy growing beautiful colas. :yummy:

All the ones you ordered are ones I would like to try:ganjamon:

I might not give the answer that you want me to

Theme Song:ganjamon:

I'm still sitting here flabbergasted!

Good Good Good for you!:yahoo::yahoo:

oh man, you guys sound like you're formulating a good plan.
The wife and I would love to hit the Dam too. Setting a date for winter 2011 gives plenty of time to save. It would be nice to sample many strains before deciding on seeds to grow.

About the lemon smell from plants. I do not have lemon skunk, I grew some bagseed that we think was some trainwreck variant. But it has smelled of lemons from day one.
Rub the stem; lemons
break the buds; lemons
finger hash; lemons

it's so refreshing. I was thinking of trying the super lemon haze for the next go.

Peace out

oh man, you guys sound like you're formulating a good plan.
The wife and I would love to hit the Dam too. Setting a date for winter 2011 gives plenty of time to save. It would be nice to sample many strains before deciding on seeds to grow.

About the lemon smell from plants. I do not have lemon skunk, I grew some bagseed that we think was some trainwreck variant. But it has smelled of lemons from day one.
Rub the stem; lemons
break the buds; lemons
finger hash; lemons

it's so refreshing. I was thinking of trying the super lemon haze for the next go.

Peace out

Hey Joe It would be a great trip, but I'd have save allot money because after we partied in Dam, I would go back to Italy and Greece at least one more time. Or we could go over to Superweed's place in Italy! :thumb:

I've got some super lemon haze too. I haven't grown it yet, but it's really sposed to be good. Sounds good anyway!:ganjamon:

Aloha, it is morning, it is good, it is cold...it is smelly....and all is well...:ganjamon:.

And all of this pre smoke. :yahoo: I slept well last night...kinda rare nowadays, so is always an event to cherish...already planning a full day...:rollit:.

The young ladies need work I fear...so must plan their futures today and I think today is power up the cloner day, maybe actually know I have a successful clone before I put my girls in this time.

Hope this day finds you well and filled with joy.

And hey Wingman, gratz on getting the "green" light for growing again...:surf:

:peace: my friend from my little garden in the mountains.

I too have a Super Lemon Haze seed, we should all start them together in a Super Lemon Haze journal lol....

Hey Joe It would be a great trip, but I'd have save allot money because after we partied in Dam, I would go back to Italy and Greece at least one more time. Or we could go over to Superweed's place in Italy! :thumb:

I've got some super lemon haze too. I haven't grown it yet, but it's really sposed to be good. Sounds good anyway!:ganjamon:

Aloha, it is morning, it is good, it is cold...it is smelly....and all is well...:ganjamon:.

And all of this pre smoke. :yahoo: I slept well last night...kinda rare nowadays, so is always an event to cherish...already planning a full day...:rollit:.

The young ladies need work I fear...so must plan their futures today and I think today is power up the cloner day, maybe actually know I have a successful clone before I put my girls in this time.

I too have a Super Lemon Haze seed, we should all start them together in a Super Lemon Haze journal lol....

A Super Lemon Haze multi grower journal would be pretty cool.

I just ordered 5 super lemon haze (fem) from Castle Seeds today. And I'm planning on upping my 150 HPS to a 430 HPS. This next grow will be a scrog.

When they come in, I will contact you guys about a combo journal.

What is the normal grow season in the Islands?

Hi Woodsman I wanted to add a bit to the answer I gave you before about our weather and seasons. I should have told you that I live on the Windward Side of my island. All the windward sides of the islands get more rain.
The other side of the island, the Leeward side is quite different and sometimes very dry as it is right now. I was reading today that overall we did not get the usual amount of rain this season. In fact most islands are very dry. We are running about 25% behind normal rainfall. There are fires on the other side of this island and on the Big Island and Maui are a flame too.
I was telling you about my little side of the island and not the big picture. We can have flooding on this side and the other side can be in a bad drought at the same time. It can take about 1 1/2 to drive around the whole island, along the way you will see wet tropical parts, normal veg, dry, and totally barren parts. So what I told you was about my little piece of the island and not the big picture. :smokin::smokin::smokin: Sorry about that!

Aloha High

Now thats sound like a good start of a day for you, glad to hear you slept well and are feeling good! :bravo: I bet you really got things accomplished around your place today.:ganjamon:
Be easy on those girls, thou I know you wont be! Bend, but don't break em.
Good luck with your cloning. :ganjamon:
Well, do feel joy today, but I also feel worn out. We worked on the flower garden again to day and actually got two flowers planted. Only 13 to go.:smokin::smokin:

Yea, we need to coordinate with Joe Coffee and have a comparison grow of
Super Lemon Haze in a journal. That would be fun to try!:thumb:

:peace: in the Zen Garden my friend.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom