Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Good day my friends :passitleft: so today has been a slow day, winds have been bad and raining constantly. A blessing really. Went home this morning and a whole tree fell over into the road almost swallowing a little car with it. I took a peek at the bean and it appears we have cracking. If all goes well then tomorrow it will have a nice little taproot and into the rockwool and coco it will go. Any ideas regarding nutrient strength on this one? Was thinking a total of 250ppm of Grow and a little CalMag. Might be a bit soon for CalMag though, let me know your thoughts :passitleft: have a great day and keep it airie

I normally run 2ml per gallon
I can only get the CalMag in a white solid form, almost like a salt vibe. Sucks though but South Africa barely has nutrients available. Thanks for the advice bru will do that and treat the coco tomorrow. I should go read up some more on Neil's things too.

Good day, I am back with just a tiny update on my seedling. So I got home this morning and saw the seed was cracking open showing what looked like a prick, you know a short dick.
420-magazine-mobile638213961.jpg

Anyhow, I thought sweet and I threw it back into the towel, woke up this afternoon with a sweaty palms remembering the cracked bean and that I have no bottels to keep or mix nute solution. So I quickly popped down to the shop and picked up a measuring cup, 2L pouring bottel and a 10L bottel for keeping the nute mix
420-magazine-mobile1375141945.jpg

I know the big blue bottel seems a bit wanky, but the people didn't have the bottels I really want so I just settled on these for now.

Peeked back into the paper towel after coming back from the shop to see this little root showing beautifully :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile842648361.jpg

So I thought eh might as well prepare the coco so long. Mixed a 5L batch and added 3 teaspoons of calmag, hoping this isn't too much and got the pH spot on at 5.5/5.6.

Tomorrow I will get it into the rockwool cube and into the coco. Wanting the seedling to atleast show some sort of false leaves first.

That wraps it up for today, will be back tomorrow with some more updates

Blessings and thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

Shot buddy appreciate it LoL always gets confusing cause we use different measuring terms.
Yeah I know both now thsnks to this app it has actually educated me. Great dudes like yourself just living life. . . .

Good day, I am back with just a tiny update on my seedling. So I got home this morning and saw the seed was cracking open showing what looked like a prick, you know a short dick.
420-magazine-mobile638213961.jpg

Anyhow, I thought sweet and I threw it back into the towel, woke up this afternoon with a sweaty palms remembering the cracked bean and that I have no bottels to keep or mix nute solution. So I quickly popped down to the shop and picked up a measuring cup, 2L pouring bottel and a 10L bottel for keeping the nute mix
420-magazine-mobile1375141945.jpg

I know the big blue bottel seems a bit wanky, but the people didn't have the bottels I really want so I just settled on these for now.

Peeked back into the paper towel after coming back from the shop to see this little root showing beautifully :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile842648361.jpg

So I thought eh might as well prepare the coco so long. Mixed a 5L batch and added 3 teaspoons of calmag, hoping this isn't too much and got the pH spot on at 5.5/5.6.

Tomorrow I will get it into the rockwool cube and into the coco. Wanting the seedling to atleast show some sort of false leaves first.

That wraps it up for today, will be back tomorrow with some more updates

Blessings and thanks for stopping by :passitleft:
So that is all you add is ph water down 5.5 ish us that cal mag ratio above u mentioned. No nutes ? Reason why I am asking is trying to figure out how to get going myself with coco as it has no ferts therfore I was thinking adding 2 ml per 4 litre flush with 3 ml cal mag as well as voodoo juice and b52 trade elements. PH perfect an nutes. Haha sorry just trying to dot the ts. . .

Back
Top Bottom