Organic - 600W HPS + 2x 600W LED - Multiple Strains

Good job on your harvest StreetDweller, sorry about the hermie.

Thanks guys... I just seem to have acquired a much larger space, may be upgrading in the next month or so, super excited, still have some kinks to work out clearly, I would prob still post on my in home experiments and breeding, but not sure it would be wise to post the other grow, at least not until a lil while after. This journal, however continues, I'm going to go down to probably weekly updates with school back in session and all the other stuff going on in life, but I hope everybody sticks along with me and I'll always be checking in and reading daily, just not sure I will have the time to post new pictures too often.

Congrats SD! :high-five: Hope to see a smoke report on those Phantom Cooks.
That Jack looks all female, and non preggers - best I can see. :)

Awesome, thanks... smoke report coming, I have now had essentially two different phenos of the phantom, and both have a great high and look, I'll have to do a detailed report. Thanks for commenting on the jack, when I looked closer I noticed they were all buds and didn't look like any balls... the jack and super lemon haze are on week 9 today, and great white will hit week 9 on Friday, I did a bunch of transplanting and moving around today, almost done then I have some school work to do but I may post some new pics later

Jack Herer... the buds are the size of my 32 oz Big Bloom lol

20140902_183354_1_.jpg

Kosher Kush (Hermie... :( )
20140902_183422_1_.jpg

Trainwreck

20140902_183428_1_.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

20140902_183437_1_.jpg

Great White Shark

20140902_183450_1_.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

20140902_183507_1_.jpg

Kosher... one of the sacs I found, I got 3, and gently removed any leaves that had pollen)

20140902_183919_1_.jpg

Tent

20140902_190832_1_.jpg

Sour Tangie and Purple Kosher x Strawberry Banana (Giving them another few weeks for pistils to turn up and for room to be available)

20140903_002932_1_.jpg

Oops almost forgot to mention my soil mix... I've been tweaking it since the beginning, the soil which I just transferred all the Veg plants into is:

What was left of the original soil mix (maybe 2 cubic feet?)
1 Bag FFOF
1 Bag Promix HP-Myco
15-20% added coarse perlite (estimating, I added a good decent amount)
2 Cups dolomite lime
2 Cups Veganic "Special Sauce" (Stuff is awesome, loaded with beneficial bacteria and fungi)
2 Cups (5-8-4) Happy Frog Fruit n Flower (Bat guano, Kelp meal, bone meal, feather meal, etc)

I have a fossilized seabird guano that contains no nitrogen, it's the one that I added to the soil in the flower tent, and will be making sure to monitor with Jack Herer and Super Lemon Haze, both of which have seen their fair share of N-Claw throughout the grow.

The Jack and super Lemon Haze look like they will need probably two more weeks, bringing them to the 11th week, may feed them some big bloom tonight and then straight water, Great White Shark is 5% amber or so, will probably come down next week, thanks for everybody that is keeping up, after my school work I'll try and pop in on the other journals.

I'd separate and let grow to term - early stuff I pulled was short lived buzz but full term it was just fine and I got decent oil from it too, just lower than normal yield of oil which was expected.

I'd separate and let grow to term - early stuff I pulled was short lived buzz but full term it was just fine and I got decent oil from it too, just lower than normal yield of oil which was expected.

Thanks for response... I flushed Great White Shark (Coming down probably Friday), Super Lemon Haze and Jack Herer... So I've convinced myself to do a 3' x 3' Sour Tangie SCROG if anybody is interested in watching that I can do a separate journal maybe. The two Sour Tangie and the one Purple Kosher x Strawberry Banana look amazing now, they were shaky and having cal and mag def under the LED, but after being transferred to my new soil mix they have bounced back incredibly well. I have one ST and the PKxSB in large 18" round pots under one 600 watt LED, I want to see what the yield difference is in the two Sour Tangie's, one being in a larger pot with LST and tying branches down, and one in SCROG.

Maybe the Breeders for those two strains count the days/weeks for maturation after actual flowering, not the flip, which is making much more sense to me right now as the Super Lemon Haze is starting to get it's amber/orangish pistils, Week 10 from flip was tuesday, so they are still on schedule if they finish in the next 7 days or so.

Phantom Cookies Report:

(From the Breeder)
Indoor Specifications:
height 4' - 6'
flowering: 8-9 weeks
start cycle (veg): 2-4 weeks
finish cycle: 10-13 total weeks
yield: 1.25 - 1.75 lbs / 1000w
THC: 15% - 23%
CBD: .037%
CBN: 0.09%

Growing: Phantom Cookies was a very easy plant to grow. She was vigorous, and never once showed deficiency. She took well to the organic nutes early on (Roots Trinity, and the soil mix). Very high trich production, and a purplish-blue color underneath make sure she is the prettiest girl in the tent at all times. Topping was done, not much else. It wasn't a huge harvest but I did pull a good amount for having her in a shorter veg stage (4 weeks or so). She finishes quickly, and smells amazing.

Smoking: Do not break it up by hand, you won't be able to roll the joint afterwords. Bag appeal galore... this is one of the strains you whip out in front of friends and watch them drool. My pictures are decent but don't do it justice, and I didn't lower temps enough to get the purple, which I've seen very, very purple Phantom Cookies. A sort of cookie dough flavor, with a little something that I can't describe, almost a bite, but it's so smooth on the draw. During exhale you get much more sort of cookie flavor. Amazing high, both mind and body, and long lasting. One of my absolute favorite strains.

WP_20140502_0051.jpg
20140825_193342.jpg
20140825_193914.jpg
20140825_193328.jpg
20140824_004532.jpg

20140901_183921_1_.jpg
20140901_184329_1_.jpg

So as I'm running out of space to veg out the larger ones I decided to flower everything, now that I have a couple grows, I'm getting more comfortable with LST, so I have my 4'x4' tent full, and 3' x 3' full... 4x4 is 10 hours on, 14 hours off 600w HPS, 3x3 is 12 on 12 off 600w LED. I mainly did so because I want some nice holiday smoke when family and friends are by, and it's always a stressful time of year for everybody, I'm sure Sour Tangie and the Purple KosherxStrawberry Banana will be an awesome stocking stuffer!

My basic plan is to drop these Regular freebies... I got some really nice beans that I want to grow out and I'm ready to try some breeding. I'm not going to use any of the bag seeds anymore (2/2 of them being hermie so far, Phantom Cookies and Kosher Kush)

2x Reg TH Seeds The HOG
2x Reg TH Seeds Lambo/Rambo
2x Reg TH Seeds Sage n Sour
1x Fem Pineapple Express (Didn't germ last attempt, gonna rough up the shell a bit and try once more)

I have a bunch of Phantom Cookies seeds now... but from a hermied plant I am just concerned with getting a bunch more filled with seeds, such good smoke though that I could see myself doing maybe 4 of them in a single tent where they can't harm anybody else.

I'm hoping by the time I am sexing the 6 non-feminized plants I will have a tent open, I'll separate them and maybe run the males under CFLs or a T5, collect as much pollen as possible and store it. If they produce pollen early enough then I will probably try to pollinate a single bud on a few different plants that are in flower, so I will have several different breeding projects to play with and hopefully create a quality strain. I'll most likely do a picture update in the next couple days as SLH and Jack get closer, SLH is all slightly cloudy right now I wanna give her a lil longer

Yes Sir StreetDweller, Update with pictures!!!!!!! I may not be here every day but you are on drive by list. Not to many people here on 420 mag still using HIDs. But I will be in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom