Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

Savvage61

Hello fellow ,farmers and fellow stoners and fellow stoner Farmers.

I have 4 or 5 journals already in these Journal my friends here at 420 turned me from a wanna be pot farmer into a decent pot farmer. I want to make that step to a really good grower eventually becoming a master grower. I am 61 yrs old I spent most of my life living in the shadows because of stupid laws. Now that I have a chance for some payback and to me that payback comes by me growing top shelf weed EVENTUAL. I invite anyone who follows this diary who see a way to help feel free to chime in and tech me more
Thank you

Contents
1. Equipment

2. Medium

3 Strains

4. Miscellaneous

5. Sponsors/and feature
Products

6. Journal beginning

**I am current in the process of finishing my last Grow starting the new plants, uninstall old tent, Set up a new LTE 4x4 Gorilla Grow , In stall AC, Install Inline filter and Fan and the final part My New Medic Grow SMART 8 730 WATT GROW LIGHT:circle-of-love:

So please bare with me if it takes a few day to get caught up I have plenty of pictures and Data to post
Please Follow

Hello fellow ,farmers and fellow stoners and fellow stoner Farmers.

I have 4 or 5 journals already in these Journal my friends here at 420 turned me from a wanna be pot farmer into a decent pot farmer. I want to make that step to a really good grower eventually becoming a master grower. I am 61 yrs old I spent most of my life living in the shadows because of stupid laws. Now that I have a chance for some payback and to me that payback comes by me growing top shelf weed EVENTUAL. I invite anyone who follows this diary who see a way to help feel free to chime in and tech me more
Thank you

Contents
1. Equipment

2. Medium

3 Strains

4. Miscellaneous

5. Sponsors/and feature
Products

6. Journal beginning

**I am current in the process of finishing my last Grow starting the new plants, uninstall old tent, Set up a new LTE 4x4 Gorilla Grow , In stall AC, Install Inline filter and Fan and the final part My New Medic Grow SMART 8 730 WATT GROW LIGHT:circle-of-love:

So please bare with me if it takes a few day to get caught up I have plenty of pictures and Data to post
Please Follow
:passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Equipment
GROW LIGHT

After some serious reseach and listening to Owners I decided to go with the Medic Grow
SMART 8 760 watt Grow light

download.jpg
download (1).jpg
download (2).jpg

20221214_200732.jpg

GROW TENT

I did a lot of research and still had to maintain with in a budget So I decided on a quality NON_SPONSORED 4x4 Tent
360* access, 6'7in tall with a 1 ft att available to raise the tent to a 7'7" tall grow tent. 6'7" is all I need the Nicest tent I have seen it is not insulated but it keeps very steady temps bought separtely 4; add-on poles . great for SCRog net ,extra fans and more. perfect drying racks
20221214_200651.jpg
GGT_Accessory_Pole_3_600x.jpg
images.jpg

20221213_232205.jpg

Miscellaneous
6" inline carbon filter and blower 302 fpm I can clear the air in my tent in less than 30 seconds
Portable Air Conditioner 10,000 BTU
collection of 4" and 6" clip on fans
2 electric breaker bars with USB
4" and 6" ScrOG nets
4 5gal air pots and 4 5gal Gro pro warriors /4 kitty litter boxes

MEDIUM
2/4 Fox Farm Ocean
1/4 Foxfarm Happy frog
1/4 perelite

secret ingredients Bokashi , Frass, Dynomyco, Geo Flora veg, Mik-rob (micro-Tea)

This is what I am working with I cant wait to see how the new gear preforms. I love growing so much I sold my quad 4x4 to get my new grow gear (ok im a 61 yr old, my quad got rode 2 weeks a yr for hunting season and it beat the crap out of me so I could walk right 2 days after a good ride oh the sacrifice:rofl:)

Grow info coming soon

20221214_200651.jpg

The grow

Strains
PURPLE DAWN FIRE

PFD IS A PRIVATE LAB GENETIC, A CROSS FROM THIER FLAGSHIP STRAIN CROSSED WITH PURPLE HAZE

They are a sativia leaning hybrid, known to grow huge rock hard flowers they have a 9-11 week flowering time
the purple dawn Fire is a excellent pain reliver with a kick to help you get your work done.

SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB
(AVALIABLE THRU OUR SPONSOR
CANNAPOT

BRUCE LEMON DIESEL

8 Feminized seeds
Fem Gem
XL 500gr m2
Very High
Lemon tones, peppery, citrus and diesel
Uplifting, euphoric, body stone, relaxing feel-good vib

About Bruce Lemon Diesel cannabis seeds​

Why should I buy Bruce Lemon Diesel feminised seeds?​

• Bruce Lemon Diesel has a very intense and pungent Diesel dominant aroma and taste. She is sour and citrus dominant with peppery tones of Kush and gas
  • This is a vigorous 50/50 hybrid cannabis strain with strong and sturdy branches. It grows fast both during the vegetative phase as well as the flowering phase and is very suitable for a SCROG grow
  • Bruce Lemon Diesel produces big and chunky flowers, she is known to produce a very large yield. The buds are covered in a thick layer of trichomes and she has a high cannabinoid profile with THC levels of around 20-25%.
  • It’s the combination of potency, terpenes and yields that make this strain a winner. You can expect a very potent effect, the high hits fast and will give you a powerful mental and a physical relaxation.

Bruce Lemon Diesel has an intense and pungent diesel aroma and taste, the sweeter and sour citrus tones are accompanied by peppery and kushy tones making this a great strain for terp lovers​

Bruce Lemon Diesel is a cannabis variety that is loved for its intensely pungent diesel aroma and taste. The Bruce Banner genetics ensures the strong diesel influence in this terpene profile. Crossing with our original Lemon OG made sure the diesel terps are accompanied by some citrus dominant lemon kushy tones. She smells exactly the way she sounds. Citrus infused gas! A diesel dominated aroma with peppery and sweet undertones. It’s definitely a powerful and penetrating aroma. The taste is slightly similar to the aroma, with mostly sour, citrus diesel tones. There are some phenotypes that can express a more earthy and kushy character but these will be hard to find. Most plants will express a sour sweetness on the inhale and a gassy, metallic diesel taste on the exhale. A very special smoke, tasty and incredibly strong.

Bruce Lemon Diesel is a tasty variety with an extremely rare potency level of more than 25% THC in optimum conditions​

Bruce Lemon Diesel is a potent and tasty variety. This one is for the terp lovers out there. Expect a multilayered terpene profile that will capture your senses! The potency of this strain is really out of this world. When it comes to THC levels, our Lemon OG was already well over the twenties and crossing it with Bruce Banner has made it even stronger. This is a variety with an average THC-level of around 20-25% THC. When grown in optimum condition by professional growers you can even go well over the 25% THC for the frostiest phenotypes!

What kind of genetics are there in Bruce Lemon Diesel?​

Hot stuff from the USA! Bruce Lemon Diesel was created by crossing our Lemon OG with the legendary Bruce Banner. The best of the nineties meets the twenties! This strain develops hard dense buds/nugs in generous quantities, great for commercial growers! The Diesel genetics come from Bruce Banner, ensuring a heavy Diesel aroma but with sweet fresh undertones. This hybrid strain is roughly 50/50 indica/sativa. The Lemon OG genetics contributes some fresh lemon tones and a hard hitting high. Expect a peppery, citrus, Diesel aroma and a very potent effect!

Bruce Lemon Diesel is a hybrid cannabis strain with dense nugs that pack the power of a very high THC content, her flowers are big and the yield is large​

SOUR TANGY CHEMDAWG (reg)
NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC TILL NEXT YEAR

I was lucky to have the opportunity to be one of the first to actually try this strain. they are a cross between Tangy and and Chemdawg they are a heavy sativa leaning hybrid they have a est flower period of 9-11 weeks. other than what I have here everything else is unknown. they are not yet available in feminized seeds so I am growing 4 seedlings in hopes of 2 females . I have sevral stand by plants just in case

RIMROCK ANYLITICS LABS
Most times we have to wait to find out if we just spent 5 weeks growing a male or female plant. I am going a different route RAL does plant DNA testing for a affordable price under $15 they will test your plant for the sex. they will send small sealed containers directly to you . you can get a piece of leaf as early as you second set of leaves. with in 7-10 days they will email the results to your email. they claim to have a 99.9% accuracy, we will put this to the test. By the time you figure your medium, time and other resources if they are as accurate as they say. it would be crazy not to use it

the first thing to do is Germinate the seeds Im still old fashion after failure of trying new technics . I soak the seeds over night then use the ole wet paper towel.
20221208_203814.jpg

While the seeds are germinating I mixed my soil * and filled my pots * see above for more detail

20221211_152157.jpg
20221211_152226.jpg
20221211_152056.jpg

once the soil is mixed and seeds are sprouts I plant the seeds I used 1L air pots for fem seeds and clear solo cups for the regular seeds till sex is determined

20221206_094940.jpg
20221206_094937.jpg
20221206_094934.jpg

you could almost hear the earth rumble as the Purple dawn Fire broke through the earth. at this point it is time to let that patience sink in because right now it is up to mother nature I will send in my samples on Monday. until I get a reply all I can do is wait.
20221203_162849.jpg

the first thing to do is Germinate the seeds Im still old fashion after failure of trying new technics . I soak the seeds over night then use the ole wet paper towel.
20221208_203814.jpg

While the seeds are germinating I mixed my soil * and filled my pots * see above for more detail

20221211_152157.jpg
20221211_152226.jpg
20221211_152056.jpg

once the soil is mixed and seeds are sprouts I plant the seeds I used 1L air pots for fem seeds and clear solo cups for the regular seeds till sex is determined

20221206_094940.jpg
20221206_094937.jpg
20221206_094934.jpg

you could almost hear the earth rumble as the Purple dawn Fire broke through the earth. at this point it is time to let that patience sink in because right now it is up to mother nature I will send in my samples on Monday. until I get a reply all I can do is wait.
20221203_162849.jpg
Best part was seeing green grass again. :rofl:
Hope your doing well.

Talk soon. :ciao:

welcome aboa
Permission to come aboard Captain Savvage?

got my cones sorted and I’m looking to drop a bean bag in back corner.

thats one heck of a nice light and your heavy duty non sponsor tent is no slouch either.

Welcome aboard, WARNING the Captian has a tendency to have his hair burst into flames due to panic but the forecast for this trip is nice calm seas with tendency of running into tidal waves , whirlpools be on the look out for schools of dumazz fish. they have been known to surface unexpectedly but for the most part expect a smooth sail.ty for the compliments on the new gear (to be honest I might have been showing off a bit)
Thx @013 I appreciate joining in:thumb:

I* did have a Herbies freebee a zikktelz auto was about 6 in tall 2 weeks ago and already has the making of a mini mega cola .I figured it has 5-6 weeks top before harvest Just about the time I should be close to adding a net. I dont want to do any transplanting till I have a solo cup full of roots and Know what is male and what is female. Im living on the edge growing reg seeds especially after my pollen contamination (or morph) But I figure we can watch this grow for a bit;
same food and LST. maybe there is a lesson here I didnt pay my daily attention to this plant as I did my main crop I just let it alone and show it attention when I remembered I had it in my veg/clone tent. and it is
DSC00269.JPG
awesome condition I am also using my new to me Sony CYber Shot so much more quality than My phone plus it has a strap so I feel like peter parker mild mannered reporter by day ,old stoner pot grower by night:ganjamon:
DSC00270.JPG

Equipment
GROW LIGHT

After some serious reseach and listening to Owners I decided to go with the Medic Grow
SMART 8 760 watt Grow light

download.jpg
download (1).jpg
download (2).jpg

20221214_200732.jpg

GROW TENT
I did a lot of research and still had to maintain with in a budget So I decided on a quality NON_SPONSORED 4x4 Tent
360* access, 6'7in tall with a 1 ft att available to raise the tent to a 7'7" tall grow tent. 6'7" is all I need the Nicest tent I have seen it is not insulated but it keeps very steady temps bought separtely 4; add-on poles . great for SCRog net ,extra fans and more. perfect drying racks
20221214_200651.jpg
GGT_Accessory_Pole_3_600x.jpg
images.jpg

20221213_232205.jpg

Miscellaneous
6" inline carbon filter and blower 302 fpm I can clear the air in my tent in less than 30 seconds
Portable Air Conditioner 10,000 BTU
collection of 4" and 6" clip on fans
2 electric breaker bars with USB
4" and 6" ScrOG nets
4 5gal air pots and 4 5gal Gro pro warriors /4 kitty litter boxes

MEDIUM
2/4 Fox Farm Ocean
1/4 Foxfarm Happy frog
1/4 perelite

secret ingredients Bokashi , Frass, Dynomyco, Geo Flora veg, Mik-rob (micro-Tea)

This is what I am working with I cant wait to see how the new gear preforms. I love growing so much I sold my quad 4x4 to get my new grow gear (ok im a 61 yr old, my quad got rode 2 weeks a yr for hunting season and it beat the crap out of me so I could walk right 2 days after a good ride oh the sacrifice:rofl:)

Grow info coming soon

20221214_200651.jpg
Nice setup I’m wishing I would’ve got the 8 instead of the 6 now. But I’ll be dropping in to see how it goes. I think we’re both going to be using the @Bill284 method. Good Luck + Happy Growing. CL🍀

Thx for climbing aboard. I look forward to your input. people who act up are punished by bong hits. in my findings Punishment by bong has a trend of stopping people from acting .up rather than acting up they start thinking "How am I gonna stand up" Couch lock is a game changer :rofl:
thx

Well I got my first results from the lab today I tested 2 for my son and one nice hardy plant which I had clones grow
yep you guessed it my sons plants were all females and My heathy hearty plant was actually Praying when I ripped out his roots and sent him to the burn barrel here is the catch I grow 4 plants at a time thats VA legal amount at the time. Hopefully that will change with out shelling out 10 grand for a growers license; you can tell that who ever made these laws dont know a seed from a bud But I like the idea of being legal for a change its a new concept. When I raised my boys I taught them to work hard , be honest, and our country has the stupidest cannabis laws. must have done something right no bodys a felon and the one grows it and the other is learning to use a press and the grand kids know NEVER GO NEAR PAWPAWS MEDICINE TENT !!

using RIMROCK to check the sex of my seeds might save me 5=6 weeks (extra veg time for scrog) But it takes me back to long ago when I was sitting in a waiting room waiting for the birth of my first Grandchild. Im at a stand still I have solo cups getting slammed full of nice heathy roots waiting to be planted or excuted. Kind of ironic here at christmas time waiting to kill all the newborn baby boys (christmas story in the bible my dad was a preacher and Ya know what they say about preacher and police kids. :Rasta:its true, Just ask Alice Cooper:laugh: Just wanted to let yall know im still alive hopefully ill be going over transplanting soon 🤞
if ya aint done it yet grab a few Bs of sativa and finish your christmas shopping yeah crowds suck but only got 3 days left🎅

using RIMROCK to check the sex of my seeds might save me 5=6 weeks (extra veg time for scrog) But it takes me back to long ago when I was sitting in a waiting room waiting for the birth of my first Grandchild. Im at a stand still I have solo cups getting slammed full of nice heathy roots waiting to be planted or excuted. Kind of ironic here at christmas time waiting to kill all the newborn baby boys (christmas story in the bible my dad was a preacher and Ya know what they say about preacher and police kids. :Rasta:its true, Just ask Alice Cooper:laugh: Just wanted to let yall know im still alive hopefully ill be going over transplanting soon 🤞
if ya aint done it yet grab a few Bs of sativa and finish your christmas shopping yeah crowds suck but only got 3 days left🎅
Good morning :ciao:
Did my christmas shopping yesterday.
Bought tiles for the grow room. :rofl:
I'm a mess today.
Did way too much.
Got a deal though. ;)
Preachers son, mm:nerd-with-glasses:
You and Alice,
Look at him now.
7/8's preacher himself.
You, not so much. Hehe
Good luck with the babies.
Talk soon.

well Im back I didnt expect to get results so soon and Im kinda bummed The seeds I got from SSSC for the Sour Tangy Chemdawg were regular seeds as I mentioned before When I got my seeds they were incognito and I learned another valuable lesson MARK YOUR STRAINS!!!!! SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB THEY ARE HIGH QUALITY PROVEN GENETICS! let me tell you whay I point that out. I was getting seeds from what I thought was a legit lab. I recommended them as possible sponsors and found out they were not as good as I thought I paid for some expensive seeds that turned out ruining 2 crops both plants morphed or one did still unsure But after reseach I found out that other labs will not work with them their customer reviews off site are full of complaints and mixed seeds and lots and lots of problems it is a real nightmare. I was lucky to become friends with the manager of SSSC and we talk on weekly basis. I didnt realize how important SSSC was in making weed what it is today Karls seeds are from 40 yr old clones they have done projects with Brothersgrim Mr soul, subcool,(rip) Josey wales (rip) sam the skunkman are just a few of the legendary breeders we are losing slowly losing to time, they need that strain that cheats death. I want to share a little bit about the history of SSSC they are my favorite Breeder so I might be a bit parcel I think it is ok to post this REMEMBER SSC IS A BREEDER THEY DO NOT SELL SEEDS YOU CAN PURCHASE SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB THU OUR SPONSOR CANNA POT

Sam the Skunkman

The Super Sativa Seed Club is one of the very first seed banks in the world. In the mid eighties every grower knew the SSSC. It all started when ‘Sam the Skunkman’ gave Karel Schelfhout, one of the founders of SSSC and former squatter, the original Haze and Skunk#01 after he moved from California. Karel used Sam’s genetics to create some of the very illustrious strains that later became Super Sativa Seed Club.

Nevil

The only seed bank that was around before SSSC was from Nevil called "the Seedbank". Founded by Nevil Schoenmaker, the Seedbank was the first international operating seedbank in the world. Nevil combined the 10 original Haze seeds, that he received from Sam the Skunkman, with the seeds he collected on a strain hunt in Afghanistan to start his famous seed collection. The Seedbank is best known for the Nevil’s Haze strain, but Nevil was also the first to use the infamous Ruderalis strain in his breeding work. The seeds that Karel received from Nevil, added to the ones he received from Sam, became the first breeding and the foundation of Super Sativa Seed Club.

High times

Between 1985 and 1987 SSSC genetics pushed the limits of breeding and growing all over the world. When High Times magazine published a cover story about the Dutch seed bank, sales exploded. In less than two years SSSC sold millions of seeds in the USA, Europe and Asia. After two very successful years the adventure ended. The founders went their separate ways and most of the SSSC seed collection got lost.

Legendary genetics

‘Weeds do not perish’ is a literal translation of the Dutch expression ‘onkruid vergaat niet’. And this is exactly what happened. After the adventure of SSSC ended, Karel saved one very important plant, a daughter of the original Haze and Skunk#01. Karel kept cuttings of this precious plant for more than 30 years and named her ‘Old School Haze’. The remaining SSSC genetics are the stuff of legends, even now many varieties carry DNA from the original SSSC seeds. All plants with a flavour of Haze or Skunk probably have grandparents born from SSSC seeds.

Keep the legend alive

In the 90’s Karel and his team shifted their focus towards genetic preservation and the breeding of new cannabis strains for the Coffee shops in Amsterdam. At thesame time Karel worked on developing advanced indoor growing techniques. This made him an authority in the field of elite genetics, breeding and cultivation. It was around this time that Karel’s son Kees, who had been working and growing his own plants in Barcelona, came to join him. His products are a great success in the Cannabis Social Clubs, especially his signature strain of Karel’s Haze. Kees represents a new generation of breeders. Working with great passion and the ambition to keep the legend alive.

old-weed.jpg

Karel

Back in the eighties Karel was part of an underground scene of squatters, where smoking pot was an integral part of the lifestyle. Curious about the possibilities of growing the weed themselves, the first growers appeared. These pioneers were looking for new techniques to grow quality marihuana indoors. Karel started experimenting with indoor grow facilities in abandoned houses. He used professional growing lamps, developed mineral fertilisers and grew the plants on rock wool. This technique of growing without soil was copied from the nearby glasshouse agricultural industry.

Kees

Kees always wondered where his father purchased his weed with that old school quality taste. In 2015 he discovered that his father had been secretly growing OSH in a hidden place for all these years. Being a breeder himself, Kees got convinced by the idea that the old genetics were very valuable. He set out to reintroduce the original taste and quality of Haze. Thanks to his efforts, SSSC is now able to sell original OSH seeds, in addition to the many other special genetics from the old seed collection.

SSSC is proud to be awarded the honour to be part of the esteemed club of pioneers in the High Times Hall of FamE

IMO
These guys are the rock stars of cannabis breeding why the world was going crazy these guys were laying down the foundation for seedbanks and breeders. I doubt very much they planned on being legends it just happened never underestimate good weed

ok so there has been a little change in my menu remember I needed 3 females? I got 2 has anyone else ever given a plant away only to take it back? Some how my SSSC got mixed up I thought I was growing 2 Tangie Chemdawg and a Bruce lemon Diesel and I am really hoping that is what I got now But I would not be surprised to possibly have a Lemon OG or a Kosher Haze I have 3 in the tent with a Herbies Zikkitlez autos I hope to havest before I add the ScrOG net whats a grow without a few surprises

BTW I used a little dynomyco not half the tube like it looks
DSC00287.JPG
DSC00288.JPG

Back
Top Bottom