Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Took 4 clones off of pc today. Gonna keep a mother to veg during winter and flower the rest with next round. Hopefully they all survive, if not oh well. Gonna switch from 1-2-3 recipe to 5-5-10 when I make nutes tonight. And a 5-5-14 mix for my girls in flower already

Here she is after clone removal

IMG_20140804_194109.jpg

Today all 4 girls got fed the new formula. Hoping to see a difference. I'll save nutes, so that'll be a big help for sure with my cheap ass

PC and HGK clone are looking good. Clone keeps getting a little bigger each day. PC is being trained outward and is still slowly recovering from her fim and defol. She'll bounce back quick though. The 4 pc clones are still hanging in there. Probably still have 2 weeks till they root, so it's all good.

Depending on how slow these clones go, I might just flower them all under screen next round for yield bump before winter hits. Then I figure I'll pop my two C99 seeds and veg them both throughout winter, and take me some full size stasis clones. That'll give me a chance to get rockwool and all that other whatnot to do it right

PC and HGK clone are looking good like always. HGK seems to be getting nice and green, a bunch of new growth nodes are popping up in the arms. PC must be getting back to her old self cause she's starting to grow nice again. Got an extra bulb over her now to bathe her better. Couldn't find a splitter, but don't think it would fit in that setup anyways. Two 5 gallon buckets in a less than 2x2 space is no fun. Eventually I'll get everything in order. It's just impossible when people are awake cause then I get accused of purposely avoiding them. I get no damn time for myself

PC is back in action. She is growing up and out and looking real nice. Need to start training her branches a little more to keep her in perfect form for the scrog.

HGK clone is still doing its thing. Waiting for it to establish roots in rez, not sure how long it'll take but it's got time. Gotta remember, she was a very tiny 1 inch tall clone to start with, so I'm sure she'll take off eventually.

PC clones look like shit. Some of them have leaves that look like they're turning white and dying off. They start to look any worse and I'll just dump them. I might pick up rockwool tomorrow, cause me and my finance guy will be out looking at laptops tomorrow for him. If I get it then I'll probably take a few flowering clones from the lower growth of my SB that's in flower.

Nothing to really update about these 2, not much going on but a little veg growth.

Threw out the clones. They were all dying so I just figured I'll cut my losses and try again someday

PC got a little more training yesterday. Her fim branches got pulled down to start them going in a flat out direction. The clone I went ahead and tied it down to the side so it can have a little lst and get some more growth going. Might need to add another bulb to it. Vegging the two plants under 100 watts of CFL right now. Another couple weeks and it'll be 150. Hopefully they'll do okay for the time being until they get under led in about 6 weeks

PC is officially alone in veg cab now. Clone got chucked into flower room for veg cab space. PC is gonna veg for an extra few months when auto seeds show up. She looking great, getting bushy and tall, but being flattened out. She's gonna be a crazy huge scrog, hopefully a plant of the month if all goes well.

Thanks. Can't wait to see what she can do with a few more months veg time. Hopefully I can scrog her across a wide screen and grow two autos along side her. If not she'll flower alone. Can't wait!

Went in there today and she is stretching real good now. Tied the branches to edge of pot a little better to flatten her out even more. Probably gonna top the ends to get her to branch out more.

Back
Top Bottom