OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

:goodjob:

Jus a month away from harvest, snipped a bud and quick dried it, hits pretty hard imo, cant wait for the rest of it to complete:morenutes:

DSC000176.JPG

DSC000187.JPG

Happy growing and G.Bless

Hi Cannab1s :welcome: To 420 and our SLH grow! ;)

Those plants look great! Thank you for posting them here. :bravo:

Always glad to have new members visit us, but you brought us a nice gift to look at. I would say enjoy, but you already are. Really glad to have you drop in on us! :clap::clap::clap:

omm,
should have posted these last night when i got them, but sleep called....she has been in the green house for 1 month now, and the way the leaves are growing in clumps she is getting ready to try to bud, so i think im going to "debug" her....dont see any...but an azamax spray wont hurt....and put her in the 4x4 and see what she does....she went from a 6oz cup to a 3.5gal pot with root oregonisms in her....so i imagine shes in great shape root wise..also have to try and grab some clones.....L

linda-9-4-10-greenhouse_001.jpg

linda-9-4-10-greenhouse_002.jpg

I had no idea such a wonderful connoisseur smoke could be such a good yielder. Here are a couple of shots after harvesting today. day 71 (BEFORE DRYING, OF COURSE)

slh118.jpg

slh214.jpg

Nice looking buds you have there, That strain does look like a serious producer. The SLH looks like it has a lot of sativa in it so it would surely be a plant that you have to have patience with but in my experience they are worth the wait. I have a pure haze strain that took 16 weeks to flower but my oh my was it ever worth the wait. It wasn't a heavy producer but the potency would blow you away, if you smoked it at the beginning of the day then your day was done, it was a smoke for the end of the day for sure. I crossed it with a northern lights #5 and it upped the harvest a little but it remained haze dominant and was still a day wrecker. The Haze plant grew long thin buds that turned a dark orange after curing and had a very spicy smell to it and you had to train the plant while growing it because it wanted to take over the whole room. Well enough talk about my experiences and back to what I was talking about. Those buds look fantastic and after a good cure they should be really sweet...:bravo:...And by the way...:nicethread:...I have enjoyed following this one and seeing the differences everyone had while doing so. You are all a bunch of great growers and I enjoy your company very much...:roorrip:

Hi Lavendar She is looking good for sure. Hold on to your hat, she is going to jump. The more I am around mine the more I like her. She's really putting on some weight now and smells great. For sure take some clones, I think she going to be a good smoke. Had to tie her up but a bit more today, we are having some very strong winds and I don't want to lose a branch like Woodsman did with one of his girls. :smokin:

Nice looking buds you have there, That strain does look like a serious producer. The SLH looks like it has a lot of sativa in it so it would surely be a plant that you have to have patience with but in my experience they are worth the wait. I have a pure haze strain that took 16 weeks to flower but my oh my was it ever worth the wait. It wasn't a heavy producer but the potency would blow you away, if you smoked it at the beginning of the day then your day was done, it was a smoke for the end of the day for sure. I crossed it with a northern lights #5 and it upped the harvest a little but it remained haze dominant and was still a day wrecker. The Haze plant grew long thin buds that turned a dark orange after curing and had a very spicy smell to it and you had to train the plant while growing it because it wanted to take over the whole room. Well enough talk about my experiences and back to what I was talking about. Those buds look fantastic and after a good cure they should be really sweet...:bravo:...And by the way...:nicethread:...I have enjoyed following this one and seeing the differences everyone had while doing so. You are all a bunch of great growers and I enjoy your company very much...:roorrip:

Hello WMDmountainIG :)
Yea, you gotta love sativas. Had Strawberry Haze last grow that was out of this world too. Big yield and great high. :grinjoint:
Glad you have been following along, like you said some great growers all doing great jobs. Such a variety plants and methods being used. :bravo:

Hey OldMedMan, I am following your grow with the airpots, and noticed that your using the clay pellets instead of soil? how is that working for you and how much do you have to water, do they work better that soil? you have some great looking plants there!

Good to hear from you OMM, yes I am following right along with your thread and I am impressed with your efforts. I really like the airpots that you are using, I have to say that this is the first I have ever seen them. I already looked them up on the net and found a supplier in my area. It is really innovative in the way that they work and I can understand why the root system growing in such a way would surely increase the overall growth of the plant. I was just checking out your last pictures and they are indeed some beautiful girls. The haze strain that I was talking about came from amsterdam around 1987 or 88, memory is a little hazy lol. The seeds came from neville at the original "The Seed Bank" and I am almost positive that they were marketed as a pure sativa but I won't swear to it and they were simply named "Haze". I was just wondering if that may be where the genes for all of these other Haze strains came from. I had the pleasure to try some of the SLH and it can definitely cause serious couchlock. Keep up the good work and enjoy the fruits of your labor...:bravo:...:roorrip:

Good to hear from you OMM, yes I am following right along with your thread and I am impressed with your efforts. I really like the airpots that you are using, I have to say that this is the first I have ever seen them. I already looked them up on the net and found a supplier in my area. It is really innovative in the way that they work and I can understand why the root system growing in such a way would surely increase the overall growth of the plant. I was just checking out your last pictures and they are indeed some beautiful girls. The haze strain that I was talking about came from amsterdam around 1987 or 88, memory is a little hazy lol. The seeds came from neville at the original "The Seed Bank" and I am almost positive that they were marketed as a pure sativa but I won't swear to it and they were simply named "Haze". I was just wondering if that may be where the genes for all of these other Haze strains came from. I had the pleasure to try some of the SLH and it can definitely cause serious couchlock. Keep up the good work and enjoy the fruits of your labor...:bravo:...:roorrip:

from what i read, i think all the hazes orig. with neville....but are now mixed with other seed banks house strains...read somewhere he is now working with shantibaba....but he spreads the genetics around, and some were stolen....L

Oooh Oooh Oooh I have one of these plants, Can I join???

DSC03220.JPG

Ignore Gimli standing in the background...

Now thats what i call a beautiful plant, so green and just wouw, i'll be following that one if you keep us up to date along the way. :popcorn:

Hey OldMedMan, I am following your grow with the airpots, and noticed that your using the clay pellets instead of soil? how is that working for you and how much do you have to water, do they work better that soil? you have some great looking plants there!

Hello My Friend and Thanks for the visit :cheer:
Actually the pots have soil in them. The hydroton pellets do two things for me.
1. Creates more air for the roots close to the top.
2. Makes watering much easier and spreads the water more evenly in the pot.

This is my first time using it on all pots. It seems to be working well. ;)

Hello Again:cheer:
I kind of ran into the airpots. When I found they had along history in Great Britain with great success . I just had to give them a shot. Glad I did! :)

Your question about the Haze, has been answered by Lavendar. She is a seeker of old strains and grows many of them. She knows a great deal about different strains and their history. Thanks Lavendar :)

Oooh Oooh Oooh I have one of these plants, Can I join???

DSC03220.JPG

Ignore Gimli standing in the background...

Hi Girl :)

Of course you can join in :grinjoint:

A fine looking girl you have there....be ready for some growth from that little bugger. :yummy:

Thanks for joining in! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom