Persistent leaf problem driving me crazy

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the PH (4-way) meter. The pen type that measures PH only for liquids have worked well for me, once calibrated. The meters with probes for soil have never given me useful info.

I'm probably a lazy grower, but I don't believe the PH varying by 0.2 or 0.3 from "optimum" is going to have negative effects. In fact, I think a slightly varying PH can be a good thing. YMMV.

Anyway, your plants look pretty good so it will be interesting to see how they do. Best of luck!

Thanks major I am getting excited they are really starting to come around now that I'm watching the ph more closely and have a range to shoot for. I really like the white lemon these things are going to be beasts. There are shooters everywhere. We got a blue labs ph pen and a tds meter we have to figure out but things are definatly looking up

Hey reptilian. Plants look good:thumb: I use the pool ph up/down, I never really looked to see if it safe for plants lol. I'm using 1/4 tsp per gallon of granular to go from ph 8.1 to 5.6. Plants don't seem to mind, and it has never bothered the kids either.

I use the ph strips but find it tough sometimes to tell the difference in color. I prefer the drops these are always bang on, they were sold out so the strips were my only option at the time.

Best of luck on you grow!!:peace:

20160419_211452_1_.jpg
hey guys just wanted to show a pic of the gang now that we are on the right track

Back
Top Bottom