Organic - 600W HPS + 2x 600W LED - Multiple Strains

What day of flower are you at now? If your seeds are the result of early pollination then they are likely the results of genetics and stress and are most likely hermaphrodite seeds. If your seeds are the result of late flower Bolting the seeds will be feminized cannabis seeds. I would examine every bud on your plants for yellow banana shaped female pollen sacks and remove any with sharp scissors. Cannabis seeds take at least 30 days or longer to mature, your pollination likely occurred at least 30 days ago. You do not need to harvest your pollinated plant now, you may allow the plant to continue flowering until it is ready to harvest.

What day of flower are you at now? If your seeds are the result of early pollination then they are likely the results of genetics and stress and are most likely hermaphrodite seeds. If your seeds are the result of late flower Bolting the seeds will be feminized cannabis seeds. I would examine every bud on your plants for yellow banana shaped female pollen sacks and remove any with sharp scissors. Cannabis seeds take at least 30 days or longer to mature, your pollination likely occurred at least 30 days ago. You do not need to harvest your pollinated plant now, you may allow the plant to continue flowering until it is ready to harvest.

It is day 55 of flowering I believe... I have about 50 % mature seeds and the rest are shaped and green with a couple underdeveloped. The male Jack was taken out I'd say prob a week into flowering, I'm on my phone right now so haven't checked in the thread to see exactly when I removed him. So it couldn't be self induced by a long flowering period when it's only been 8 weeks right?

The male was pulled on the 10th of July, which is 9 days into the flip/flowering, 46 days ago

If you have immature seeds, they are likely ~2 weeks from being pollinated.
In my best Montel Williams voice...."Jack, you are ....NOT the father." (of the newer ones)

Must have been something else, or likely multiple pollinations. Hope the smoke is great my friend, the seeds aren't a big deal imo.
Maybe pull them all out and look for bananas. They look like this.

Lucy102.jpg

My hermie turned out not too bad and it gave me some KKxSSH seeds by pollinating the lower branches of my KK. We'll see how that works out in about 12 weeks :)

My hermie turned out not too bad and it gave me some KKxSSH seeds by pollinating the lower branches of my KK. We'll see how that works out in about 12 weeks :)

But if a hermie pollinated another plant would it create hermie seeds? I'm starting to think that the jack herer that looks stressed hermied, pollinated the lower branches of phantom and now probably the other plants, which would not be very good

I've heard it said that it doesn't matter if the parent is a hermie and also that they're more prone to hermie if the parent was one. I'll know for sure in about 6-8 weeks what the deal is going to be since I'm vegging 6 of those seeds now.

Just got some stakes to hold the plants up, and some Dolomite Lime to add some more calcium and magnesium for the plants under LEDs, and a veganic tea/topdressing mix, and some guano. Will post pics later when I put everything to use...

Anybody know how much lime I should add into my soil mix?

NVM, found out a basic rule for it, went on the lower side and mixed a ton of new soil

Back
Top Bottom