OMM's Social Network Part 3

Hey a new network missed part 2 but ill start anew (in my best gator voice) :cheer:

Hey Mrgivemethat....Welcome, haven't see you in a while. Thanks for the (gator voice!) :welcome:

OK, the Queen is here...Now all you tall people or wide people need to make room for a shorty...lol...I am only 5'3....

My Queen, you always have your throne with a perfect view!:battingeyelashes:

Hello OMM, I'm still lurking !!

pushers are such a nasty word I only need 1 dealer for help:)
gawd damn the pusher man

OMG Fish Cake. That's classic !!
"I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run

Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun"

Think I see a seat left in the back row that`s got my name on it. If you don`t mind I will sit back and soak up some of your knowledge.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

so hows everyone hanging?

A little too the left, truthfully. One helluva good feeling going thanks to a little post mixed OG Kush and Chocolope. :bong:

A little too the left, truthfully. One helluva good feeling going thanks to a little post mixed OG Kush and Chocolope. :bong:

lol
same here lol
glad your feeling good X
hope u all feeling ok too specially u OMM
hope jo is getting better too:thumb:

subbed! Post #29, YAY! still in early and got second row!

Nice harvest totals so far!

Thanks Jandre........glad your here, wouldn't be the same without you. :welcome:

so hows everyone hanging?

Not to well, Hating my parents right now. They still are small minded, opportunistic ,and petty. Mom calls and asked for a favor, when I cant deliver 100% she gets all angry and offensive. I love my Mom, but she never grew up, was never there ,and only cares now cause she needs help. Now, she is pretty disabled physically and a Grandma (my sisters) . She gets to "play " mom again. She always has a crisis and they are timed with my opportunities to have a fulfilling life. My sis just recently broke her ankle, and mom comes to the rescue, asking me to give a ride for my sister surgery day( i don't have a car). So I arrange to borrow one, for the time and day. And its an early day for me up at 6 am that's 4 hours lost sleep to boot, plus skipping my meds to drive. Now my mom adds more to do's to the day. More driving, another hour,( for 3 hours driving total )and my back is already going to be sore from driving 1 hour with no break . I say no extra to do. Plus I don't want to leave the hospital when my sister is in surgery. She hangs up in my face after saying all mean like "FINE, We'll Find Some One Else". Now, neither my sis or mom will answer my calls. So I'm hanging very Low, and Blue. I have a very important show the night of my sisters surgery, and my moms extra to do's. This is why I medicate with Cannabis , my life. Sorry for the highjack OMM, just sitting here with steam coming out my hair follicles.

Hey OMM,

A little late, but that's nothing new for me...I'll just hang out here in the back and keep taking notes.

Really sorry for Jo, man it sucks to be in pain. Hope the visit with CF and family brings a little distraction and some cheer.

Nice haul so far...9+ oz. better than a stick in the eye for sure. haha Now I really wanna try the Medi Bomb 1. It sounds right up my alley.

Have a good visit, and we'll all be here when you get back.

:peace:

Sq

Hi My Buddy sqwheels. :thumb: Your right on time young lady.
Poor Jo is sleeping. Has been all day, best thing for her at the moment.

Well, you know Closet Farmer....he's all over the place......Hawaii seems to be much better to him than he thought. He was up on the north shore today with his family. Tomorrow they are going to hang in Waikiki. There is so much to do there, it's silly to leave it.
He should be out here day after tomorrow.
:high-five:

By the way he thinks my Medi-Bomb1 is the best thing he has ever smoked. I ordered some more already. It is GOOD! It's also fast and easy to grow.

Yep, this has been a good grow if it stopped right now. Lucky me, there is more to go!
:ganjamon:

Hey...wht the h*ll...thats ok..i'll sit on the floor...and stay focus...

Welcome miwa ! At least there are pillows on the floor. Good to see you. stay focus.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom