PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

New pics before I top
20201114_101029.jpg
20201114_100955.jpg
20201114_100940.jpg
20201114_100924.jpg
20201114_100854.jpg

Looks to be scrap wood, an axle, and two wheels! No idea what the axle and wheels cost but that would be the only thing you couldn't get by breaking down a pallet. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That's pretty accurate. I used scrap wood, so that didn't cost me anything. However, the axle and wheels were pretty pricey - main reason I went with the two-wheel design instead of four. Four wheels and two axles cost me about $100, but I made two trollies out of it. You can find cheaper wheels, but I needed some good quality, large wheels to easily role over lots of uneven surfaces. Building guide coming this winter. For those that haven't seen it yet:

That's pretty accurate. I used scrap wood, so that didn't cost me anything. However, the axle and wheels were pretty pricey - main reason I went with the two-wheel design instead of four. Four wheels and two axles cost me about $100, but I made two trollies out of it. You can find cheaper wheels, but I needed some good quality, large wheels to easily role over lots of uneven surfaces. Building guide coming this winter. For those that haven't seen it yet:
I have seen those over on Sheds journal. Great idea and that K A5 H is a Big Wow , such a nice job growing that one

That's a gorgeous KH :thumb:

How many nodes did you leave on the Nevilles?
6 or 7 It has some nice side branching so I think it will be an easy one to get a 6 x mainline , Quad ling if I only get 4 mains but I am pretty sure I can get 6. I cut them all at above the 6th or 7th node

Looking great, everything is so neat. :thumb:

Looking great, everything is so neat. :thumb:
I need to vacuum it out again and get that dirt off the floor. Good chore for tomorrow

Its kinda off a little in my rotation. I have these Big Sativas that I will be training. Once I flip I will get the seedlings out of there and put them in my 5x5 tent so I have two grows going at the same time and both in veg. No need to fire up the other lights when I have these and both grows are in Veg

I’m guessing it will take a little while for the roots to hook up in those 20’s
Yeah I'm not sure how long I should veg them for. That PH is going to be a tall tree. I am going to have to tie off her mains and let her spread out a bit. Also because I have 3 strains going in the 8x8 I am just going to let them veg a little longer until they hook up with the soil.

After rereading that last post I didn't know how it sounded when I made the post but that last sentence could be taken out of context Lol ( I would be happy if it only got half that big) LOL :rofl: :laugh::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom