PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

My son and daughter both had it, well my son got it about a week and a half ago so he still has it. My daughter had it a couple months ago. She is a nurse

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the kind words. I hope everyone has a Great Christmas Eve

My Neville's haze has bounced back from her little wilt and is herself this morning

20201224_080109.jpg

Best looking NH I’ve seen so far.
Yeah I think I got Lucky. I think they mislabeled the pack I got. Those are not the same plants as in there video.

Plants are looking good PCa! It's going to be fun times when they're all in flower :).

Trophies arrive based on how many reactions your posts get, and points come based on how many posts you make. The more you're here the more trophies and points you earn. In reality though they don't mean anything. Points are capped at 113 and trophies at 30 for some reason, and a lot of this stuff is leftover from the old site design (from 3+ years ago). We used to be able to give each other "reputation" points as well!
Thanks Shed!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, PC! :circle-of-love: And your plants look terrific!

Back
Top Bottom