PeeJay's Prudent Home-Brewed Organic Soil - Outdoor Out of Sight Deck Grow

PeeJay, I was just reading your thoughts on soil to get the soil we talked about on my journal and have to admit, I'm both impressed and confused. I couldn't find the seedling mix on my pages (yet, haven't read them all over again yet, just saw your link for soil and thought I could get an idea from your postings). I will keep looking back on my journal, But I'm not sure if you or one of the others had a thought on what I'd need from Home Depot because of my cost restrictions. But I just had to say how impressed I am by your postings here. You know your stuff, that's obvious!

Smokey

PeeJay, I was just reading your thoughts on soil to get the soil we talked about on my journal and have to admit, I'm both impressed and confused. I couldn't find the seedling mix on my pages (yet, haven't read them all over again yet, just saw your link for soil and thought I could get an idea from your postings). I will keep looking back on my journal, But I'm not sure if you or one of the others had a thought on what I'd need from Home Depot because of my cost restrictions. But I just had to say how impressed I am by your postings here. You know your stuff, that's obvious!

Smokey

No worries, Smokey. You have what you need already - mainly the unused 10 gallon tote to prepare the seedling mix. By my calculations you also have some peat still laying around as well as some perlite and a good bunch of the full-strength dirt. That unused 10 gallon tote was specified so you'd have a place to keep seedling dirt. Getting a seed in seedling dirt under the two small LED panels is something we should get done. I've been out of town the last few days and have been looking in on you via my phone. Things are looking good! I'll pop by your journal tonight or tomorrow and give you instructions for making "healthy baby food."

No worries, Smokey. You have what you need already - mainly the unused 10 gallon tote to prepare the seedling mix. By my calculations you also have some peat still laying around as well as some perlite and a good bunch of the full-strength dirt. That unused 10 gallon tote was specified so you'd have a place to keep seedling dirt. Getting a seed in seedling dirt under the two small LED panels is something we should get done. I've been out of town the last few days and have been looking in on you via my phone. Things are looking good! I'll pop by your journal tonight or tomorrow and give you instructions for making "healthy baby food."

When you say "full strength dirt" you mean what we mixed up, right? If so, then your right about what I have left. I'm also gonna send you a PM. Thanks for everything.

Smokey

Back
Top Bottom