One Seed In The Ground

When the plant is in flower to the point where it is done it wont get bigger. The buds stop getting bigger a week or 2 before harvest at the latest. So at this point no matter how long you wait you are just degrading potent thc into less potent(about 10%) CBD.

So i guess i got some chopping to do tomorrow. i really don't look forward to doing it but it has to be done. Chop Chop. ill do before and after pics. also do the trichomes continue to change colors from cloudy to amber thru some of the drying stage say a week into drying will they change colors a lil more?

Yes the plants still perform some actions while drying. Thats why its better to wait to smoke your stash because it turns psychoactive. It can release more prevalent terepins and even change color a bit

Saw this when i went fishing this morning and thought it was funny as hell.
20140909_085400.jpg

So I've been drying my buds this way. I hang them from my ceiling fan with the fan on in my room and the buds get dry in about 3 days. just the outside gets a lil dry. then i put them in jars and open them up when they get a lil moist again and repeat. will this way work or do i have to build a box for the with a fan again.

So this is my first victim of the garden. I really wasn't looking forward to trimming today so my bud trimming. This is far from par as trimming goes. Took me over an hr to trim this all up, and this was my smallest plant. So here we go.....

Screenshots_2014-09-10-20-59-04.png

20140910_194605.jpg

Screenshots_2014-09-10-21-07-31.png

Screenshots_2014-09-10-21-01-39.png

Total weight when cut was 1lb and some change.

Dude, nug contest.

I do like all cloudy and little to no amber, but clear is useless to me too, so I harvest when the clear and amber %ages are about equal, which should be maximum cloudy trichomes. The effect is cerebral and helps me think critically and helps me focus, I believe some of these effects are strain dependent, I use Brainstorm Haze for my medical needs.

Back
Top Bottom