PeeJay's Prudent Home-Brewed Organic Soil - Outdoor Out of Sight Deck Grow

Hi PeeJay. Your buds are as beautiful as your soil. Might just be a connection there.
If you enter NOTM you can count on my vote - even if Lester is in there. :laughtwo:
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Very nice PeeJay. Such lovely buds. You inspire me to succeed in my quest for quality, clean meds for this man of mine.

I read through your previous journal this week. So much to learn. You do good work PeeJay. Thank you.

Susan :Namaste:

PeeJay I'll be using a nutrient mix that COorganics led me to instead of your mix, but I will also be using the Yum Yum mix, if only for a top dressing. My concern in mixing Yum Yum into the soil as an amendment is the duplication of kelp meal in each. In your opinion, would using both in the mix cause the soil to be too hot? Maybe using less than your ratios? I definitely will use it as a top dressing and as a tea amendment. This stuff looks like delicious and nutritious plant/soil food.

Congrats Coach...

Congrats on the harvest PeeJay! :) Those are some tasty looking buds, I just wish I could smell them. And wow, 4 oz per plant + popcorn, those two really paid off finally!

Enjoy ;) :Namaste:

Congratulations on your outstanding harvest PeeJay.

All is well Mr. Teddy. I was just over in your journal admiring the lovely Frisian Dew and your new tent. I'm just busy and, perhaps, watching the grass grow has lost some of it's luster now that I'm confident I can grow what I need and the quality is good. As a very casual smoker who goes through ~ 1/8 oz a month I have enough produce from previous grows and this summer to last me five or six years by my reckoning... I've been helping a fellow medical patient get set up and going, but haven't felt the need to start any more for myself.

What else... Oh, I made some nice glycerin tincture by sealing a bunch of sweet trimmings in a mason jar and decarboxylating it in my electric pressure cooker which runs at 230 F under pressure (the ideal temperature for decarboxylation is 229.) I then added the glycerine and left the mash in the cooker on "keep warm" stetting (160 F) for three hours or so with frequent stirring before straining. Good stuff! A few drops under the tongue is great for a good night's slumber.

I'm going to do a final smoke report soon. The buds have cured beautifully. Really nice, potent smoke :)

Merry Xmas Coach

Merry Christmas PeeJay. may you and yours have a delightful celebration. Thanks for all the knowledge and inspiration. Running into you changed my life and I am indebted to you forever. :green_heart:

Hey PeeJay, even though you may not be growing your own meds for awhile, I have come to know you as one of the most knowledgeable people on here and I'm sure there will be a lot of newbies that will need your vast knowledge, just my thoughts for you PeeJay.

And I would like to take this time to thank you for all of the knowledge you have giving me. 1000+reps.

And happy new year.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom