Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow 2.0 Purple Rain Edition

WP_20161215_22_37_02_Smart1.jpg

WP_20161215_22_36_54_Smart1.jpg

Devils Creme

Subbed up. I'm new to this growing business too so might not be able to help interested in getting one of those perfect sun bad boys, probably a 500 for better penetration.

Out of curiosity do you have some oscillating fans in your basement?

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Everything has been going pretty smoothly. Weather has finally broke and we are above Freezing again. Temps in the Garden had dropped to 60deg. Glad that cold spell is over. The spots you see on the leaves are from my milk treatment. I thought I saw some Powdery Mildew so I've been treating the plants with that. havent seen any more signs of it but I'll keep spraying cause last grow it went away and came back with a Vengence.

Red Leciester and Big Bag are now showing their preflowers. The Red Poison is a fast Grower it has caught up with plants planted earlier then it and has pre flowers also. One of the Cream Mandarines is also showing pre flowers. I did some Defoiling on the Red Leciester and Big Bag. Mostly the burnt leaves

Subbed up. I'm new to this growing business too so might not be able to help interested in getting one of those perfect sun bad boys, probably a 500 for better penetration.

Out of curiosity do you have some oscillating fans in your basement?

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes I have one big fan that oscillates and two small heaters with fans on them that oscillates

I agree with Pennywise, maybe tie some tops down with string or ties or whatever, and then maybe just tuck some of them big fans either to the side or under, if not then just go ahead and pinch a few off but only as needed to allow light to penetrate down through the canopy and onto the other lower tops. But overall from where I'm sttin', things are looking "A-OK" GOOD! Plus reps to ya for keepin yer garden green!

:thumb:

One more thing....I noticed that you seem to be pretty happy with the perfomance of your Black Diamond Perfect Sun. Im starting to think of larger pots + more light = much bigger plants and buds and lower plant count (if you're into that sort of thing). Simple. Or so it seems....think I just had an epiphany! ( spelled wrong?)

I'm using 5gal pots. I wont go bigger then that unless I decide to flux a plant. They get pretty big in the 5gallons and my ceiling is only 8ft in the basement. So 5gal is the perfect size for me. I herd that you get a foot of height per gallons of soil. 4ft is the perfect height for me

Someone posted that its better to leave the fan leaves on the plant during stretch. The smaller shoots that are shaded should stretch for light much as a seedling with too little light. Then when the stretch stops you can trim it back to give more light to the tops.

yes I have one big fan that oscillates and two small heaters with fans on them that oscillates
Any way you could drag some fresh air in to the basement? Those dusty old dehumidifiers don't always do such a great job.
Plants are looking good though, wish I had a basement with a 8ft ceiling.

Any way you could drag some fresh air in to the basement? Those dusty old dehumidifiers don't always do such a great job.
Plants are looking good though, wish I had a basement with a 8ft ceiling.

I have a window in the room that i can open for fresh air if needed. Havent really had a need for Fresh air doe.

Quick question for anyone able to answer. I'm new to this nutes thing. I've been giving the plants Sensi Grow A&b now that the plants have started to show preflowers do I still give them the sensi grow? I have some Tiger bloom as a flower nute but the Sensi Grow doesnt say if its for the whole grow or just the Veg Stage

Back
Top Bottom