P420's Grow Journal 2

here's the original 3 Haze, Herijuana and Romulan

Haze
hazeoct12.jpg

Herijuana
herioct12.jpg

Romulan
romoct12.jpg

pimpin', lemme know how the Early Sativa works out, i've had my eye on that strain but never read about how it does.. nice plants man

Here is the smallest ones Black Domina, Black Domina x Purple Kush, Early Sativa and Skywalker. Everything is ready for flowering either tomorrow or Friday. Even these small guys, they are more testers if you will to see the quality and if I would like to grow these in the future. Just got to watch out for the Skywlker during flowering cause it is the only plant started by seed the res are clones from a female mother plant.

Black Domina
blkdoct13.jpg

Black Domina x Purple Kush
blkdpkoct13.jpg

Early Sativa
earlysatoct13.jpg

Skywalker
skyoct13.jpg

omg bro i took a lil vacation and to come back to the forums seeing this. u made my day bro. i just love this grow. defenitley looking awesome man. cant wait till harvest man.

thanks pyro
and Dahui I'm thinking it will get taller but it's the true Haze 100% sativa which might get to big if so we'll tie 'em down. Flowering starts tomorrow

cant wait man.

Well today is officially the first day of flowering, started them off with some Monster Bloom today (this shit kicks ass). All 25 plants range in size 15 large, 7 herijuana, 6 Romulan and 2 Haze all about 2ft, 6 more herijuana about 1ft and 1 Skywalker about 1.5ft. Then in these next few pictures you can see how small the Purple Kush x Black Domina, Early Sativa and the Black Domina are. But all will be flowered at the same time, so about 8 weeks and I will have another crop :goof: like I said before not expecting much off the smaller plants just trying them to see if they are a strain I'd like to add to future grows.

So here's Black Domina
blkdmoct14.jpg

and Early Sativa
earlysativaoct14.jpg

hey thanks man can't wait to see what happens over the next couple weeks since flowering started today. Just can't wait to see them go through the stretching phase of flowering and then the buds. I know 24 of 25 are female but I'm praying hard that the Skywalker turns out to be female as well, its turned into a beautiful plant so far and has great background Blueberry x Mazar. Also to be able to have 7 different strains to choose from is going to kick ass, its going to be one Merry Christmas, LOL!

woooooohoooooooo just awesome man cant wait to see some buds growing.

Thanks B and your welcome to visit anytime bro. :goof:

Same here pyro it's only a matter of weeks before we see some nice buds growing, can't believe that the vegging stage is already done and started flowering yesterday. :adore:

Automodulated hmmmm......a 420 Christmas party not a bad idea, LoL
and thank you very much I'm glad you enjoy the pictures :grinjoint:

Well my buddy "The Plant Doctor" who helps me out with my grows like equipment, clones, food whatever I need came by for his weekly visit. We adjusted the height of the lights started the plants on some flowering food and replaced the MH bulb to another HPS (now have 2 1000w HPS) for flowering. LOL we still got to mylar the rest of the room and about the 3rd week of flowering we still might add a third 1000w HPS to finish the flowering.

Back
Top Bottom