P420's Grow Journal 2

Hey bro the ROm and the heri lood awesome. looks likee you are going to get one hell of a harvest. Have fun man. Take care and grow strong. Peace

:goof: here's a couple buds from today :goof:

budnov8.jpg

budnov8a.jpg

here's a shot of me in my manual wheelchair in my grow room and then a couple shots of my with a couple of my plants in my room.

joshnov8.jpg

joshnov8a.jpg

joshnov8b.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are some fine ass ladies u got there pimp. I want to grow and have read alot about it but dont know any good seed companys that will mail to the states. Oh well looks like bag seeds for me lol.

awesome pics as usual man there awesome.

Its been 5 days since I posted pictures, there has been some major major growth in the buds some doubled even tripled in size. Cool thing is they still have exactly a month till harvest. So I took a bunch of pictures of the room, here they are. :bongrip:

nov13a_577196.jpg

nov13b_961707.jpg

nov13c_624934.jpg

nov13d_916980.jpg

nov13e_120405.jpg

definitely man its going to be a big yielder, I just can't believe the size of that one cola thats forming in the last picture on the herijuana its easily going to be about 12in.

blacturboteg420 said:
fuckin makes me just wana laugh at my grow:laughtwo:

Ditto :biglaugh: ...I'm still waiting to see George of the Jungle swoop through and crash into one of the plants...

Back
Top Bottom