Only fan leaves

CE2JD2

Hi Folks,
I need some help identifying what this actually is, see the images.

Basically I started this from seed (unknown strain) and transplanted outside in mid April…I thought it died but it survived.

I did top it a few times and pulled off some little sucker leaves, but it has been this way for about 6-8 weeks, no growth.

5A19B633-7DA2-4A7B-BA59-9A68BE496E7B.jpeg

E9D7D07C-CD8F-4485-BBE0-00AFCD55D353.jpeg

90DEAFDB-0C4E-4894-880D-B073B21E63EA.jpeg

402DFF06-2D0B-42C3-8782-8E74614C3CF8.jpeg

7EC1028D-2902-49E5-847D-3AA16B7B9BA7.jpeg

Is it typical to have no sugar leaves? Thanks for your help, it’s appreciated.
You need some buds before there'll be any sugar leaves, and you don't have any
buds ...
And no, those aren't pistils, that plant isn't flowering yet...

Hi Folks,
I need some help identifying what this actually is, see the images.

Basically I started this from seed (unknown strain) and transplanted outside in mid April…I thought it died but it survived.

I did top it a few times and pulled off some little sucker leaves, but it has been this way for about 6-8 weeks, no growth.

5A19B633-7DA2-4A7B-BA59-9A68BE496E7B.jpeg

E9D7D07C-CD8F-4485-BBE0-00AFCD55D353.jpeg

90DEAFDB-0C4E-4894-880D-B073B21E63EA.jpeg

402DFF06-2D0B-42C3-8782-8E74614C3CF8.jpeg

7EC1028D-2902-49E5-847D-3AA16B7B9BA7.jpeg
Normally when leaves are a dark green in color, the lady is getting too much nitrogen.

Nitrogen.jpg

Your plant is impressive, must be getting more that 12 hours a day of sun. I'd say maybe give it more time for buds to start developing, most locations in the U.S. are still getting 14+ hours of sun each day. Check this link for when you'll get close to a 12/12 sunlight schedule then watch that plant start making buds.

Normally when leaves are a dark green in color, the lady is getting too much nitrogen.

Nitrogen.jpg
Thanks a ton, i hope it will dissipate over the next few weeks. It did start this color, however it is grown in Miracle Gro soil and I have fertilized 2x, so maybe a bit much. The plant beside it seems to be loving it…different types tho.

Your plant is impressive, must be getting more that 12 hours a day of sun. I'd say maybe give it more time for buds to start developing, most locations in the U.S. are still getting 14+ hours of sun each day. Check this link for when you'll get close to a 12/12 sunlight schedule then watch that plant start making buds.

Plants start the flowering process in the Northern hemisphere the day after the summer solstice on June 21. Starting on June 22 there is less daylight than the day before.

Because the transition is slow, pistils don't show until anywhere from mid July to mid August depending on variety and latitude.

12/12 occurs Sept 22 (Fall Equinox) everywhere in the Northern hemisphere below the Arctic Circle.

Nitrate( available) Nitrogen toxicity, and over watering by the looks of it.

Plants use roughly 30% of there sugars they produce just to assimilate the nitrates.

When you over do it with nitrate nitrogen, the plant uses too many sugars to assimilate them, causing much less sugars to be used for root growth causing wilting plants, leaf tips curl down, slow growth, plants that cant raise their leaves in the heat.

Just add water for a while, 250ml per 12" of mass when the plant is WILTING(Dehydrated):)

***YOU ONLY WANNA HYDRATE YOUR PLANT FOR 24-48HRS AT A TIME*****

Giving a plant enough water for 24-48hrs gives you the best growth and root growth/health, air is crucial for respiration(growth), at the roots.

Why do those stems look wide open. Kind of like channels going down the stem; but looks like a split at the top.
Did you have pests on that plant at some time ? Kind of wondering if something ate it; thereby not taking up proper nutrients or something to that nature. @InTheShed what you think ? I'm guessing at this.

Why do those stems look wide open. Kind of like channels going down the stem; but looks like a split at the top.
Did you have pests on that plant at some time ? Kind of wondering if something ate it; thereby not taking up proper nutrients or something to that nature. @InTheShed what you think ? I'm guessing at this.
To be honest Buds, I asked for pictures of the flowering parts to answer OP's question and never got any, which made it hard to answer the "only fan leaves" question. Also, OP already cut it down.

It looked pretty mutant anyway, but I thought it looked healthy all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom