PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Give her a kink back the other way with a bend or training. Could work to your advantage.
My next two grows are planned already. We are doing a Nevilles Haze grow next and then I plan to run some GG#4 x Bop tang and probably Black Cherry Bop

My next two grows are planned already. We are doing a Nevilles Haze grow next and then I plan to run some GG#4 x Bop tang and probably Black Cherry Bop
Good to have plans ahead of time. I am too changable and hatebgettingnputnoff plan so just see when I get there now. Lol My next run fell into place nicely with the Mars light and sweet seeds combo. Lol. Feeling lucky for a change. Good luck on the run.

Yours was better. I Loved the Buzz of yours over mine but I haven't tried all three yet. I been working on it a jar at a time but I know yours was better then the 1 I had. I really want to see what you think of them when I can get a vac sealer. I bought the plastic. I need to just break down and buy one that and a food dehydrator for when I can grow some mushrooms. Yours had a better buzz but I still have two to try. Now that you reminded me I have to try the others, Oh boy like a kid at Christmas I have a couple new toys to play with Lol

I am hoping one of them will have the same buzz as yours. I am going to burn a bowl in just a few of one of them I haven't tried yet

Well I tried some of my Gold Leaf from plant 1 ... It had a little more of the Indica buzz, But that could just be because I haven't smoked in a while I will try it again tomorrow. This stuff made me really relaxed. Even more the the other Gold Leaf plant I called Fuzzy. The Fuzzy plant had Much more head to it. I want to try number 1 again so I know what the buzz is really like. Then I have another plant to try Yip EEEE

I am having trouble with agar or should I say I don't know how to make it. I have the Penis Envy swabs. I thought I was buying the syringe, Not sure on how to making dishes etc. The whole process actually. I am going to start with a Mono Tub and Golden Teacher and one of the other spore syringes I got. I plan to also try PF Tek after trying the bulk grow or if I have problems with the Mono Tubs I will try the PF Tek method. What is it called when you use a swab on a dish ? I guess I will have to try that as well since I have the swabs.

I have seen people make their own agar from a powder mix but you can but it premade in the dishes already. Maybe its best to do that first?
The monotub should do you well! My last house was damp and mouldy so no mushies had any hope growing without contamination

Yours was better. I Loved the Buzz of yours over mine but I haven't tried all three yet. I been working on it a jar at a time but I know yours was better then the 1 I had. I really want to see what you think of them when I can get a vac sealer. I bought the plastic. I need to just break down and buy one that and a food dehydrator for when I can grow some mushrooms. Yours had a better buzz but I still have two to try. Now that you reminded me I have to try the others, Oh boy like a kid at Christmas I have a couple new toys to play with Lol
that's the thing with these plants you just never no what your going to get the plant my son grew he said isn't as good either I think I just got lucky plus mine was outdoor grown that gives it the edge I was just curious if you found one that was a keeper lol your pretty funny pc I would have toked some of everything as soon as its dry your more patient than me have a good one buddy!

Today's pictures they have taken off in their new soil
20200615_144600.jpg
20200615_144651.jpg
20200615_144705.jpg
20200615_144736.jpg
20200615_144817.jpg

:thumb: :popcorn:

What’s your plan for the sweet tooth planted off-centre PC?
It grew that way all on its own. I planted it in the center of the pot then the stalk started this 90 degree angle totally weird. I had one do that last time as well. Not sure why or what I am doing for them to grow that way. I am putting them in their pots with the tail down.

My plans for it is all up in the air. I need to clean out another area in my basement then I will have two grow areas. I am doing a grow with someone else and need to start some seeds soon Like next week so I will need both areas , Still have more cleaning to do so I can set up my next grow area

Maybe it’s bending towards the light.
I thought that too but it was in the middle under the 1 light I had on. I just turned my other two lights on at about 50%. I will crank them up a little each day till they are at 90 to 100% somewhere between there

I really want to get the area cleaned out so I can set up an 8x8 to flower in

Back
Top Bottom