Pantagruel's Perpetually Home

Dang. Just heard about the ACDC strain on here, did a little reading which led me to the MK Ultra strain. Now you know I've just gotta have that one. Problem is its 2 bills. Thanks 420 mag! LOL.

About a month out from finishing my current batch of AfCrack and AfKush. These aren't them. This is transplanting my next batch: South African Kwazulu, Pakistani Valley, Hash Plant, and an AfCrack clone. The SA Kwazulu and the PV are both landrace strains. These are all regular seeds.

About a month out from finishing my current batch of AfCrack and AfKush. These aren't them. This is transplanting my next batch: South African Kwazulu, Pakistani Valley, Hash Plant, and an AfCrack clone. The SA Kwazulu and the PV are both landrace strains. These are all regular seeds.

Beautiful girls you got there. One day I will have a pure landrace in my garden. Life goals.

Thanks Gulfcoastjoker, gotta love landrace!

Below are the Afcrack and AfKush at 5 weeks, before and after flush tonight. I wanted them a bit bigger, but these only stretched 2 inches, I was expecting another foot.

Hi Pantagruel.

The most likely strain to come out of Kwazulu is The Durban poison strain. If so those plants can grow to be fairly large.
They also would have a longer lifespan under normal circumstances.
They are looking great.

:thumb:

Harvested my AfCrack crosses on the weekend. The larger of the two, OMG what IS that heavenly smell? My wife and I can't quite define it. Kind of like herbs and flowers, only much sweeter. In fact, I took a few nibbles of some small, soft stems while trimming and the taste was sugary. Can't wait to see how it cures up!

I had to pull the biggest Kwazulu out of the tent, its nearly double the size of the others. It's now on 12/12 by the window so I can find out if it's a female or a male. Initially I thought male, but might be some female preflowers showing. Fingers crossed. The little ones are indicas, Pakistan Valley.

Looking great @Pantagruel . I love the contrast in the colors on the leaves in the last pic.
Is that the DP? Lovely dark leaves and the bright green on all those potential bud sites.
I do hope it's a girl

Thanks Strain! I don't think SA Kwazulu is identical with Durban Poison, it's also a landrace from a couple hundred kilometers away. I grew Durban for my very first grow. Probably very, very similar though....That is the largest of 5 Kwazulu and I hope it is a girl also. I'm hoping the effects are similar to Durban. Couldn't find any regular Durban seeds which is why I went with this one.

Hey Bilbo! Love the moniker by the way. Great, that will encourage me to do a few more updates, getting lazy...which landraces are you getting? Right now I've got Afghani, Kwazulu, and Pakistan Valley. I hope to have a big collection one day.

Hey Bilbo! Love the moniker by the way. Great, that will encourage me to do a few more updates, getting lazy...which landraces are you getting? Right now I've got Afghani, Kwazulu, and Pakistan Valley. I hope to have a big collection one day.
Mostly african sativas. Swazi gold, malawi, another called pondoland lol. Some afghani kush and shivas aswell :p

Just potted my Harlequin seedlings. From 14 seeds I was only able to get 3 to take, so not too happy about that. As long as I can produce more seed...

That's a pitty. I hope they give you a good yield. Do you have pollen or are you hoping one is a male?

Back
Top Bottom