Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Sooo today was a wanky day to say the least. Woke up and made a new batch of nutes. Obviously cocking it up in style getting caught out by the same thing :rofl::rofl: for some reason if you add BioBloom and pH down, nothing happens the first few drops then boom it falls like ol lady tits to the floor. So it started out good, got 56ppm out of my tap :ganjamon: added about 100ppm of CalMag and then BioBloom to about 211ppm. PH was at 7.4. Added three drops of pH down and went to 7.0, added 4 drops more. Fell to 4.8 fml. Anyway I didn't make a new batch at all since Cape Town has a serious drought and we are all basically limited to 100L a day, declared a crisis zone of some sort. Anyhow I fed that and will make a new batch tomorrow hopefully with a bit better result.

On a brighter note my first set of true leaves are out and ready for some action
420-magazine-mobile1795957709.jpg

420-magazine-mobile361812228.jpg

Tomorrow I will be doing the change of ducting on my inline fan and will snap a few photos along the way.

Almost feel like I can switch over to veg nutes again, any opinions on wether I should keep using the bloom for root growth or if I should go with veg nutes?

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

Yea you cant chart your ph down.. there is no rhythm in which it works. Just completely random and all over the place lol especially if you are using it with nutes.
Dude with the BioGrow, my vegging nutes is is easy to pH down. You can estimate it nicely and doesn't catch you by surprise but for some reason the BioBloom makes it really unstable. Kind of a kick in the bollocks of you ask me :rofl:

Lmfao I was going slow. Who knew that 3 drops mean 0.4 down on pH and another 4 means 2.2 :rofl::rofl:

Critical mass Pat. It doesn't scale the way you think. ;)

Critical mass Pat. It doesn't scale the way you think. ;)
It never does bro, just when using the BioBloom it catches me off a little. Should be fine. I just usually forget about it, LoL
Off to a great start there Pat lol, now just avoid the stairs bud.

Oh BTW, I have a section of 150mm ducting if you need a piece.
Those bloody stairs, LoL falling off of them like an idiot. Shot for the offer bru but my fan needs 125mm

Yo, so I am back with a small update. Little one is just kicking along. After my obvious ambitious but rubbish attempt at making a batch the other day, I made a new one the next day which went much better :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile1520187960.jpg

Switched out the Bloom for BioGrow, got the PPM to 252 with a bit of CalMag and BioGrow, pH was 5.7.

I made the upgrade so to speak to my ducting, makes a bit of a difference but not that much, got to to be able to run it and still sleep so that is good enough for me.

This morning the little one looked like this before lights on
420-magazine-mobile2018784444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2060188334.jpg

Everything is just chugging along. Next nute batch will be about the same in PPM rating.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day :passitleft:

Looking good pat, wont be long and she will be a tree :) come along well in the last few days :high-five:
LoL a nice flat tree I am hoping bru :passitleft: gotta try and see how much I can pull with this panel. Seedling is looking nice and reaching for the light so no complaints this side :ganjamon:

Yo, so I am back with a small update. Little one is just kicking along. After my obvious ambitious but rubbish attempt at making a batch the other day, I made a new one the next day which went much better :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile1520187960.jpg

Switched out the Bloom for BioGrow, got the PPM to 252 with a bit of CalMag and BioGrow, pH was 5.7.

I made the upgrade so to speak to my ducting, makes a bit of a difference but not that much, got to to be able to run it and still sleep so that is good enough for me.

This morning the little one looked like this before lights on
420-magazine-mobile2018784444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2060188334.jpg

Everything is just chugging along. Next nute batch will be about the same in PPM rating.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day :passitleft:

Hey Pat. I'm late but I'm here now. Glad your back up and running. You need to add your current journal to your signature. My problem is I rarely look at the Journals in Progress page because I have so many journals I'm already following so didn't see your new journal. I always just look at my subscribed threads. All subbed up Bru. She gonna be one big hairy gorilla in no time!

:passitleft:

Hey Pat. I'm late but I'm here now. Glad your back up and running. You need to add your current journal to your signature. My problem is I rarely look at the Journals in Progress page because I have so many journals I'm already following so didn't see your new journal. I always just look at my subscribed threads. All subbed up Bru. She gonna be one big hairy gorilla in no time!

:passitleft:
LoL great to have you along bru! I did add it but for some reason this app just wanks out. Like those unsatisfactory wanks you get over in 4 minutes. Anyway, this app is wanking out for sure :rofl::rofl: I don't know why it doesn't appear bru. Hoping for some frostyness around this area real soon :ganjamon: congrats on your MM harvest that buds are dope :adore:

Late but here, I'll always watch some glue. :), nice setup and follow through. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

She is looking nice and healthy. How do you find the biobizz range pat? I'm switching to soil now. Will be using biobizz as well.

Back
Top Bottom