StankClips
We need a glossary Shed :) I wonder how many people have heard of the ShedTent.
And what are you in the mood for tonight or the morning in SA? 🎶
Oh Nev, salvation would be nice... I know I answered a few days ago about the music but send "prayers" our way please.
So far the best thing to happen is that they all took their time about getting into the flowering stage. That should mean that if I do my part correctly they should produce a good supply.
I can't remember the point at which they flowered... whereabouts were they in days of veg when they bloomed?
Oh and 1 more thing. I‘ve been setting up a small tropical fish aquarium and hope to start using the water from the changes on my plants. Just trying to keep myself amused.:laughtwo:
I have a buddy who does that... he swears by it.
@Carmen Ray You rock girl! Really
Thank you, wonderful human. So do you :passitleft:

I’ve tried to save the strain on my eyes :nerd-with-glasses:the last few days so I could mess around here today and follow up on everyone. If I spend to much of the day on my iPad I totally burn out my eyes so imma get busy.

Yesterday was a top feed with GeoFlora bloom 🌱and water from my fish tank for the girls in the tent. No Cal-Mag or any other supplements but I always add some mosquito bits to the water.

It took 4 hours to get this all accomplished as I released and removed every tiedown and Carhook from every plant. I just couldn’t get in to scratching up the soil and cutting in the nutes this time.

I found a very mild dose of powdery mildew on 5 or 6 leaves of the Chocolate Skunk. So I then removed the leaves and gave it a good defoliation even though she is heavy into flower. I also thinned out the 2 Gorilla Glues then added another fan to the tent.
Finally tinkering with the exhaust scrubber and the inline fresh air speeds I got the R/H down tinto the low 50’.

The Skunk should be ready at around 20 more days so I hope the PW is eliminated and doesn’t spread. The Glues has along ways to go yet.

I put the 2 GG’s in different size pots just to see what difference it would make on the final outcome.
So I have one in a #5gal fabric and one in a #3gal fabric.
The 5gal is five days older then the 3gal yet the 3gal though still slightly smaller then the 5gal had started it’s flowering sooner. Now I realize they are autos and it’s no A B testing but I did find this interesting if it has anything to do with the pot size. I saw a link a couple days ago with a #10gal pot being used on an auto. I want to follow up on that one.

The largest auto I ever grew was a CS from 00 Seeds back in 2020. She grew so much she caught me off guard and got away from me.
I can sure see how that happened now GDB! I’ve got the 4 Skunk quad limbs that stretched well past the edge of the pot. I did manage to keep her down but now the problem she wants a lot more light then the 2 GG’s. I‘ve had to raise her pot up closer to the light.

Right now I’ve got the light roughly 20” from the tops of the GG’ and thar reads about 36k on the LUX meter. That to me seems a little low but the Glues don’t seem to want it any more intense.

Well that about sums up the diddley wampus around here. I hope your week is off and running with calm and happiness.
:circle-of-love:

1E179AD2-37C5-4ADA-8542-7561AE364586.jpeg
B483366F-7799-4C08-9B51-ED1FCAA41640.jpeg
57F76DE0-A541-401A-BB0E-B73374A2B8BA.jpeg

1EE90E37-B046-403B-A3CD-64F48D384909.jpeg

I do have a couple quotes to reply too. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I loved that last pic in the dark room!
It could definitely replace a TV, recline back into the sofa and gaze at them all day
I‘ll bring in the couch for you guys I’m staying in my chair.:laugh:
4B1FEBA4-4652-46EC-AB16-891C176152B6.gif

What's it all about, Alpthy?

Looks like an excellent table top to me, and nice idea with the fish water feed. @newty runs a grow op (Stewart Farms Life), and I believe they use nothing but water from their huge fish tank to feed their plants.
Thanks for that link Shed! Fish poo and flowers I’m all about that.

The Alpthy is my trusty little LUX meter. I’m having trouble getting it up into the 40k for the flowering here. My darn Glues start canoeing up hard anything over 35,000lux and the Skunk wants more. And unlike the lots of everybody here I have few books but lots of audio and that doesn’t help to stacking up.

Oh Nev, salvation would be nice... I know I answered a few days ago about the music but send "prayers"
Always

I can't remember the point at which they flowered... whereabouts were they in days of veg when they bloomed?
When growing autos I start my daily count when the seedling breaks ground and shows the first set of true leaves. Node 1.
After that I will put in my hard copy journal book the day I see pistols form on the plant. That just helps me judge as to how soon they will start their flower. Any thing under 20 days I’ve noticed have given me smaller plants. 21 days and longer normally gives me a much better producing plant.
So I don’t count days in flower I document from day one new leaf to chop on the autos.
That’s just me.

When I grew photos I started the same as day one with the 1st leaves through the veg then I started my flower count days when I flipped my lights to a 12/12 not when the plant showed flower. So my flower day count was from flip to chop. I hope that helps you Carmen it’s just the way I count. :laugh:

They really are looking great and I hope you smite that damn PM! And CSkunk really has maxed out the space allotted to it. :)

I’m having trouble getting it up into the 40k for the flowering here. My darn Glues start canoeing up hard anything over 35,000lux
I have the same trouble in my tent giving the light I think they should be getting vs what the charts say they should take. Always better to read the plant than the charts, but it does make me wonder about my lux meter!
And unlike the lots of everybody here I have few books but lots of audio and that doesn’t help to stacking up.
:laugh:

Damn, Nev- Those are some beautiful plants!
You've got that training dialed in...
A lot of weed's gonna come out of that tent..💚

My Gorilla Glue didn't like light turned up very high, either -iirc, She finished at 190 watts, everything else in there has finished around 240 watts

water from my fish tank for the girls in the tent
Have you noticed any changes or is it too soon to tell?
The Skunk should be ready at around 20 more days so I hope the PW is eliminated and doesn’t spread.
yes smite it!
#10gal pot being used on an auto. I want to follow up on that one.
I'd like to hear more about this. Not that I could manage that size in my space, but I'd love to see the potential.

Happy Valentine Day peoples! Sending :hug::hug: and :love:

Inside the tent I’m pleased. The autos are like on cruise control in overdrive right now.

The oldest GorillaGlue is still grumpy as to me what looks like she isn’t liking all the light.
The other 2 plants I’ve put on risers to keep them a little closer but the old GG still looks like the grump. She is still performing well but has always fallen a bit behind the other GG that’s 6 days younger and in a 3gal pot compared to the 5gal.

Everyone was watered with aquarium water 3 days ago and they had another good stretch of growth. They will be due for their next feeding of Geoflora bloom this weekend.
The Chocolate Skunk with 3 of her 4 good limbs has stretched from wall to wall in the 2x4 so she has been pretty much been released from her restraints. I’m guessing she has at the most 2 weeks left to go.

BD228EBF-8FD9-43EB-88F1-D7D4BE1FD9B7.jpeg

On Sunday I also put some good time in cleaning up some unnecessary foliage and opening up a better airflow while replacing all the Carhooks and tie downs. It‘s starting to get full in here.

Heres a good photo of the underside of a GG now showing some light penetration. They all got opened up pretty good.

FB92F4C1-E674-4963-9BD7-BC35103857D7.jpeg

They really are looking great and I hope you smite that damn PM!
So far everything is looking much better. No more signs of that PM. I’m working hard to keep the R/H down and airflow peaking. :nervous-guy:

EA95CF1C-9526-4D15-9DFA-1D96B1CD2E81.jpeg

Theres a big difference between the CSkunk strain and the GGlues. 6 day’s difference between the two in the above photo. My past CSkunk autos came down around 65 days and the GGlues went right at 100 days. It looks as though these figures will be about the same this grow.

My Gorilla Glue didn't like light turned up very high, either -iirc, She finished at 190 watts

You can see my grumpy Gorilla back in the corner. :laughtwo:

3DDB898C-E48A-482A-83B2-5714E85D8152.jpeg

I have to do the family shots a long with what seems to be required the SaugaView.:)

B4D58211-7B6D-411C-89F4-C7387A6C6E60.jpeg

Finally a cola shot of the CSkunk. She is just now starting to show some decent glitter but she had better get busy I’m hoping for a late snow fall on her.

6397113F-B819-4342-B2F4-EBB05B50085A.jpeg

Have you noticed any changes or is it too soon to tell?
This was their 1st watering with the dirty aquarium water so I really haven’t noticed any difference as of yet but I know it should good for them.
What I will notice is when my water bill comes in it will show 5 less gallons of water used. ;)
I try to Conserve.:love:

CCA6DCF6-7D37-4E32-AB0B-3BB3B597BA3B.jpeg

Here I am sitting back having a smoke and just enjoying my 🪴 indoors and in the warmth of the grow room.

Fricking SNOWED here last night! I’m so ready for spring and the warmth of the sun. :adore:

Hope you all have a sweet day with those you love. If you can’t be with them reach out.:love:

Thanks for taking a little peek into my small space in this big universe!

yes smite it!
I think I got them smited. I think? 🦦

Those girls look great, Nev!
You can see my grumpy Gorilla back in the corner.
She does look a bit miffed about something- even so, she doesn't
look like it's slowing her down much!
Some of my plants have drooped like that during the last hour or so of lights on, but they perk back up in the morning-
You could sit her outside of the tent for a few hours and see if the leaves perk up a bit- that would seem to indicate that she's not happy with all that light...🤔

Heres a good photo of the underside of a GG now showing some light penetration.
That's a great photo of what's going on under those beautiful canopies- Nice work, Nev!:thumb:

Plants look tight Nev!

Here I am sitting back having a smoke and just enjoying my 🪴 indoors and in the warmth of the grow room.
I'm with you in that room, or at least that's how the pic makes me feel! :ganjamon:

:ciao: Those autos are stunning Nev! Wowza. I’ve Got several bags of the Geo Flora and have never used it so I’m glad to see you using it very successfully with autos. I have hope now that I can too! Regarding your grumpy Gorilla…what size pot is she in compared to the others? I think you mentioned it but, we’ll….:bongrip: I agree with @Carcass about the leaf droop just before lights out and tilting the right side of that light up a bit like @InTheShed suggested might be helpful too. Are you running your lights at 18/6? What a gorgeous grow! :welldone:

Plants look great Nev.
It’s my story. My plants look good, your plants look Great GG!
Now you need to get that harvest done.;)

You could sit her outside of the tent for a few hours and see if the leaves perk up a bit- that would seem to indicate that she's not happy with all that light...🤔

Followed those instructions. 10 hours sitting outside the tent. She’s still miffed. Females?

I'm with you in that room, or at least that's how the pic makes me feel!

You’re always welcome in my room GDB! Anytime any day.
:passitleft:
Keep warm and cozy Nev.
I’m pretty warm and cozy this week. I have the pups over while my daughter soaks it up in Mexico.
1B7E3D94-BFD5-43CB-ABA4-91612D3FADA7.jpeg

Have you considered lifting that side of the light an inch or two?

Ok I tried this for a day also. Nothing. Just grumpyness.

Crazy good cleanup and that Skunk is really stealing the show in there!

Well it sure is nice to have a shining star. Thank you Shed!

Those autos are stunning Nev! Wowza.

Thank you so Boo! That carry’s a lot coming from a grower like yourself.

I’ve Got several bags of the Geo Flora and have never used it
I really enjoy the simplicity of the GF nutes. Top feed every 12 days for me with an occasional supplement of CalMag+. I also have an excellent supplier that has kept the supply chain full and running. They don’t use theirs either.:)
what size pot is she in compared to the others?
Are you running your lights at 18/6?
Grumpy is in a 5g and the other 2 are in 3g pots. Last time I grew them they were all in 5g pots and I had one that was kinda grumpy that entire grow also.

Yes my light runs at 18/6 once the 1st true leaves come in.

Let’s see if I can get an update in here now before my eyes start burning and I have to rest them.

It Tuesday February 21st and that makes it Fat Tuesday people.Celebrate :party:
I love Carnival/Mardi Gras and have been celebrating for a week now with themed Cajun meals.

Now the plants. I’ve followed all the great instructions for the grumpy one to no avail. I finally just said F it gave her the same level light as the other GG and she still look’s about the same. She’s growing and maturing fine just not as fast as the other. Last grow of these they went between 100 days and 130. Maybe she’s just going to be the much longer one this grow. I‘m just at a loss with her attitude.

All the plants were feed and watered 3 days ago with just the GeoFlora bloom and dirty aquarium water. No other supplements.

The ChocolateSkunk is 62 days now and I’m guessing another 10 to 14 more. She is stacking pretty nicely, not enough shiny stuff yet but hopefully that’s coming soon.

The 57 day old GorillaGlue is plumping up nicely. She is showing some color loss and not as green as she has been. I haven’t added any CalMag+ for at least a month now and I think she is showing that.
I‘m out of my normal Botanicare CalMag+ so I’m going to try our @sponsor Remo MagNifiCal 3.0.0
I haven’t used the Remo brand yet.

Then we have my lovable Grumpy. 63 days today! What can I say. She sure has a full canopy that’s fairly flat. I like that a lot.

Thats about it for this round, my eye is starting to burn so I need to hurry it up. And that’s not easy for me on my iPad with what seem like 3 thumbs and a middle finger.:laughtwo:

:love::hug::love:

223C2E49-C6F6-47A6-A602-19A2A7527D5E.jpeg
811D2D9A-9626-4970-A1C2-5C6B8AE8655D.jpeg
DB054443-871E-41B8-A6AF-349703BCFF9B.jpeg
F7D8FD85-80C3-4B0E-BBD0-C69FA6724262.jpeg
6B4021BD-4CED-441F-B70F-79760AA2CF91.jpeg

Now it’s the Sauga shot.
EF0F645C-BE80-4CA4-BD3A-B29783D2E99E.jpeg

My personal view and your all welcome to join me at any time.:hug:
67B494A6-F593-4BD6-B699-B5772A991BDE.jpeg

Thank you all so for stopping by and taking a little peek into my happy zone.:love:

Happy Fat Tuesday enjoy your feast and catch the last of this years parades.
:passitleft:

You can call them down GGa and up GGa and not give it another thought.
Perfect! Problem solved.:yahoo:It wasn’t worth the stress anyway. My last GG grow turned out fine with one that I thought was always sickly. A least she should be a good yielder and decent smoke for me.

It Tuesday February 21st and that makes it Fat Tuesday people.Celebrate :party:
I love Carnival/Mardi Gras and have been celebrating for a week now with themed Cajun meals.
Themed Cajun meals sound interesting indeed. What kind of ingredients get used? Happy Fat Tuesday.
My personal view and your all welcome to join me at any time.:hug:
:passitleft: what a beautiful view.

Thank you all so for stopping by and taking a little peek into my happy zone.
Thanks for showing us!
Hell, your zone is even making me happy 😁
Some sativas are like that so why not that GGa?
That reminded me- I grew a Kerala Krush (87% sativa) in 2014 that had skinny, droopy leaves all it's life-it just never looked very happy...
1677091494050.jpeg

what a beautiful view
:hug:

Themed Cajun meals sound interesting indeed. What kind of ingredients get used? Happy Fat Tuesday.

I’ll take this to what the door mouse said. Sorry I don’t know how to link it even though I haven’t got there yet. :laughtwo:

Thanks for showing us!

Thank you for the support and the fuel!

Hell, your zone is even making me happy

I like it when people’s are happy! :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom