PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Today's pictures
20200610_093622.jpg
20200610_093635.jpg
20200610_093639.jpg
20200610_093644.jpg

...Damn PW!...you always blow my mind with the reading/research you do... :thumb: :thumb:...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k
I am impressed with the memory that man has . It's like a facking encyclopedia bro :adore::passitleft:

I have noticed that, Must be something to it. People talk about getting different smells from weed, It all smells the same to me, Taste too. It all just taste like weed. Some taste better then others, Less harsh etc. but to get Blueberry taste and smell, or any other taste and smell other then weed. I really wish I could smell and taste the different smells and taste others describe
How do you dry PC. This is the most fundamental part of the whole process in my opinion now. I grew "weed" for years and was happy to accept it didn't really smell of anything except the odd hint of fruity. I learnt to dry properly and that changed everything !!. Since then , I get each terpenes aroma and taste too. Tubs/jars reek of the fruits/candy/diesel ect on opening and through to smoking. All about the slow dry and removing any chances of Chlorophyll hanging round to screw the flavours. Pitch black is another must. Those terps are popping tenfold in light so need to be slowed down to stay within the buds and flavour it. A little like the difference between simmering a sauce to cook it down and save flavour against boiling it and losing so much in violent evaporation. Our weather here keeps hitting silly heats and dried my 1st batch a little too quickly and def leeches some flavour but once jarred and now a week gone , they stink to high heaven again. My drying out ones still smell like wet hay after all that flowering time smelling so sweet ect.. I know they will be fine once the dry is done and they can hit a jar for a week. Any less than 7 days and I lose a lot of flavours.just a thought

I just checked my steam account and I already have that game, Let me know when you will be on I would Love to find you and Play some Squad. In game coms works GREAT for me then I don't have to mess with setting another Voice app up. If I could PM you I would give you my steam user Name because its my real name and I don't want that out on the Inner Webs but my user name will be the same as here, PCaddict so you can find me that way, When I install the game I will make that my username on the game. I will download it now. This is going to be cool
Wow dude missed this post and now catching up slowly. Been squad playing g most days too. Locmve the ga e for some reason. Lol. My steam name is UK Loki in squad. Love the comms on it too. Can be such a giggle...

Wow dude missed this post and now catching up slowly. Been squad playing g most days too. Locmve the ga e for some reason. Lol. My steam name is UK Loki in squad. Love the comms on it too. Can be such a giggle...
What is your Steam name I couldn't find you under that name ... PM me if you like, I would Love to play some. FPS games are what I Love

Today's pictures one of them has decided to grow on an angel I planted it straight but it is at a big angle now
20200606_092453.jpg
20200606_092459.jpg
20200606_092515.jpg
20200606_092520.jpg
20200606_092527.jpg
20200606_093111.jpg
Give her a kink back the other way with a bend or training. Could work to your advantage.

Can’t wait to see some shrooms
Me too. Would love to go for it with a decent spore kit. Zamnesia do them too but not sure how far they deliver and legality ect..

Back
Top Bottom