PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Look at what a fellow grower sent me. I hit the jackpot with these I plan to go to my aunts house with a couple friends. 1 doesn't like them so she could be our guide or trip sitter

Attachments

• 20200530_142207.jpg
    20200530_142207.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 45
And, it's a great suggestion! :thumb:
might just have to try one of those Gorilla Tents out!
I am a big advocate for spending the $$ on a Gorilla Tent. They are built like tanks and easy to manage - easy to handle big zips that don’t get stuck!

A tip about working with velcro - use double sided tape, not any kind of glue. Glue just runs straight through it. I use 3M clear heavy-duty double-sided tape - the stuff they use for electronic installs in cars etc. Works perfectly for velcro :thumb:

hiya PC :ciao: New charges are coming along nicely. Which soil mix is it for this run? (I forgot... and I’m too lazy to go back and check!)

I am a big advocate for spending the $$ on a Gorilla Tent. They are built like tanks and easy to manage - easy to handle big zips that don’t get stuck!

A tip about working with velcro - use double sided tape, not any kind of glue. Glue just runs straight through it. I use 3M clear heavy-duty double-sided tape - the stuff they use for electronic installs in cars etc. Works perfectly for velcro :thumb:

hiya PC :ciao: New charges are coming along nicely. Which soil mix is it for this run? (I forgot... and I’m too lazy to go back and check!)
Hay Amy, I am using Super Cools Super Soil and Coots Mix this round. I have one of each strain in each soil. Its going to be interesting seeing how they do.

Hay Amy, I am using Super Cools Super Soil and Coots Mix this round. I have one of each strain in each soil. Its going to be interesting seeing how they do compared to the DBHBB soil etc.
Cool thanks - i knew it was something like that! I’ve just dropped a seed into a super soil mix myself, a batch i bought premixed from a guy north of here. I’m ratty sure it’s based off subcool’s recipe, but I should check that. I’m looking forward to exploring a few different mixes as well and slowly developing/building my own :)

Your plants are looking very nice and seem happy with what they’re in right now for sure.

What’s up PC!
Your one plant is leaning over cause her crown is exposed. The part that connects stem to root. Can you add an extra inch or two of soil to the top?

What’s up PC!
Your one plant is leaning over cause her crown is exposed. The part that connects stem to root. Can you add an extra inch or two of soil to the top?
Yeah I need to top off the pots for sure. They were filled with Coots and Super soil and I left the pots out in the rain a couple days so the pots settled so I do need to top them off. I planted it straight up just like the others but the next day it was leaning and then the second day it was even more leaned over. Really weird

Back
Top Bottom