Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Definitely nitrogen problem. Between 3 plants, under a few CFL, I would say between an ounce - once and a half, but that's probably reaching.

Once you start to dry then, they will shrink like you wouldn't believe, and they'll lose 80 percent of their wet weight. Not sure how it'll taste with nitrogen abundance

Definitely nitrogen problem. Between 3 plants, under a few CFL, I would say between an ounce - once and a half, but that's probably reaching.

Once you start to dry then, they will shrink like you wouldn't believe, and they'll lose 80 percent of their wet weight. Not sure how it'll taste with nitrogen abundance

Thanks man, honestly if I do get 2 ounces I will be happy with that, hell even with 1 oz lol 92w running for as much as it did barely hurts the electricity bills. Beats going to the shop to buy an 8th every 5 days for $35. Top Shelf OZ's from the shop run about 300-320 over here in LA so technically doing the math its all worth it.

I think the mistake I made when I first got the soil was not shaking it up to mix it. This pot probably got the majority of the nute balls

An ounce is 400 for me. And if you smoke like me, one or two ounces won't last long. That's why I got the led and have 3 plants in flower. Going for half a pound with it, and then pineapple chunk is aiming for a pound. Gotta make oil for a cancer patient too, so I need a lot

An ounce is 400 for me. And if you smoke like me, one or two ounces won't last long. That's why I got the led and have 3 plants in flower. Going for half a pound with it, and then pineapple chunk is aiming for a pound. Gotta make oil for a cancer patient too, so I need a lot

Lol I wish I could smoke like that man, I definitely could but, paying rent is always priority lol. and in LA rent is a b*tch. I'm pretty damn sure once I get these buds dry I will be smoking like wildfire lol. 400 though? your in Colorado or what?

Im smokin on some Conspiracy Kush right now. F**kin amazing stuff. I'm determined to grow some dank like this man.
plant12.png

Yeah, i live on an acre in middle of nowhere, but nowhere near Colorado unfortunately. You wouldn't believe how low my house payment is each month if I told you. You'll definitely need much bigger light to grow that kinda dank. I had to stop smoking weed for a bit to save up for light and nutes and seeds, but it's paying me back tenfold now. My first grow was 2 oz, and that was under led, so make sure and set your expectations low for harvest so you don't get heartbroken. Buds shrink a lot when they dry. A lot

Oh yeah I meant my next grow haha. My next grow is gonna be much better from the jump lol Yes I am just expecting an oz no more no less. but hey if I get more than zip thats even better. I consider this an experiment. I might just start working with clones so I dont have to wait so damn long lol But if I had better lighting from the get go that probably wouldnt be the case.

If I get less than an oz i will be heartbroken though regardless lol

I wish I had access to dispensary clones. I would grow those instead of seeds if I could. I just started getting this cloning thing kinda, but only 1 has survived of 6 or 7 that I've taken. Hoping the three I have now will root. My HGK clones look great, pc looks bad. HGK seems to clone well for me. Getting into colloidal silver soon to make my own seeds, thanks to wildjim. We've got a lot going on lately in here. Cloning, seeding, stumpy's. Exciting times are coming.

My first grow of 2 oz broke my heart. I thought I would get 3 or 4.

4 23w cfl get an ounce? Yea right. Lucky if there is a 10 bag off 4 23 watt bulbs.
Not trying to shit on anyone's parade. Just trying to keep things realistic.

When i grew with cfl. basically stick a period in the middle of your wattage, and there's your final weight. Sure people can get nice yields off cfl, but not there first grow.

23w = 2.3 grams.

Peyton.
You'll probably have good success with what your trying now. Floating perlite, call it bog cloning. I've cloned in Hydroton and water.

Bags work for domes, just watch for white fuzz. I always had problems with white fuzz and domes of any sort. But I also don't check on my clones often.
Change that water daily or ever other day.

Maybe i should try watering very lightly.

My plants were obviously a bit to close for this ghetto ass grow box lol buut Tomorrow my grow tent should be arriving :cheer: and I plan to add 2 or 4x23w 2700k CFLS. Might as well make the most of the time I have left. One of the plants is probably going to be ready for the cut real soon.

Heres a bunch of photos tell me what you guys think. One is clearly getting to much N look at how she curled down

20140828_200324.jpg
20140828_200107_0_.jpg
20140828_200107.jpg
20140828_200016.jpg
20140828_195947.jpg
20140828_195859.jpg
20140828_1958241.jpg
20140828_1956091.jpg
20140828_1956041.jpg
20140828_1955541.jpg
20140828_1955401.jpg
20140826_2014241.jpg

So, if I add more CFLs and I have maybe 2-4 weeks left. What do you think the yield will be. I have 3 in total.

Ones with canoe leaves are overdose on nitrogen, or heat stress. One with the yellow patchy leaves have a pH problem.
Flush flush flush with 6.5 pH water. 5x the volume of the container. Then wait 3-7 days or until pot is dry. Only way your gonna washout all that nitrogen and correct the pH. Mg time release usually lasts 2-3 months.
Nitrogen smoke, is horrible. Tastes like lawn clippings. Still get ya high though.

4 23w cfl get an ounce? Yea right. Lucky if there is a 10 bag off 4 23 watt bulbs.
Not trying to shit on anyone's parade. Just trying to keep things realistic.

When i grew with cfl. basically stick a period in the middle of your wattage, and there's your final weight. Sure people can get nice yields off cfl, but not there first grow.

23w = 2.3 grams.

Yeah when I was writing that he could get an ounce, it felt weird and that's why I went and added that it was reaching to get that number. And I couldn't remember how many bulbs he had. He'll be heartbroken for sure. I'm still new to this, so I try to be optimistic lol. I remember watching a giant pile of weed dry and shrink down to nothing. He'll just have to quit smoking weed for a couple months to get an led or hps

Is all good.
I had my expectations up more times then one. Its quite discouraging.
So when people ask and want an estimate of there harvest. I give worst possible scenario. especially when I see problems right off the bat. PH problems and nitrogen od.

And if he does get more then I said, he's happy as shit. Where if I told him he would get 50 grams and he only got 20. He would think I'm an arse.

Either way he's gonna have smoke, and for almost free. And he's learning a shit load in the process. We all make mistakes and jump to conclusions, although Peyton I must say your mistakes have been nill. *knock on wood*. I think its because your like me, u gotta research the hell out of anything before trying it. Hence why u started with a quality light, good media Hempy concept and a basic understanding of Lucas.

Hell my life goal is to learn at least one thing a day. From something simple as, a math formula. Or something as complex understanding parts of quantum physics. If I don't learn at least 1 new thing in a day its a wasted day.
Now that's something to ponder, quantum growing.... A seed planted, is also a seedling, as its also a full mature plant as it is a completed ready to harvest plant. Same thing can be in different places and different states at the same time. Hell just take a gram bud and quantify it into 100lbs.
Some lab in the USA somewhere built the first quantum processor. Only dual or quad bit, but it can figure out 2 digit math equations instantly. Not like conventional computers that have to read bit by bit to get an answer. Quantum processing, reads every bit at the same time.

Probably lost everyone Hahahahah I'm done.

Well, now I learned something today, so thank you. I researched for a couple years before I started growing, and made sure to start with simplest everything. And I had you watching my back through it all, which was the biggest boost to my growing

Hey guys, Peyton sent me over to ask a question to the good people of the playground. I am having deficiency issues and need some help. I'm going to flush but my question is do i flush with tap water or RO water and if I flush with RO do I add the cal/mag?
20140829_102939.jpg
20140829_102920.jpg
20140829_102904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom