Oldsmokey Goes Hydro

Vitamin H and J! All you need is a little vitamin M

I like a little vitamin B in my vitamin C when it’s cold out. And for clarity, I mean Bailey’s in my coffee. :rofl:

Same here, most of the time :D

Bailys is nice in my thermos while ice fishing. That and a pint or two of blackberry brandy to sip on
I dont drink, so I'm kinda boring. I was going to say I like my coffee like I like my women... sober, but I didn't want to be the grown up in the conversation. Haha

You think you're boring, I don't drink or smoke!

C738A53B-FD27-49FA-B95E-0BD18016E1E0.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL! That makes it sound a lot better than it is...a Chevy Cruze :).
Ah, I was waiting for "Corvette".
I think you should get something sportier. Something that will turn heads. You kick your life into overdrive with something like a 1953 Chevrolet custom panel! Your family would love a cruise down PCH in an old car with an obnoxious engine! Earthday be damned.

A 'vette would be much cooler, and well out of my price range. My other option was a Mazda 3 but there wasn't a dealer anywhere near me at the time.

My next car will probably be electric though. I drove a friend's Bolt and it takes off like a stick shift! Not sure what I'll do with all the spare time my left foot will have...
I have a Maxima, and the old car. The Maxima was a beast in its own right when it came out. Most 6 cylinder cars will beat it nowadays.

I thought about making the street rod electric. You can buy the guts out of a Tesla, then you just fill it with batteries. It would be MUCH faster than it is now, but I think I'm done with cars

The unofficial drink of my hometown is Leroux blackberry brandy. You can't go out to the bar without someone buying you a shot of the stuff.
I'd try it!
Have you ever had absinthe?

Yeah a few times, not a big fan. Even had a shot of the stuff over in Germany, still didn't like it. Haha
Its awful. But the buzz is cool. We were in Prague when we had it.
Its funny how every place has a local drink.

Back
Top Bottom