Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Good job pat. Wishing for a healthy start for ya.
Shot King :passitleft: the little girl broke through her shell today, hoping by tomorrow to show some leaves
Think he's rocking a 1m by 1m x 1.8m Mars Hydro tent brother .
All day yo :rofl: LoL I am gonna need a bigger tent soon bru. We gonna have to speak about when we gonna lam again
Thanks skoondawg close to my dimensions
Sup Cali, I am happy with the size of this little tent for now. Should upgrade by the end of the year again :ganjamon: to what will remain a secret
You working empty handed there Pat, haven't seen the signs of a joint in any of the pics yet
LoooL you know me bru always hitting a bong somewhere, just had this bad throat infection so didn't smoke much the past few days. You should swing by and check the new place out :passitleft: roll a joint of my bud again

Hellooo, so today was a slow day. Nothing much happened. The little booger is working it's way up and out of the rockwool. Really happy with the progress so far, cracked free from the shell that was still around it from yesterday. Had a few ideas for adding to the tent and making some adjustments, looking at a runoff/drainage system for the pot. Hate it that the pot is standing in the nute solution. Will be able to keep the plant in the tent and then just throw out the bucket. Hopefully will do that tomorrow. Going to be exchanging my ducting out to the insulated ducting since this one is making a hell of a racket :rofl: other changes will be small such as moving plugs around for ease of use. Hope everybody's weekend has been great so far :passitleft:

Hellooo, so today was a slow day. Nothing much happened. The little booger is working it's way up and out of the rockwool. Really happy with the progress so far, cracked free from the shell that was still around it from yesterday. Had a few ideas for adding to the tent and making some adjustments, looking at a runoff/drainage system for the pot. Hate it that the pot is standing in the nute solution. Will be able to keep the plant in the tent and then just throw out the bucket. Hopefully will do that tomorrow. Going to be exchanging my ducting out to the insulated ducting since this one is making a hell of a racket :rofl: other changes will be small such as moving plugs around for ease of use. Hope everybody's weekend has been great so far :passitleft:
Sounds good buddy.

Weekend had been nice so far. Got to get some seeds in dirt soon b green Crack and a sour diesel and a white cheese nuken. Lol

Bru I still want to grow Green Crack and Sour D, will be exciting to do :passitleft:
Yah got ten feminized creek Crack cks seeds o e sour diesel. Debating throwing my LA diva auto and northern lights blue auto delicious seeds and then just buying new Seeds for fall grow.

Yo! So today I woke up with one bigger thing to do and that was get some sort of drainage/runoff system going. So I did a bit of thinking and came up with this, didn't cost me anything and didn't even have to leave the house for it.
420-magazine-mobile1585020084.jpg

I cut three 50mm thick PVC pipes to 150mm long
420-magazine-mobile274766497.jpg

Next I wrapped the bottom part in tape to protect the tent material as this was going straight into the tent floor.
420-magazine-mobile1742213510.jpg

A bit of glue to keep them in place and a layer of ol trusty duct tape had the whole thing looking like this
420-magazine-mobile1867096488.jpg

I then went and added a second saucer on to that one for a bit more thickness
420-magazine-mobile2119373532.jpg

I drilled two holes through both saucers and had old 5L bottels laying around. I cut a small square in the bottels and taped up the cap area.
420-magazine-mobile392076908.jpg

This is the final outcome of my temp solution to a runoff system. This will improve a bit later on though with more money put in.

This morning I was pleasantly greeted by my tiny tiny Gorilla Glue :rofl: placed in the bigger pot it looks hilarious
420-magazine-mobile394869259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1107902102.jpg

This was the morning when I went to bed
420-magazine-mobile1397710038.jpg

This afternoon when I woke up.

It has been 5 days since I dropped my bean into the paper towel to having this little girl :ganjamon:

The runoff system works pretty well with the saucer draining completely. Tomorrow morning I will feed again with the old feed I made two days back then in the afternoon I will make a new batch. Thinking of aiming for 275PPM with both CalMag and a bit of BioBloom.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekends have been a blessed one :Namaste::passitleft:

Gotta diy set ups
Something easy but it works great. Always building stuff I can
Very nice Pat. Love the home drainage kit. Lol.
She won't be that little for very long. Looking good.

Cheers
Appreciate it Ditch :passitleft: hope she gets the kickin in the nuts and takes off nicely around week 2 of veg.

Always fun seeing what you are coming up with Pat. I had a major DIY phase for drainage and then got lucky and stumbled upon some drain tables (which are expensive) and racks. Otherwise I'd be rocking a drain to waste idea I had with thick plastic covers. Would have been fun to see if I could have pulled it off the way I envisioned. Kind of glad in the end I didn't have to find out as well ..

Good you recognized that you do not want the plants to be sitting in nutrient runoff. You had a little ways before it would have became an issue but good thing you recognized it early!

Yo! So today I woke up with one bigger thing to do and that was get some sort of drainage/runoff system going. So I did a bit of thinking and came up with this, didn't cost me anything and didn't even have to leave the house for it.
420-magazine-mobile1585020084.jpg

I cut three 50mm thick PVC pipes to 150mm long
420-magazine-mobile274766497.jpg

Next I wrapped the bottom part in tape to protect the tent material as this was going straight into the tent floor.
420-magazine-mobile1742213510.jpg

A bit of glue to keep them in place and a layer of ol trusty duct tape had the whole thing looking like this
420-magazine-mobile1867096488.jpg

I then went and added a second saucer on to that one for a bit more thickness
420-magazine-mobile2119373532.jpg

I drilled two holes through both saucers and had old 5L bottels laying around. I cut a small square in the bottels and taped up the cap area.
420-magazine-mobile392076908.jpg

This is the final outcome of my temp solution to a runoff system. This will improve a bit later on though with more money put in.

This morning I was pleasantly greeted by my tiny tiny Gorilla Glue :rofl: placed in the bigger pot it looks hilarious
420-magazine-mobile394869259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1107902102.jpg

This was the morning when I went to bed
420-magazine-mobile1397710038.jpg

This afternoon when I woke up.

It has been 5 days since I dropped my bean into the paper towel to having this little girl :ganjamon:

The runoff system works pretty well with the saucer draining completely. Tomorrow morning I will feed again with the old feed I made two days back then in the afternoon I will make a new batch. Thinking of aiming for 275PPM with both CalMag and a bit of BioBloom.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekends have been a blessed one :Namaste::passitleft:
Smart pat. My problem is room sadly not enough.

Always fun seeing what you are coming up with Pat. I had a major DIY phase for drainage and then got lucky and stumbled upon some drain tables (which are expensive) and racks. Otherwise I'd be rocking a drain to waste idea I had with thick plastic covers. Would have been fun to see if I could have pulled it off the way I envisioned. Kind of glad in the end I didn't have to find out as well ..

Good you recognized that you do not want the plants to be sitting in nutrient runoff. You had a little ways before it would have became an issue but good thing you recognized it early!
Shot buddy. I like doing stuff myself but I would like to be able to put money into it a bit more. Glad I got the runoff sorted it is such a breeze :passitleft:
We have life! Congrats bud
Appreciated bru, she is looking good.
Smart pat. My problem is room sadly not enough.
That is everybody's problem bru, not enough room :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom