PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Gonna be a show for sure.
Well I always heard hire the handy capped we don't get much done but we sure are fun to watch so this grow will be fun if nothing else

I just decarbed just under 3 oz. Of bud

20201113_113929.jpg

Hey PC, those 20's are going to feed some giants! Looking good man!
Thanks Otter after I get a few more sprouts I will move the babies to the 5x5. Just saving on electric but once I flip them the seedlings will have to go upstairs under 16/8 and the other Big girls will go to 11/13

So I just got done transplanting the 2 Bandaid haze plants and I have to say I hate those root builder pots. Worse thing to transplant from almost had to jerk the plant out of it tearing a lot of roots to get it transplanted

20201113_164903.jpg

The extra 10 gallon pot that's in there is second run soil i am going to use to top the pots off as they settle. I want 20 gallons of dirt in there in each pot not 18 or 19 gallons but a full 20 gallons. I should have drilled holes around the edge like I did on all my other pots but was trying to get it all done before the wife got home ,,, we just made it

Let me know what you think about that after 16 to 20 weeks of moving those buggers around. Those fookers just look heavy to me. :D
Yeah I know what you mean. I need 4 plant trollies Big enough for these 20s. I seen some on the Zon so I will get some just going to take some time to build up the funds. Man this hobby is expensive just like my other hobby, Gaming computers or like my name suggest PCs Personal Computers. Not been spending any on PCs lately it has all gone to growing Top Shelve Cannabis

I also made some butter. I used 3, 16ounce jars of Ghee and just under 3 ounces of bud. I should be set for butter for a bit. Now to make some brownies either this weekend or first part of next week.

@BeezLuiz has promised us a trolley-building tutorial if you're handy like that. He moves some really big pots on his.
sure I can or have my buddy make some for me. It would probably cost the same as what the premade ones from the Zon

@BeezLuiz has promised us a trolley-building tutorial if you're handy like that. He moves some really big pots on his.
Beez's trollies are impressive. I only wish I had a need for one, but I can't grow outside. (Well, actually I can. But in my area there are too many folks around with "fast" trollies. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom