I find it interesting that you removed the 2 lower nodes but kept the cotyledon. Any particular reason why?
If they're still green, the plant isn't done with them yet- On my ATF, I just removed node 1 and the cotyledons, but they were dried out and shriveled up - probably would've fallen off on their own in a couple days...

The largest auto I ever grew was a CS from 00 Seeds
Sweet I hope I get some good weight but I’m not allowing them to get to tall. Going to do my best to keep them like a tabletop and squat.

I need a little refresher course on autos anyhow
:rofl: Just like you need a little more rain.

I will keep an eye on your grow then say to myself, oh I should’ve done it like that.:laughtwo:

I'm not sure I understand why you're frustrated
It literally takes me an hour or two to update my journal then it never fails I mess something up and loose it all. Then I have to start all over or I just don’t do it at all. So when the dates are messed up it just adds to my frustration inability to operate my iPad. Now I’m not sure if I have 2 skunks or 2 glues. I will have to wait till they flower probably before I will know for sure now.

Yay!! We've figured out their age and upcanned them! :welldone:
We sure have done that. But like I just said I’m not even sure who is what now.:rofl:
I find it interesting that you removed the 2 lower nodes but kept the cotyledon. Any particular reason why?
Thank you @InTheShed and @Carcass you guys are the best and extremely helpful. :thanks:

:passitleft:
Now I’m here to show you my new grinder. Got it a couple days ago from the Zon for like $18.
I’ve been having difficulty with my hands and grip for a couple years now. Some sort of arthritis I’d assume. But grinding my smoke is painful time consuming and just a pain in the arse. And I grind a lot.
So my new coffee bean grinder works absolutely perfectly. I couldn’t be happier.
Not sure how it was going to turn out I started with the fresh Lemon Potion CBD that I’m just ho hum with.
I filled it up gave it a quick tap let it stop spinning then another quick one. Checked it gave it a good shake then it was two more quickies then a third and it was done.
5 quick but separate pulses and a couple shakes in between.
I will never use a hand grinder again.
I‘m just saying someone should have them stenciled with a marijuana leaf and market them as specialized weed grinders. I’m guessing the leaf alone would add $40. To the price easily.

FFD28C88-E830-4EFE-AA44-CDEC52CD9C53.jpeg
5BDA1A41-5DF7-47FF-81C2-FAEC67541D5B.jpeg

Shiny new weed grinder
1AB398C5-616C-4D89-8565-9336FCFD128A.jpeg
299A528F-A516-4477-9AF8-9DD36598E0D9.jpeg

CBD Lemon Potion
83087F42-459C-4593-92BC-720039B368BF.jpeg

So the LP turned out just fine so I put in some Skunk then on with the others and got all my daily jars filled. Fast and pain free.
D4392267-53A1-4D33-937F-5F01EB4A079F.jpeg

Looks easy peasy, and the stainless steel insert will probably make it really easy to get the kief off the sides as it accumulates!
Oh and the grinder came with a nice little brush to get all that good YumYum out. I was worried it would grind it up to fine but it turns out nice. Either 4 or 5 quick pulses and perfect for the pipe or rolling.

Looks easy peasy, and the stainless steel insert will probably make it really easy to get the kief off the sides as it accumulates!
:thumb:
Or just let it accumulate. Then when he uses it for some coffee beans he'll get a nice brew! :)

I've got one of those, but I always figured it'd grind it too fine, so I didn't even try it. :hmmmm:
I'll give it a shot next time I grind some up!
Thanks for the tip, Nev...:thumb:

Let’s see if I can get through this without losing everything and having to start over or just trash this update.

Now that I’ve got the dates correct and the plants have grown enough I can tell I have ended up with only 1 Gorilla Glue auto and 2 Chocolate Skunk autos. And they’re healthy as of today.:)

It’s day 28 on the GG and a couple days behind on the Skunks. I started the training a couple days ago by attaching the pipe cleaners aka the ”Stank Clip”. I will use them until the plants grow a bit larger then I will start with the “Carhooks” to make these hopefully nice tabletop plants.

Im still using the NextLight 150 that I had won in a previous contest here. I’m going to swap it out with my @marshydro SP3000 as the plants are sho good shadows and will need the light penetration.

I feed the plants on Friday their 2nd and last feeding of the @GeoFlora Nutrients veg. 12 more days and they will be on the GF bloom nutes. Each feeding and watering so far they get CalMag+ mosquito bits with some fish Emulsion. They won’t receive the emulsion from from here on out.

Heres a few photos to show the first stages of my training. The plants have already been topped above the 4th node and the lower two nodes removed leaving nodes 3 and 4 to deliver the goods.

D6044D4A-5251-4985-B311-9D61BD184422.jpeg
84091859-3522-4229-8C93-B3EF99C76F90.jpeg
9493A8E1-5932-46D3-B32F-0874794F92AB.jpeg
1FC49D22-D8A1-41F6-B7EC-9E0A16AF07EE.jpeg
7CBCFC04-35F1-4D34-928B-9C98429747BD.jpeg
A6F9A9D1-74E4-48AF-B032-87E72664E80F.jpeg

Probably the best thing so far is that only the GorillaGlue shows preflower pistols. Both the C. Skunks are a day for one and 5 days behind the GG in days of breaking ground.
For Me that tends to give a longer but larger harvest. :blunt:

Then when he uses it for some coffee beans he'll get a nice brew
Do I see a business opportunity here? I will grind if you’re up for the backing and a kiosk.:idea:

I've got one of those, but I always figured it'd grind it too fine, so I didn't even try it. :hmmmm:
I'll give it a shot next time I grind some up!
Thanks for the tip, Nev...:thumb:
I‘m pretty sure it can and will make dust quick. Just make sure your tap /pulse is quick. I let the blade completely stop before I hit it again. And just like Ian Fleming’s agent give it a shake not stirred between the pulses.

Thanks for peeking in friends:love:

I have ended up with only 1 Gorilla Glue auto and 2 Chocolate Skunk autos. And they’re healthy as of today.
Nice and green and well-identified! Great use of the StankClips and excellent pics of how they work too. :noice:
I will grind if you’re up for the backing and a kiosk.
LOL! :reading420magazine:
Let’s see if I can get through this without losing everything and having to start over or just trash this update.
Not sure if you know about the "Save" function on the post box tool bar. You can save as you go in case something happens and it's gone.

Top right, three dots, floppy disk drop-down arrow, Save Draft. Might not be perfect but close to it in my experience.

Your autos are looking great so far, Nev. :thumb: It's nice that your autos are cooperating enough to let you top and train them before deciding to flower.

I’m going to rip into this before my eyes start burning and I can’t complete this small update
on my Auto grow.

It‘s day 35 on the GorillaGlue auto. She is a bit smaller then the two ChocolateSkunk autos that are a little younger but it’s no worries as the GG will most likely go at least another 30+ days after the CS’s come down at around 65 days.

Training has been minimal up until now. Tomorrow will be feeding day with @GeoFlora Nutrients
1/3 cup bloom each for the two in the 3 gallons and a 1/2 cup of the bloom nutes for the 5 gallon pot.
More extensive training will start taking place immediately after the feeding and watering tomorrow.

The @Mars Hydro SP3000 is running at about 70% 19” from the tops with a lux reading of 28-29,000.
That part seem all satisfactory at this time.

Heres a couple photos to show the progress. You may notice a couple white puffy spots on a couple limbs that resemble a praying mantis eggs. Well it’s actually super glue. I had a couple ouches this past week. You see @Carmen Ray it happen’s to most everyone that does an aggressive LST. No worries I just carry on.

F0786646-486A-45AE-AB4D-7A6BE39EF130.jpeg
CD5DC0ED-98BB-4B72-837E-4EE9B12545FA.jpeg

Now both my bruises and cuts were done with the pipe cleaner “Stank Clips” on the tender limbs. My bad to tight.
123CA6BB-1B19-4BE3-B137-71893D7F8196.jpeg

That’s about it for the 3 of these kids for last weeks growth.

:love: For the future grow I’d like to thank our sponser @CannaPot for the speedy delivery and the gifts. You really are a pleasure to work with.
F3B76814-CF53-4EDF-B165-BA0D8A99556F.jpeg

It looks tasty already to me:blunt:

A couple more thank you’s while I’m here.
Not sure if you know about the "Save" function on the post box tool bar.
No I did not. Thank you Shed for the instruction! :hug: I saved a couple times fortunately I haven't had to use it. (yet)

It's nice that your autos are cooperating enough to let you top and train them before deciding to flower.
Thank you BZ! I don’t know if it was because of the cooler than normal temps this time but it is absolutely a welcoming action on their part. Hopefully it will lead to a much better production at the end.

And I thank all that stop by to take a peek into my small world.:love::hug::peacetwo:

Share your love people and stay safe.

Wow Nev, they look like they are filling those pots and forming beautiful shapes.
before my eyes start burning
Whassup with your eyes? Why are they burning? You tired? Come play me some music if you need a rest :)
You see @Carmen Ray it happen’s to most everyone that does an aggressive LST. No worries I just carry on.
I love your idea of the super glue blob as a sealant. I shall do similar when necessary. I am so excited for my next update. My one plant is full of pretty little buds. The other, well she is more like a sculpture that may offer some bud if I can find her new sweet spots.
Serious question: Do you think I may have begin the stretching and hooking too early for the plantlets?

Whassup with your eyes? Why are they burning?
I’m not sure other than I get extreme eye strain and fatigue while on my iPad or just watching the tv at night. It’s pretty painful so I have to close my eyes put a cold pack on and just rest them. When they get real bad I can‘t even look at my iPad. I try to get my important online shit done early because I never know when it’s going to happen.:cool:

I am so excited for my next update. My one plant is full of pretty little buds.
We’ll come on let’s show it CarmenR! I can feel my excitement meter starting to rise.

Do you think I may have begin the stretching and hooking too early for the plant
I can only say that I personally tend to get anxious about starting the Stank Clips and Carhooks in the training. I’ve now tried to let them mature just a little more than I have in the past. I will gently bend and just hand train the tender branches for days before I use any hooks or anything on them.
So mho is you may have started a touch too soon with that thick garden wire. I still cut mine with just pipe cleaner and I don’t even tie them just don’t a half wrap. Still to tight. So tender.

Come play me some music if you need a rest
And what are you in the mood for tonight or the morning in SA? 🎶

Which one has the longest arms? The one named Gorilla! And one needed sticking together? The one named Glue!
:laughtwo: Nice one Shed! I had forgotten that I had named them when they popped ground last one Christmas Day. It‘s No Mas, Si Mas and my X Mas.

I’m not sure other than I get extreme eye strain and fatigue while on my iPad or just watching the tv at night. It’s pretty painful so I have to close my eyes put a cold pack on and just rest them. When they get real bad I can‘t even look at my iPad. I try to get my important online shit done early because I never know when it’s going to happen.:cool:
Well that sucks. I wish your eyes were not sore because I would take you to visit my friend, the writer and historian who lives in the Sierra Morena with his magnificent Sativas. We are currently awaiting his return from a journey and I have made us a fire for while we wait. If you close your eyes and open them you will see the stars in the night sky; much kinder to the soul than the iPad.
We’ll come on let’s show it CarmenR! I can feel my excitement meter starting to rise.
Here's a teaser... shame the poor injured one is still doing something with pistils although I am not sure what.
DSC_1176-Edit.jpg
DSC_1180-Edit.jpg
DSC_1182-Edit.jpg

I can only say that I personally tend to get anxious about starting the Stank Clips and Carhooks in the training. I’ve now tried to let them mature just a little more than I have in the past. I will gently bend and just hand train the tender branches for days before I use any hooks or anything on them.
So mho is you may have started a touch too soon with that thick garden wire. I still cut mine with just pipe cleaner and I don’t even tie them just don’t a half wrap. Still to tight. So tender.
The tip about gentle bending is golden. Please expand a bit on how you initially set your pipe cleaners? Actually no wait. When I do my next auto grow, please will you explain then?
And what are you in the mood for tonight or the morning in SA? 🎶
It's midnight, surprise me :) But before you do, please indulge me and accompany me on foot up the goat path to my surprise party? Follow me now :)

Sweet looking bunch, Nev! Looks like the training is going real well, and the
super glue will keep it that way ! (I use Elmers glue when I get an oopsie.😀..)

And a nice little pkg. from @CannaPot for next time...

About your burning eyes- Mrs. C. decided we should take Turmeric as a supplement- (supposed to be good for inflammation and such)
So I started taking it (1500mg)...a few days later, my eyes started to burn, felt like my tears were acidic or something- anyhow, I stopped the turmeric, and the eyes stopped burning the next day- haven t taken it since, and no more burning eyes.
just a thought...

It’s day 42 on the GGa and a week younger on the youngest CSa and all is just flowing along smoothly right now. The Glue auto still seem a little slower then the 2 C Skunks autos but it should go at least 30+ days longer then the CSkunks. (thumb tuck)

They were all feed 6 days ago with the Geoflora bloom. I feed them every 12 days and that has been working well for these girls. They had a good growth right after the last feeding so it has kept me busy with the training bending, tying down and nipping off of the unnecessary foliage.

So far the best thing to happen is that they all took their time about getting into the flowering stage. That should mean that if I do my part correctly they should produce a good supply.

Im going to get busy as I’ve got a good amount of stretch training to get going on today to keep this table top level in the tent. 2 different pots and a week difference in the starts on these autos and I’m finally getting the canopy level. Now just trying to figure out the darn GGa as she has two extra long lower limbs. She’s making it difficult to keep her symmetrical. Probably my OCPD just testing me.

Love ya’ll and thank you for taking a little peek into my passion. :love:
Oh and 1 more thing. I‘ve been setting up a small tropical fish aquarium and hope to start using the water from the changes on my plants. Just trying to keep myself amused.:laughtwo:

2F4CDB81-BD74-42E0-ACB5-D0A86AFA77BB.jpeg

ChocolateSkunk auto day 36
52011E7A-3E6E-441E-B0EC-DFFDAD4DF2CB.jpeg

Most of what I use in the tent

4CC49F4C-784B-4B90-8314-B50220C1904C.jpeg
Good view of the top canopy at day 42 down to day 36
347F6FED-382A-4666-82BB-A178F542B4DB.jpeg

My view of the tent. Headphones on volume ⬆️ :love:🎶🌱

I stopped the turmeric, and the eyes stopped burning the next day- haven t taken it since, and no more burning eyes.
Thank you @Carcass! I wish I was talking turmeric so I could quite but unfortunately I don’t use any supplements.
I‘m just wearing UV glasses that probably do nothing for me and dark sun glasses when outdoors. I forgot them yesterday when I drove into town and my eyes were just blazing for most of the drive.

But before you do, please indulge me and accompany me on foot up the goat path to my surprise party? Follow me now
@Carmen Ray You rock girl! Really

You're working them Nev!

I loved that last pic in the dark room! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom