Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

New water reserve homes for the big girls are coming...gotta wash em out tonight!

16377192252247296058422048233409.jpg

Quick check in to note that LIMELIGHT is now pushing 4ths with her 3rds not even all the way out yet. Her seconds are starting to come up from being glued down to her sides.

I think she is going to be the smallest photoperiod ever but time will tell....

These aren't the best pics cause I grabbed them quick in the tent but here they are...

20211124_105438.jpg

20211124_105409.jpg

20211124_105401.jpg

I'll do a full update when I transfer these girls into their now cleaned pots :)

16377694059516946985595642598455.jpg

That's all I got for now...be back later, enjoy your grow days!!!

We might be related then. Same here in a big way!

Awww brothers from other mothers!!!
Self watering pots?

Oh yes! This is my game changer. They regulate the amount of water at the root. Never allows for build up but are designed that when the are hungry, the roots can pull from it. There is no way I would be able to monitor and keep every plant healthy, otherwise. They take care of a lot of the feed process for me, I just need to empty the reserve out once a week to keep it fresh.
Your plants are looking lovely Krissi!
Thank you, after nearly murdering all of them getting used to these new lights in my seedling stage, they have come back well. I'm so grateful for the genetics of these @Weed Seeds Express seeds! Troopers!!

Awww brothers from other mothers!!!

Oh yes! This is my game changer. They regulate the amount of water at the root. Never allows for build up but are designed that when the are hungry, the roots can pull from it. There is no way I would be able to monitor and keep every plant healthy, otherwise. They take care of a lot of the feed process for me, I just need to empty the reserve out once a week to keep it fresh.

Thank you, after nearly murdering all of them getting used to these new lights in my seedling stage, they have come back well. I'm so grateful for the genetics of these @Weed Seeds Express seeds! Troopers!!
The Rev, maker of my soil recipe is a big believer in those pots. He talks about them in several places in his book. I used some in the flower garden outdoors this year and had good luck. Not for cannabis yet. Good luck with them!

The Rev, maker of my soil recipe is a big believer in those pots. He talks about them in several places in his book. I used some in the flower garden outdoors this year and had good luck. Not for cannabis yet. Good luck with them!
Happy to know word is getting out. That's actually where I got the idea...using them for my veggies....literal game changer. As a soil man yourself, please do a run with 1 at least and see for yourself. Make things easier for you :)

I'm thinking of it. Maybe in the 3 x 3 quadding. Are those 3 gallon ?
Yes, the pictures of the pots are 3gl. G is in a 5 though in the flower tent...they go up to 8s for those pots...I have yet to get the biggest one

Moving the girls won't happen until later but now that their pH is noticeably under control, I'm not feeling so rushed to do it. So before my other half shower to shave my 2nd leg, I opened the tent to give the girls some fresh air and took some pics..

GOLDIE popped her next teeniest set!

20211124_151834.jpg

J.H. SPIDEY DECIDED TO LEAN LIKE ONYX

20211124_151109.jpg

20211124_151057.jpg

ONYX lost half a leaf as noted yesterday but she's still beautiful

20211124_151216.jpg

The GELATOS are on fire

20211124_151305.jpg

20211124_151335.jpg

Already checked in with LIMELIGHT earlier...

Everyone took to the pH down exceptionally well and are clearly enjoying their roots and veins in @Prescription Blend and under the @ParfactWorks HB1500

:hippy::peace::hippy::peace::green_heart:

Looking like happy babies!
Hey Stone. I used a faux Rev's Living Soil recipe for GSC #3. I basically did the same base except no nutrients since I was using GeoFlora. The easiest plant of the group by far. I have HIGH hopes for the garden box I'm about to run one of the autos in. Approx 11.5 gal of soil and self-watering.

I'm with '82 hate and I need all the help I can get. I simply do not have the time right now to manually water and slowly for that matter. I believe my watering habits led to a subpar crop. That said, at the moment, the flowers curing from #9 which wad the most drought stressed are INSANE!

I wish I could share and get feedback. This is my biggest hurdle at the moment is not having feedback. Plus I just want to get baked with fellow 420 members. Haaa haaa.

Hey Stone. I used a faux Rev's Living Soil recipe for GSC #3. I basically did the same base except no nutrients since I was using GeoFlora. The easiest plant of the group by far. I have HIGH hopes for the garden box I'm about to run one of the autos in. Approx 11.5 gal of soil and self-watering.

I'm with '82 hate and I need all the help I can get. I simply do not have the time right now to manually water and slowly for that matter. I believe my watering habits led to a subpar crop. That said, at the moment, the flowers curing from #9 which wad the most drought stressed are INSANE!

I wish I could share and get feedback. This is my biggest hurdle at the moment is not having feedback. Plus I just want to get baked with fellow 420 members. Haaa haaa.
High hopes indeed! 11.5 gallons of self watering pot is going to be amazing!

Wow....11.5 gl
they love the droughts
I wish I could share and get feedback. This is my biggest hurdle at the moment is not having feedback.

This makes me sad Baked
Plus I just want to get baked with fellow 420 members. Haaa haaa.
me too
High hopes indeed! 11.5 gallons of self watering pot is going to be amazing!
ridiculous
I'm going to have to one day. 3 or 5 I'm not sure yet.
Yes sir, one day soon....

GIRLS ARE TRANSFERRED!!

I'll check back quick on the holiday morning and let you all know how they made out overnight!

Get some rest ro eat lots of food tomorrow!

20211124_220000.jpg

20211124_215825.jpg

Wow....11.5 gl

they love the droughts

This makes me sad Baked

me too

ridiculous

Yes sir, one day soon....

GIRLS ARE TRANSFERRED!!

I'll check back quick on the holiday morning and let you all know how they made out overnight!

Get some rest ro eat lots of food tomorrow!

20211124_220000.jpg

20211124_215825.jpg
They definitely looking good after the pH scare and I like there new homes they looking well adjusted already and it seems like ya two ladies have been listen to fat Joe and leaning back :rofl: keep up the inspiring work :yahoo:

Hoping this Thursday Thanksgiving finds everyone well and you get to enjoy and relax today.

All the girls are very happy with the flip. Sorry for the terrible pic of Goldie, trying to focus down so low and in the corner wasn't working, I'm shaking like a leaf today. Did manage to get decent ones of the bigger girls for you...

They others and all my plants thus far love these pots, I tell you!!
...if you're in soil, please give them a whirl...

On a positive note, our little Limelight is really coming back to life...it made me smile to see her when i opened the tent...I needed that today. If it wasn't for the girls, I wouldn't have my place to calm down and practice mindfulness. I'm grateful for them and this community on this day.

20211125_123415.jpg

20211125_123430.jpg

20211125_123435.jpg

20211125_123439.jpg

20211125_123446.jpg

20211125_123456.jpg

20211125_123222.jpg

Hoping this Thursday Thanksgiving finds everyone well and you get to enjoy and relax today.

All the girls are very happy with the flip. Sorry for the terrible pic of Goldie, trying to focus down so low and in the corner wasn't working, I'm shaking like a leaf today. Did manage to get decent ones of the bigger girls for you...

They love these pots, I tell you...if you're in soil, please give them a whirl...

On a positive note, our little Limelight is really coming back to life...it made me smile to see her when i opened the tent...I needed that today. If it wasn't for the girls, I wouldn't have my place to calm down and practice mindfulness. I'm grateful for them and this community on this day.

20211125_123415.jpg

20211125_123430.jpg

20211125_123435.jpg

20211125_123439.jpg

20211125_123446.jpg

20211125_123456.jpg

20211125_123222.jpg
Girls are looking great as usual but glad to see the fighter in the bunch turning it around after seeming like she wasn't going to make ....go Limelight :cheer::cheer:

Girls are looking great as usual but glad to see the fighter in the bunch turning it around after seeming like she wasn't going to make ....go Limelight :cheer::cheer:
I'm beyond surprised and impressed with her fight...pretty amazing little seed

Back
Top Bottom