PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Good Morning Everyone. I hope you are having a Good day. My seedlings are coming along. Hers to hoping your flowering tent stays full and your jars are well stocked

The new season of Riverdale Not one of my favs but something me and the wife agree on. We just finished Bloodline its worth a watch. Two others that are good is Dexter and Ozark

Today's pictures
20200526_103651.jpg
20200526_103659.jpg
20200526_103712.jpg
20200526_103716.jpg
20200526_103722.jpg

G'mornin PC :passitleft: You've done it! You figured out how to make cannabis look just like clover! Where do I get the seeds? I'm puttin in a whole lawn! Have a great day. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Sorry Krip. I must have just seen the 420 avatar and thought it was you. That is a Great suggestion about the Gorilla tents. They are pricy but I could buy a gorilla tent by the time I pay for two of the Mars tents and the Gorilla tent would probably last more then two years so I would have been $$$ ahead buying the Gorilla tent. I do need to try what Sara was suggestion and try to close the zipper tighter with a pair of players, It may work and I have nothing to lose if it doesn't
I had a Gorilla tent it was a "lite" version and it was still amazing. No complaints at all, but I only used it one season in the summer 1 year

Today's pictures they have gotten bigger than the last time I took pictures u
20200521_131625.jpg
20200521_131636.jpg
20200521_131642.jpg
20200521_131649.jpg
20200521_131701.jpg
Looks great man. Funny I saw the Amnisia Fast and it took a second to figure out what was going on.

IDK. Velcro is CHEAP - maybe barely-paid Chinese labor is even cheaper, lol? Speaking of velcro, lots of places sell rolls of the stuff with adhesive on it. Cut off whatever length you need, separate the two pieces, peel off the backing and stick it where you want it. That should fix your problem if you want to take care of it without sewing your tent material. I've used the stuff for various things since the '80s, and the only time I noticed that the adhesive "wore out" was when I used it to stick a bird dog to the dash of an automobile. Jumped in to go somewhere in the middle of Summer, noticed that it was something like 120 degrees in there, and decided I should take the thing with me when I got out, so that its electronics didn't get ruined. When I pulled it off the dash, the two pieces stayed stuck together, and I ended up taking them both inside. I guess the high temperature softened/weakened it.
I use velcro on everything. Mounting stuff to the wall, the non adhesive strips (hook side) stick to fabric pots to aid in LST, it holds up my on one side of my scrog. Stuff is great.

The new season of Riverdale Not one of my favs but something me and the wife agree on. We just finished Bloodline its worth a watch. Two others that are good is Dexter and Ozark
Say Ozark... pretty good

Yeah but my other journal was very busy with lots of post. This time I have been too busy to keep the thread moving like my last one

This time I have been too busy to keep the thread moving like my last one

Lol. Because 900+ posts in less than a month and a half... counts as a slow journal?

Hey, I like the on-topic journal text, and the pictures, too, when I can get them to load / see them. But don't feel like you have to spread yourself thin on my account (or others', either, probably).

Back
Top Bottom