Outdoor Grow - Big Bud #2 - Blue Dream - Purple Bud

Okay, here it is: I lust had a look at the "Purple Bud" and I am seeing about ~10% red trichomes. I guess she is coming down tomorrow. I thought the hairs would have turned a little more brown before it was time though.

I gave her a nice wash and flush today

Its funny that the smallest plant is coming down first. The smallest, but the smelliest. Hard to describe.... like a dank eartthy smell. Kind of like rotting (meat?) but in a sweeter more pleasant way. Slightly pine-y. The buds are the most beautiful that I have grown. My first plant, the BB#2, had much fewer and smaller trichomes. These ones I can tell are turning red with just my naked eye...

Only a couple feet tall:
KIMG1035.jpg

Top cola:
KIMG1023.jpg

A couple close-ups:
KIMG1030.jpg
KIMG1025.jpg

I'll probably post a few pics of the harvest tomorrow morning.

Fall is upon us....

Thanks for stopping by!:thanks:

So that is it!
64 grams wet.

KIMG1042.jpg
KIMG1045.jpg
KIMG1047.jpg

Blue Dream and BB#2 are nowhere near ready to harvest but that is what I thought about this girl and all of a sudden I was seeing red trichomes....

Thanks for stopping by!

Well Done Lazyfish!
Congratulations on your harvest!:bravo:

You take beautiful pics of your beautiful girls �� Congratulations on the start of your harvest!

That is a great compliment, thank you. I try really hard actually. Its just a phone, but if I try hard enough I can get some nice shots...

Okay, the Big Bud#2 is ready to come down. I will cut tomorrow morning before the sun...

Being planted on July 1st, this girl is much bigger than I ever thought she would be. I cant wait until next year. The trichomes are bigger than the one I grew indoors last spring.... I thought that was weird.

The top cola is falling over...hehe

KIMG1074.jpg
KIMG1075.jpg
KIMG1076.jpg

Blue Dream is coming next, the buds are super tiny compared to the other plants..

KIMG1077.jpg

See you tomorrow!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom