Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

Morning friends!

Goldie's coloring is better today!

Limelight continues to impress me with her comeback...gonna re-name her The Caboose

Other girls handled their toppings well and Onyx is still looking lovely.

Have to go to the store so just some quick pics in the tent...have to have lights off for G still for another 2 hours but wanted to get my update in before Ieft...

Check back in later with some solos...

Have a great growing day!

DAILY WISDOM
It has been a while....this one is important...

"ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MAKE YOURS WORTH CATCHING"

20211127_091605.jpg

20211127_091615.jpg

20211127_091652.jpg

20211127_091639.jpg

I see that too, even us if we're not paying attention. It's a choice.

I used to be the worst with my mouth. With my reactions to the negativity of others. I was combative to say the least. Took me a while and God help me, I am very much STILL in the process of learning to be more mindful of my mouth and my words. One thing I know for sure is that even if I don't get anything back from being conscious, I keep myself out of the deep when I'm not...still have to swim back to shore sometimes when I get lost in my head

I used to be the worst with my mouth. With my reactions to the negativity of others. I was combative to say the least. Took me a while and God help me, I am very much STILL in the process of learning to be more mindful of my mouth and my words. One thing I know for sure is that even if I don't get anything back from being conscious, I keep myself out of the deep when I'm not...still have to swim back to shore sometimes when I get lost in my head
Who would have thought you were once a wild child, well if that is so you have definitely come a long way within yourself and it shows with the care you give ya ladies and with the care you dish out to the community through knowledge and helpful encouragement..... ladies look wonderful as always. The Caboose huh I like it :rofl::passitleft:

Who would have thought you were once a wild child, well if that is so you have definitely come a long way within yourself and it shows with the care you give ya ladies and with the care you dish out to the community through knowledge and helpful encouragement..... ladies look wonderful as always. The Caboose huh I like it :rofl::passitleft:
I've been hurt a lot. Depression has been an issue for me over the years. We all know that anger is sad's bodyguard. It was a defense mechanism. A bad one. I was frustrated. I had given up on myself for a little while. I was beaten down and tired and I couldn't find the energy to get back up so I just stayed down...made me bitter. The life of someone who struggles with others pain on top of your own and fails to understand how some people can do some of the things they do....well, that was an obstacle for me to address within myself, emotionally. Kept waiting for others to change how they are...didn't realize it was how I reacted that needed to change because people weren't going to. Once I did that, my world started turning again...but yes, I have had my moments for sure

I've been hurt a lot. Depression has been an issue for me over the years. We all know that anger is sad's bodyguard. It was a defense mechanism. A bad one. I was frustrated. I had given up on myself for a little while. I was beaten down and tired and I couldn't find the energy to get back up so I just stayed down...made me bitter. The life of someone who struggles with others pain on top of your own and fails to understand how some people can do some of the things they do....well, that was an obstacle for me to address within myself, emotionally. Kept waiting for others to change how they are...didn't realize it was how I reacted that needed to change because people weren't going to. Once I did that, my world started turning again...but yes, I have had my moments for sure
That's the past and with your new understanding of the world we live in only lets me know that your future is bright always keep ya head up especially when others want to see you fold under the pressure of life and then pile on more B.S. keep on keeping on with ya bad self :high-five:

That's the past and with your new understanding of the world we live in only lets me know that your future is bright always keep ya head up especially when others want to see you fold under the pressure of life and then pile on more B.S. keep on keeping on with ya bad self :high-five:
Keep on keeping on brother :high-five: always keep your head up, can't see where you're going if you have it down all the time and you miss all the signs along the way :green_heart::Namaste:

Onyx among further inspection, amongst others are showing me that they are hungry again. Leaves were dry this morning and some starting to discolor (noted in first 2 pics and the 4th)

I went ahead and trimmed that unhealthy first set off of all who needed it. I've done this in the past to just help stop attention those leaves, not doing me any favors now plus it opened up for a little more bottom light...

Being that it is starting in the older leaves I'm taking it that they needed a good feed and watering so I gave it to them..it was just about time to up the nutrients to week 3 so I did that...see how they respond. Other than that, all seem well.

Let ya know later tonight how it goes

20211127_111924.jpg

20211127_111910.jpg

20211127_112329.jpg

20211127_112341.jpg

20211127_112313.jpg

20211127_112302.jpg

Onyx among further inspection, amongst others are showing me that they are hungry again. Leaves were dry this morning and some starting to discolor (noted in first 2 pics and the 4th)

I went ahead and trimmed that unhealthy first set off of all who needed it. I've done this in the past to just help stop attention those leaves, not doing me any favors now plus it opened up for a little more bottom light...

Being that it is starting in the older leaves I'm taking it that they needed a good feed and watering so I gave it to them..it was just about time to up the nutrients to week 3 so I did that...see how they respond. Other than that, all seem well.

Let ya know later tonight how it goes

20211127_111924.jpg

20211127_111910.jpg

20211127_112329.jpg

20211127_112341.jpg

20211127_112313.jpg

20211127_112302.jpg
I see what you mean about hungry - but she looks like a “SUPERSTAR!”

I see what you mean about hungry - but she looks like a “SUPERSTAR!”
Well that's the good part and why I'm sure it is just a hunger issue...not too concerned, checked on them and they look good

Girls seem to be fine with their little manicure today...haven't seen any other issues..no signs of them shying away from the uptake of heavier nutrients.

Just throwing in a couple pics of my little girl Limelight. The Rocky of the Cannabis World...

Her coloring is actually very nice now considering, can't really tell in the pics. I can't believe she is praying again...

20211127_210738.jpg

20211127_210752.jpg

Look at her! Becoming a swan!

No truer words have been spoken - as a therapist I agree wholeheartedly….yes, I just admitted it…..lol. This is why at my core I’m a choice theorist - we choose everyday who we are going to be, how we are going to act or interact, who we will love and who we have to protect ourselves from. There is power in choice - you chose a different reaction - good for you. And your girls are looking great by the way - wish I had seen mine in the last week lmao

No truer words have been spoken - as a therapist I agree wholeheartedly….yes, I just admitted it…..lol. This is why at my core I’m a choice theorist - we choose everyday who we are going to be, how we are going to act or interact, who we will love and who we have to protect ourselves from. There is power in choice - you chose a different reaction - good for you. And your girls are looking great by the way - wish I had seen mine in the last week lmao
Sneeky!!! I knew we had something...I can't tell you how many people have told me I should have been a therapist myself. But I've been through it...CBT DBT outpatient inpatient you name it...the docs had me on everything A-Z I hated it all. Nothing was going to help me, I needed to realize how to help myself. Just by exactly what you said, in a nutshell, keeping the good energies around you while giving them off and steering clear of the negative. I have had to separate from my parents, my sister just to save myself. To save my son. To save my family. It is a conscious effort, mindful thinking and addressing issues constructively, that has freed me from that prison of self-loathing and finger pointing. You are in a tough profession, I'm sure thr girls help you balance emotionally-your absolutely beautiful girls who you barely get to see....

Sorry everyone, behind today...

All the girls are looking like they enjoyed their meals yesterday. Shot em with some pH down again today as they were creeping again last night. Coloring is better minus a pH patch on one of Onyx's leaves and on one of JH Spidey's, that I left yesterday during the manicure.. Seems good in there now!

Goldie's not changing much for me right now but Limelight is chug chugging....

Going to be time soon to begin moving the autos into the flower tent...provided Jasmine wants to finish up soon...

I have 187 notifications. I will check back in later with everyone, promise to catch up!

20211128_133941.jpg

20211128_133821.jpg

20211128_134026.jpg

20211128_133303.jpg

20211128_133216.jpg

20211128_133140.jpg

20211128_133033.jpg

20211128_134133.jpg

Sorry everyone, behind today...

All the girls are looking like they enjoyed their meals yesterday. Shot em with some pH down again today as they were creeping again last night. Coloring is better minus a pH patch on one of Onyx's leaves and on one of JH Spidey's, that I left yesterday during the manicure.. Seems good in there now!

Goldie's not changing much for me right now but Limelight is chug chugging....

Going to be time soon to begin moving the autos into the flower tent...provided Jasmine wants to finish up soon...

I have 187 notifications. I will check back in later with everyone, promise to catch up!

20211128_133941.jpg

20211128_133821.jpg

20211128_134026.jpg

20211128_133303.jpg

20211128_133216.jpg

20211128_133140.jpg

20211128_133033.jpg

20211128_134133.jpg
Lol - 187 notifications … DANG girl! Your gals are looking gorgeous - and even Goldie and Limelight are headed in the right direction!

Lol - 187 notifications … DANG girl! Your gals are looking gorgeous - and even Goldie and Limelight are headed in the right direction!
I know...I'm still behind...thank you!! Excited for the littles to come up...idc how much longer I have to take care of them

Back
Top Bottom