OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hey brother I am sorry you are not feeling well. I wanted to stop by with some chicken soup for the soul. I heard from Wood you were feeling down. Our entire 420Mag Family pulling for you, my good friend! Please get well soon I am looking forward to your recovery and our future conversations and endeavours along the islands.

HI Ole Friend :)
Feeling much better now, will be back full time next week. Thanks!
I wish you nothing but good for your court case. Enough is enough!. :peace:

Best keep your old ass in shape. I do plan on coming and burning a fat one with ya. AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY........................ Later's

Hey! You done slackin' ? I saw a video of a guy that looked just like you surfing :surf: some 50' monsters, the lady bringing him his towel had some huge knockers and a little white hat with a red cross on it.... Hmmm, that fake cough aint fooling us, nope.

That was a slick way to get the MOM... lol NO! You do deserve another stripe. Don't go too fast yet,but keep that nurse happy. :peace:

Best keep your old ass in shape. I do plan on coming and burning a fat one with ya. AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY........................ Later's

Will do my best Wood I want a chance to meet you both and have a bunch of smokes with you. Will give you the best tour of the island too! :yahoo:

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods OMM.....

Hey Thanks Buddy it's much better now. Went by your place an saw your journal was pretty much closed. Hope it turned out OK! :ganjamon:

yeahhhhh...
good to hear from you.....hugs, L
now quit typing and start resting....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi Lavendar from over the rainbow! :hippy:
Rested all day.....answering a few friends shouldn't hurt me too bad. :thanks:

Hey Thanks Buddy it's much better now. Went by your place an saw your journal was pretty much closed. Hope it turned out OK! :ganjamon:

Yea my computer crashed on me late in the summer, so I just stopped taking photo's. They turned out ok, I had to chop them early due to the weather, but it is what it is.. I got a little smoke out the deal...:rollit:

I started a new journal for my indoor grow, if ya want stop on by, the link is in my signature.

I'm glad to hear your doing better my friend.

Hey! You done slackin' ? I saw a video of a guy that looked just like you surfing :surf: some 50' monsters, the lady bringing him his towel had some huge knockers and a little white hat with a red cross on it.... Hmmm, that fake cough aint fooling us, nope.

That was a slick way to get the MOM... lol NO! You do deserve another stripe. Don't go too fast yet,but keep that nurse happy. :peace:

Well, the truth is out Sisco! Got away with it for a while! Can't (puff) keep her happy! (puff)! :yahoo:

Yea my computer crashed on me late in the summer, so I just stopped taking photo's. They turned out ok, I had to chop them early due to the weather, but it is what it is.. I got a little smoke out the deal...:rollit:

I started a new journal for my indoor grow, if ya want stop on by, the link is in my signature.

I'm glad to hear your doing better my friend.

At least you got some smoke, bet it was more that a little! :ganjamon:

Will be over to take a look at your new grow! Your a true grower.....always got something going. :ganjamon:

Hi Mmmmick! Thank you my friend !! Sparking one back at you. Been a long month. Have an assortment ready to go. Glad vegging is not a big job.:) Should be rolling around the first! Take care!

I'll be watching for it, OMM. Good to see you back on your feet. Easy does it for a while.

Glad to see your back on your feet my friend.:yahoo::yahoo: I was ready to jump bail and bring you a Dr. from Massachusetts General, but a mutual friend told me you were ok. Love ya brother and I am always in your corner.
:bravo::nicethread:

Mmmmick.......Norcaliwood......Wingman420

Three of my favorite folks...each of you have been constant friends....for a long time and you've all been right there for me all of the time!

All I can say is "Thanks to You All"

I have been very lucky to have you as my friends. If you ever need anything just let me know! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom