WP_20140805_009_1_.jpg

Jack Herer

WP_20140805_014_1_.jpg
WP_20140805_015_1_.jpg

Kosher Kush

WP_20140805_016_1_.jpg

Trainwreck

WP_20140805_017_1_.jpg

Phantom Cookies got burned a lil from the light, one of the main colas, I'm pretty pissed off. I tied it back to pull it farther from the light, can it recover with new growth?

Your damaged leaves and bud will not recover and will stay burnt. You should decrease the amount of nitrogen you are feeding your Super Lemon Haze. Downward curled leaves in flower is a sign of too high or nitrogen being used and should be decreased.

Your damaged leaves and bud will not recover and will stay burnt. You should decrease the amount of nitrogen you are feeding your Super Lemon Haze. Downward curled leaves in flower is a sign of too high or nitrogen being used and should be decreased.

Thanks KJC... I topdressed with some happy frog fruit and flower, other than that they are getting just water mostly, I'll make sure to pay closer attention to the SLH...

Side note just chopped Super Skunk auto, prob 5-10% amber... I took a couple pics, only got 73 and change wet weight so I'll have under 20 grams but it's something for now.

so I just got some more space, emptied out a closet in the room and am thinking about using it with my extra 600w LED panel, I could now do 4 of my new 18" pots in the tent and two in the closet area, or I may just use the tent to scrog and use the closet to get some other plants vegging and going strong. Phantom cookies is supposed to be done by tuesday the earliest, and it looks pretty dam good, I'm buying a new phone within the next couple days hopefully and it has a way better camera then the one I have now, which I'm excited for. May not do a picture update until then.

New phone will be in tomorrow! Samsung galaxy S5 Active... so... I took a lower branch off of phantom cookies, it had two thumbnail size buds on the lower portion and a bigger bud up top... there were two immature seeds in the two lower buds, one each... the top had none... I had a male Jack Herer in the tent for a while right near phantom cookies, but I didn't think it was producing pollen. Maybe it hermied for some reason, I found the seed in a bag of phantom cookies, thought maybe that one hermied but we only found a couple seeds thru 4 pounds of it... this sucks but I could just run more from seed I guess and see if it was pollinated but Jack, I'll wait til chop day to check for any more

I'm going to try and do a large update tonight, I have my new phone/camera and a lil bit of time after I cook dinner and do a few more things. There seem to be a few issues with some of my girls, which I figured would happen with all different strains going on. Def want to tweak the soil mix a bit for the next go around. Hope to see some of you guys in here after the update later :peace:

Took another test nug from phantom cookies, planned on chopping Tuesday. LOADED with seeds... Idk where or how this happened, I am hoping that the top most "newer" veg isn't pollinated and containing seeds. A few questions now...

Do I chop it asap and get it out of the tent? What was actually smokable is pretty good, I'm pretty stoned, I wanted it to go longer but is it a danger at this point?

The seeds... are they usable? Err... will they inherit "hermie" traits, or is it clear that this plant was pollinated to produce so many seeds? Around 1 gram bud and I have 14 usable seeds and threw out at least 14 more that weren't ready. I had one male plant, it was the Jack Herer which I thought I removed fast enough. I wanted to cross Jack and Phantom, so hopefully they are useful seeds that are a good combination and won't all turn out hermie.

hopefully somebody sees this soon, being stoned when problems happen sucks! haha

Back
Top Bottom