One Seed In The Ground

Well i guess this journal has come to an end. The big plant died on me. I have no clue what happened. Maybe the gofers got a hold of the root system and killed it. I really don't understand cause all the other plants right next to it are doing great. ill post a pic tomorrow. it really is such a sad site. I feel like i failed the plant in someway. it was talking to me at one point but i didn't listen to it. but it was an experiment to see what happens with just water from the hose and nothing else. it just gets me that all the others are still going.

Are you talking about the plant that I said I thought had fusarium wilt?

Life goes on luckily...

perhaps dig up and examine the root system at some point. Sometimes the root of a big tree can suck the life out of a plant. Or a big boulder down like 6 feet deep. Do you have any pics?

At the very least perhaps we can learn something from it instead of just wondering why.

What a sad sight...

20140915_094832.jpg

I'm gonna water it one more time just put the hose on real low and leave it on for an hr or so. i was thinking about making hash with it but that is just to much work for me. i wish one of you guys were close i would just give it to you to make hash..

So I'm washing my buds and i keep finding these damn worms. can i just soak my buds under water for about 30 min to drown these lil fuckers? cause thats what I'm trying to do right now but thought i would ask and see if anyone has ever done this before.

would be nice to see it actually trimming so you can see
how it really works

hey JoeDad its one reason why I like indoors I can have a good few plants but the timing of the harvest allows me to not have to trim a whole bunch of plants at once
just a thought :thumb:

would be nice to see it actually trimming so you can see
how it really works

hey JoeDad its one reason why I like indoors I can have a good few plants but the timing of the harvest allows me to not have to trim a whole bunch of plants at once
just a thought :thumb:

oh i will never do this again. next time 1 or 2 at the most maybe 3 but no more than that.. i was just having fun watching them pop up al over the place and then just moving them to my lil garden that i made for them. i don't know if ill be able to harvest all these in time. i have lots of things going on that are keeping me away from my plants. hopefully tomorrow i can do some trimming i don't know anyone i can give a plant to cause they wouldn't know what to do with it. they would think you just pluck it of and smoke it cause thats what i would think if i didn't grow it myself and learn about everything i know about this plant that i learned from here. but hopefully i can get it done I'm gonna have to go buy a lot more canning jars tho. i think i still have 5 more to go. :high-five::volcano-smiley::ganjamon::party::yummy::thumb::clap::surf::peacetwo::cool::hookah::slide::grinjoint::blunt::partyboy::popcorn::bong::wood::roorrip::clown::loopy::hmmmm::tommy::oops::tommy::theband::theband::tommy:

Back
Top Bottom