One Seed In The Ground

Wish I could help you out friend. I see the fishing one was deleted but that was because it isnt cannabis related but cannabis is directly cannabis related so I wouldnt have a notion on that. Ask Rico

i could understand the fishing one but it thought as long as you uploaded it to the right place you could use it anywhere. but all the other photos were 420 related so i don't understand that.

Whats up with all my photos being deleted. I've uploaded them to the right place? They have the 420 logo when i post them.

You uploaded them to the 420 gallery, Joedaddy.

That gallery is only for photos with a number 420 on them, not for plants or nugs, unless they form the number 420.

When we move images from a gallery, we have to fix the links in the post they were in as well.

That is why your photos were gone and that is why they are now there again.

:Namaste:

So are these not allowed?
if not let me know ill delete them
20140910_165529.jpg
20140910_194605.jpg

You uploaded your photos to the 420 gallery, Joedaddy.

That gallery is only for photos with a number 420 on them,

not for plants or nugs, unless they form the number 420.

When we move images from a gallery, we have to fix the links in the post they were in as well.

That is why your photos were gone and that is why they are now there again.

You were informed of this, please check your PMs.

:Namaste:

now when i upload it doesn't put the 420 logo in the bottom right. maybe something is wrong with the upload system right now i don't know I'm gonna stop uploading pics for a while till i figure out what the hell is going on. maybe i need to get high to figure it out or vice versa who knows.

now when i upload it doesn't put the 420 logo in the bottom right. maybe something is wrong with the upload system right now i don't know I'm gonna stop uploading pics for a while till i figure out what the hell is going on. maybe i need to get high to figure it out or vice versa who knows.

The latest photos you uploaded were PNG files; JPEG files get watermarked, PNG files do not get watermarked.

The latest photos you uploaded were PNG files; JPEG files get watermarked, PNG files do not get watermarked.
so are these fine to post? or do i have to put them some place else cause this is part of my plant and harvest. been doing it like this for sometime now and never had any problems.
20140910_092126.jpg
20140910_095742.jpg
20140910_203350.jpg
20140910_203538.jpg
20140910_200548.jpg
20140910_194605.jpg
20140910_165529.jpg

I was wondering if its possible to freeze my buds after trimming then bring them back out after a day and then cure them.

The reason why i want to do this is cause i was trimming one of my plants and i found a few caterpillars in them and i want to kill them by freezing so they don't do more damage as the buds are curing. then after i can find the bastard and pluck them out. i do trim as much as i can when i see them i pluck them out but I'm afraid i might miss a few. any help would be appreciated...

Oh i forgot to mention i have a lot more of this stuff to cut still. I just started on them today for a lil bit just standing there putting them in this stem holder thing. I'm just cutting them lil by lil i just stand next to it and just trim there at the plant and then just shove them in my holder. Which i have to say I'm really liking it and think it will never see pasta again....

Back
Top Bottom