Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

So that is all you add is ph water down 5.5 ish us that cal mag ratio above u mentioned. No nutes ? Reason why I am asking is trying to figure out how to get going myself with coco as it has no ferts therfore I was thinking adding 2 ml per 4 litre flush with 3 ml cal mag as well as voodoo juice and b52 trade elements. PH perfect an nutes. Haha sorry just trying to dot the ts. . .
Also I have what i think to be a white cheese nuken seed I found online. Order. It is slightly cracked open tiday amd just put in towel prior night. For a friend with sleep issues and back pain. Just growing it for her no charge.

Once the leaves pop out you need to get light on it fast
For sure bru. I had temp issues in my new house. Whole place is tiled out and roomy so everything is cold as tits. Had the light in the tent going with the bean in there covered by a nice blanket. If it looks good when I get home I will get it all set up and going. Put it on 18/6 from there. Right now the taproot is not even 1cm long so pretty weak and the shell isn't open yet
Cant wait to see how u do in coco id like to move to coco in the future
What's up Cali :passitleft: this is going to be my second time going into coco, last time I didn't get everything right but this time I feel prepared. Almost :rofl: coco is great. Growth is explosive and will get you by the gonads if you don't train it
Yeah I know both now thsnks to this app it has actually educated me. Great dudes like yourself just living life. . . .
Just chilling homie. Nobody got time to stress in 2017 :passitleft:
Seriously i love this community
:passitleft::passitleft: The reason why I don't join any other forums

So that is all you add is ph water down 5.5 ish us that cal mag ratio above u mentioned. No nutes ? Reason why I am asking is trying to figure out how to get going myself with coco as it has no ferts therfore I was thinking adding 2 ml per 4 litre flush with 3 ml cal mag as well as voodoo juice and b52 trade elements. PH perfect an nutes. Haha sorry just trying to dot the ts. . .

Jip I just added the CalMag to the coco. Honestly might have been way too much CalMag I added but I don't stress about it. Will just make a new nute mix with lower ratios, run it through the pot nicely when I plant it and then I should have replaced pretty much all of the excess so not going to burn the seedling. I aim for 250ppm in the new mix. My tap water ppm is 72. Going to try and add bloom for the first few days then switch back to veg nutes. Aiming for 70ppm on CalMag and 90-100ppm on the Bloom. LoL I wish I had more nutes to choose from but South Africa is scarce on that front bru :rofl:
Also I have what i think to be a white cheese nuken seed I found online. Order. It is slightly cracked open tiday amd just put in towel prior night. For a friend with sleep issues and back pain. Just growing it for her no charge.
Never heard of that strain before, from which bank is it and do you have more details?

Wassup king ive seen u around here and there hope all is well ill have to sub to ya journal if ya got one bro
Yes sir. Nice to meet ya. Keeping up with everyone is fun. But I like to read journals from beginning as it is a story more then anything. So you got a grow underway? Shit count me in boy! Lol

Ha w a good one for now homie. .

For sure bru. I had temp issues in my new house. Whole place is tiled out and roomy so everything is cold as tits. Had the light in the tent going with the bean in there covered by a nice blanket. If it looks good when I get home I will get it all set up and going. Put it on 18/6 from there. Right now the taproot is not even 1cm long so pretty weak and the shell isn't open yet

What's up Cali :passitleft: this is going to be my second time going into coco, last time I didn't get everything right but this time I feel prepared. Almost :rofl: coco is great. Growth is explosive and will get you by the gonads if you don't train it

Jip I just added the CalMag to the coco. Honestly might have been way too much CalMag I added but I don't stress about it. Will just make a new nute mix with lower ratios, run it through the pot nicely when I plant it and then I should have replaced pretty much all of the excess so not going to burn the seedling. I aim for 250ppm in the new mix. My tap water ppm is 72. Going to try and add bloom for the first few days then switch back to veg nutes. Aiming for 70ppm on CalMag and 90-100ppm on the Bloom. LoL I wish I had more nutes to choose from but South Africa is scarce on that front bru :rofl:

Never heard of that strain before, from which bank is it and do you have more details?
I'll pm u.

Thanks for that info pat. . .
Owe ya one homie. .

Yes sir. Nice to meet ya. Keeping up with everyone is fun. But I like to read journals from beginning as it is a story more then anything. So you got a grow underway? Shit count me in boy! Lol

Ha w a good one for now homie. .
Haha yes i do sir 3 blueberrys but you can skip about the first 3 to 4 pages lol sad story bro my Critical kush never made it. RIP .

Haha yes i do sir 3 blueberrys but you can skip about the first 3 to 4 pages lol sad story bro my Critical kush never made it. RIP .
Shit..... Rip I've lost my early kiss attempt ot in coco not good flush to it

Sup peeps. So I woke up this afternoon a bit early, still heavy with a throat infection, sucks so much :rofl: anyway I went to work about getting the bean into the rockwool. It hasn't shown any true leaves as of yet but should appear either tomorrow morning or afternoon. Had a nice little taproot too. So I measured my PPM of my tap water today, I got 65, bloody sweet I'd say :ganjamon::ganjamon:
420-magazine-mobile189303860.jpg

I added half a teaspoon of calmag into the 5L water, thinking eh what could happen. I ended up with 322ppm. Got it worked down to about 198ppm, didn't want to overdo it since the seedling is still fragile. I ran about 2L through the pot, will do this again in the morning when I get home. So for the next day or two I will be replacing the coco's nutes to a more acceptable level for the seedling. Then start to raise it slowly. Next feeding batch will include some BioBloom to help with the root growth.
420-magazine-mobile234696780.jpg

A photo of just after I watered it nicely around the rockwool cube
420-magazine-mobile1221224384.jpg

Tent is all set up now, the pot I am starting this grow in was my final pot size from my last grow.

Will be back tomorrow with some more updates, blessings my friends :passitleft:

It is off too the races my friend. Getting started always feels good.

Cheers
Shot brother Ditch, I am relieved to be going again. I feel excited for this grow, really really looking forward to some good results you know. Hope your weekend is off to a great start, I spent a wonderful 2 hours today getting everything set up and sorted. Love this feeling :passitleft: prost!

Sup peeps. So I woke up this afternoon a bit early, still heavy with a throat infection, sucks so much :rofl: anyway I went to work about getting the bean into the rockwool. It hasn't shown any true leaves as of yet but should appear either tomorrow morning or afternoon. Had a nice little taproot too. So I measured my PPM of my tap water today, I got 65, bloody sweet I'd say :ganjamon::ganjamon:
420-magazine-mobile189303860.jpg

I added half a teaspoon of calmag into the 5L water, thinking eh what could happen. I ended up with 322ppm. Got it worked down to about 198ppm, didn't want to overdo it since the seedling is still fragile. I ran about 2L through the pot, will do this again in the morning when I get home. So for the next day or two I will be replacing the coco's nutes to a more acceptable level for the seedling. Then start to raise it slowly. Next feeding batch will include some BioBloom to help with the root growth.
420-magazine-mobile234696780.jpg

A photo of just after I watered it nicely around the rockwool cube
420-magazine-mobile1221224384.jpg

Tent is all set up now, the pot I am starting this grow in was my final pot size from my last grow.

Will be back tomorrow with some more updates, blessings my friends :passitleft:
Good job pat. Wishing for a healthy start for ya.

Back
Top Bottom