OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

omm,
glad you're doing ok....so what does bud rot look like .. never seen it or had that around thank G....can you see it from the outside...now ya got me scared...what causes?

yeah, never a dull one around here....got another one to provide for...only room for one more and im done....fun, but work also....im really a bugger about staying in the legal limit....waited too long to do this, and now dont want to blow it....dont need the nabs in my life....

well, enjoy the footsball....im not into it, but im the only one in the whole family who isnt....i like skeet shooting and hockey....oh well, there has to be a wierdo in all families....all is well here, glad youre doing well and enjoying yourself, the finale was excellent....L:peacetwo:

OMM...I looked for the little yellow man with scissors "smilies" but couldn't find it. Hope you have a great time taking them down.... You'll need to have a few puffs now and then, don't forget to plug in the 8 track player. I'm playing mine right now, have on some Cat Stevens "Wild World".

Great to see you around too OldSkoool
I've been diggin your posts. Keep those hands safe and take care my friends.

Hey oldman, like you keep tellin me you better take it easy and stay healthy. We grow these goodies to stay well and worry free right...lol Take care and be well my friend.........jj

Whats up OMM, sorry to hear about those little buggers, but if it was easy everyone would do it. How nice that would be. Got yourself some fat ladies. Looks like you are going to be up to your neck in some very fine meds really soon. And some very sticky fingers. Very nice job as always....

I'm gonna havta get a Kindle just to keep up with this journal.....

Was good to see Mmmick, Setting Sun, and Sisco are still among us...reminds me of old times, like the guy in Hawaii (snicker, snicker) that was growing in a tight box with a mix of lights, going through new grower blues, but persevered......and just take a gander at ya now:thumb:

Shame about the pests from garden hell, lot of nerve attacking the finest mmj plants on the planet........I say nuke the f**kers. We'd all love to grow outdoors, but we often forget about the drawbacks. Hope you find something that works.

Loved the group shots, can't get to many pics of those beautiful plants. Amazing colas. Too funny about the Columbian, yeah, I also remember that taste, and high....maui wowee as well. So rare, but soooooo good.

Keep forgetting to pass on my wife's appreciation to you for what your doing for those that can't do for themselves. Not to mention my own concern of the effect of the labor on yourself. Slow and easy OMM.

Windward side heh? I have a very old friend living in Kanehoe. Shame he doesn't partake.

Cars finished, back to the carving table.

killthebugskillthebugskillthebugs:goodluck:

Aloha

Hey OldSkoool Yep there's a few of us old guys still around. Can't get rid of us! :smokin:

Well, after a big washing and spraying of deadly venom all around. Toyat I only found one leaf miner. I think I have them on the run,I hope. :yummy:

Chopped the Columbian Gold today....pictures in a few minutes. Stinky!!

Thank the wife for me. I do my best. One of my patient's wife came by to pick up a bit for him. He's a good person. He wants very bad to come over and see my garden, but it's real hard for him to move. I know I help him, but it hurts to know he's so bad off.

Too bad, Kaneohe is next door! :smokin:

Glad your done with car!

Back to the real Art that you create! :thumb:

omm,
glad you're doing ok....so what does bud rot look like .. never seen it or had that around thank G....can you see it from the outside...now ya got me scared...what causes?

yeah, never a dull one around here....got another one to provide for...only room for one more and im done....fun, but work also....im really a bugger about staying in the legal limit....waited too long to do this, and now dont want to blow it....dont need the nabs in my life....

well, enjoy the footsball....im not into it, but im the only one in the whole family who isnt....i like skeet shooting and hockey....oh well, there has to be a wierdo in all families....all is well here, glad youre doing well and enjoying yourself, the finale was excellent....L:peacetwo:

Hi Lavendar!:)
I just knew someone would ask that and I didn't take a picture. There is one in my gallery. I will pull it out and show it to you...maybe next week...busy as can be at the moment.:smokin: I am not sure what causes it, but I had a bit my last grow too. May be the heat and humidity here. Just a guess.

Feel the same about my helping folks. Took a long time to get here, not about to blow it.

I love hockey too! Played goalie when I was young. Great final!

Yep, yesterday was one good day for me heath wise. Today was good too! OMM!

OMM...I looked for the little yellow man with scissors "smilies" but couldn't find it. Hope you have a great time taking them down.... You'll need to have a few puffs now and then, don't forget to plug in the 8 track player. I'm playing mine right now, have on some Cat Stevens "Wild World".

Great to see you around too OldSkoool
I've been diggin your posts. Keep those hands safe and take care my friends.

Hey Sisco 8 track! Oh! Noes! Love Cat Stevens! :thumb:

Hey oldman, like you keep tellin me you better take it easy and stay healthy. We grow these goodies to stay well and worry free right...lol Take care and be well my friend.........jj

Hey JJ! Your right, I'm always peaching to you! Guess I better listen to myself! :rofl:

Same to you old Friend! :thanks:

Whats up OMM, sorry to hear about those little buggers, but if it was easy everyone would do it. How nice that would be. Got yourself some fat ladies. Looks like you are going to be up to your neck in some very fine meds really soon. And some very sticky fingers. Very nice job as always....

Hello sonzor Hopefully I have them on the run! If I don't, I will !
Got some stinky sticky fingers right now! :yummy: Copped the Columbian Gold today. Pictures to follow. Thanks for the visit...all ways good to see you.:thumb:

Here is the pictures of the first girl to come down! :Rasta:

The Columbian Gold

Wet weight 389 grams. :)
bowlwet.jpg

This not the usual way I dry, but she is really wet. I'll do this a few days, then on to my usual brown paper bags and finally jars. :ganjamon:
box36.jpg

More tomorrow! :thumb:

Drat! Too Late! I was gonna suggest you set up live webcam event, showing you slicing 'n dicing on this special occasion so your fans could cheer you on!

:goodjob:

You don't usually cure in cardboard boxes? I tried it after Granny gave it a try, and it worked great, matter of fact, Wanda dried amazingly fast. Think I was able to put them in jars after a week or so....Do you have better results with paper bags?

Don't forget to keep the box closed for the first couple days, then slowly allow more circulated air to 'em. Helps if you can keep the box in a dark room with the a/c on, and a fan going to reduce the humidity.

We all humbly bow to your growing talents, and amazing results.

What lady is next for the chopping block?

Too funny, when you mentioned the windward side, I kinda figured you'd be close to Ron. He's a life long friend, and old surfing buddy since we were preschooler's in Socal, in fact he still surfs.

I'll pass that onto my wife, right now she's on cloud nine, our boy called from his ship last night, somewhere out in the Pacific on his 2nd deployment, whereabouts, and destination unknown.....you know the Navy, loose lips and all.

Congrat's again on another fine job bud.

Ooops! Lights came on, time to check my baby!

Aloha

Wow OldMedMan!!!
Your right,you will defently have your hands full this week,sounds like a fun and rewarding job,lol...
That Columbian Gold looks perfect..and might I say massive!!!
Some of those buds are freaking huge!!!
Damn good job and I'll be watching for sure,and waiting with anticipation,lol...:thumb:
And that pic of the bowl of buds is my favorite!

yeahhhhh omm, go omm go....
looks great....and nice haul....

the first place our buds go is in the box....on screens for a few days, have a cloth over it to shut out light....gets moving air, then into the paper bags, i use this kinda to start shaping....for a couple of days, then into jars, for at least a month or two....then bagged, tagged, and frozen....

great job....L:blunt::popcorn:

Holy Cow!!! OMM you grow some dense buds. Those things look amazing and hope the taste and smoke as good as they look.... Very nice.....

Aloha (woah, that blue is intense..:))...What an amazingly dense looking collection of fine connoisseur trimmed buds!!! Beautiful!!!

:bravo: :adore: :bravo: :woohoo: :bravo:

I like the box :smokin: (wire is a good idea), bet she has some beautiful tropical company joining her royal Aztec self soon,...she looks absolutely :yummy:!!!

:peace: my good friend to you and Jo from my little mountain garden.

And I know your patient/friend will really appreciate all the love and caring you gave your girls, they will relay that though their amazing medical properties, a little relief from the daily pains :cheer:.

Drat! Too Late! I was gonna suggest you set up live webcam event, showing you slicing 'n dicing on this special occasion so your fans could cheer you on!

:goodjob:

You don't usually cure in cardboard boxes? I tried it after Granny gave it a try, and it worked great, matter of fact, Wanda dried amazingly fast. Think I was able to put them in jars after a week or so....Do you have better results with paper bags?

Don't forget to keep the box closed for the first couple days, then slowly allow more circulated air to 'em. Helps if you can keep the box in a dark room with the a/c on, and a fan going to reduce the humidity.

We all humbly bow to your growing talents, and amazing results.

What lady is next for the chopping block?

Too funny, when you mentioned the windward side, I kinda figured you'd be close to Ron. He's a life long friend, and old surfing buddy since we were preschooler's in Socal, in fact he still surfs.

I'll pass that onto my wife, right now she's on cloud nine, our boy called from his ship last night, somewhere out in the Pacific on his 2nd deployment, whereabouts, and destination unknown.....you know the Navy, loose lips and all.

Congrat's again on another fine job bud.

Ooops! Lights came on, time to check my baby!

Aloha

OH! No you don't! No web came event!:)
If you want to see the Event watch it on TV!:grinjoint:

I cure the really heavy ones it the box for a while and then put them in brown bags a while, then the jars. I may keep CG in the box for a while. She is a heavy weight! Her buds are hard as rocks. Best weight per bud that I've grown. :cheer:
No AC here my friend! We live in the raw weather. I do blow a fan on them occasionally....have too!

Well, you may change your mind when you see the weights I'm about to post. To me very disappointing. Caused by my great expectations. :smokin::smokin:

Preschool friend! I didn't know they had preschool back then! :)

Good for her! Always good to hear from a sprout! Glad he's fine!:)

SLH and Church coming up! :cheer:

Wow OldMedMan!!!
Your right,you will defently have your hands full this week,sounds like a fun and rewarding job,lol...
That Columbian Gold looks perfect..and might I say massive!!!
Some of those buds are freaking huge!!!
Damn good job and I'll be watching for sure,and waiting with anticipation,lol...:thumb:
And that pic of the bowl of buds is my favorite!

Hey Thanks Buddy ;) The CG is massive! Really heavy weight buds!
I'm with you....really impressed by them myself! :)

More on the way! :cheer:

yeahhhhh omm, go omm go....
looks great....and nice haul....

the first place our buds go is in the box....on screens for a few days, have a cloth over it to shut out light....gets moving air, then into the paper bags, i use this kinda to start shaping....for a couple of days, then into jars, for at least a month or two....then bagged, tagged, and frozen....

great job....L:blunt::popcorn:

Thanks Lavendar :) Heaviest buds I grown so far! :)

That's quite a system you have going. I think I might have to get some screens. Mine, so far have not lasted long enough to freeze yet. You must have a big freezer! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom