Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Going to try to take one more pic before harvest. And maybe some harvest pics this time.
I don't have room to screen all this. So I'm gonna hang it all still on stems as much as I can. Takes up less room in drying cab.

Dunno if this is a old wives tail or if its true or not. But I was told when drying pot keep it in 100% darkness, for the first 48 to 72 hours after trimmed. Helps something I forget what exactly. Going to side by side compare this crop with a bud or 2.

Glad I'm going to be able to give my grow room a much needed overhaul too. Going to grab a better circulation fan too, instead of 6 computer fans hahahha.

My 5 gallon bucket has the hole higher up, so I'll see too if it has any advantage. A 3 gallon bucket with 2 inch high hole uses about 30 ounces when rez is dry. 5 gallon I'm guessing closer to 40 ounces. And I water everyday, so never have to worry about water getting stagnate or nute levels swinging

Can't wait to see more harvest pics too. Supposedly the old wives tale is that the light degrades the thc and potency in drying. Not sure how true it is but that's what i heard

I started doing some backbuilding in week 5 of flowering. The buds were noticeably dense compared to the few I didn't do. I'll probably do it again with these plants. Still want to try the boiling roots method for drying and get some more bud in the freezer too. This time just gotta time everything better. Seems like no matter how good I prepped for first harvest, I was still unaware of all the other random variables that come into play. But i'll be a little more ready this time

I got my pineapple chunk transplanted into her 5 gallon home. Had a nice rootball going, got it before it spun around the bottom too much. Can't wait to see what she does in this space. Probably transplant clone this weekend after I get some more perlite

Clone seems to be getting more growth from center of node. I figure another week and I'll transplant it. What size transplant depends on how much perlite I have by then. I'd like it to be in a 5 gallon also

Clone was originally buried up to its leaves due to short stem, and now it's about an inch above the medium. Getting some perlite today. Gonna have to see what I can do cause I don't know if I have space in veg box for two 5 gallon buckets. Didnt think that part through apparently

Pineapple chunk update, I tried to fim when I cut it the other day and it looks like it is growing 4 nodes at the cut, so I believe I succeeded. That should benefit the scrog for sure. Another couple weeks and the lower nodes should be ready for cloning. Any clones I get will get rooted and vegged til mother goes to flower. Then they'll get 1 gallon containers and flowered. The bagseed I put in paper towel, not a single one of the ten germinated. Apparently they sat a little too long. Oh well, I'll have clones to replace them.

Well HGK clone is stuck in solo cup till Friday. 4 different stores in my town and nobody has perlite. So Friday gotta take a trip to the big box stores. Can't wait to get her in a new home

The close up of the top, as close as my phone can get, and a pic of her in new home

IMG_20140729_233355.jpg
IMG_20140729_233259.jpg

My little clone is growing up
IMG_20140729_233226.jpg

I think I'm gonna pick up a small bag of perlite tomorrow for the clones 5 gallon bucket, and then the old lady gave me the okay to order some from the place in Cleveland, price depending of course

Oh I'm hoping there really taking off in a week I gave a 1/2 booster the last 2 feedings. The blue has been drinking a little over a gallon a day. The Chernobyl's are gonna be nice there leaf to bud ration is gonna be lots of buds to not much leaf I think I like them should be a very easy clean up trim.

Just my luck, the Walmart Lowes and tractor supply didn't have perlite. So I gotta go to hydro store tomorrow and pay their ridiculous prices. Definitely gonna order from Cleveland next round

My PC is bigger at 3 weeks than my SB and HGK were at 2 months. I can't wait to take some clones of it.

Little clone is slowly getting to be big clone. She's about 2 inches above the medium now and growing more leaves. Can't wait to transplant her into 5 gallon tomorrow

Clone was originally in half a solo cup of perlite, and she is almost to the top of cup today. Can't wait to transplant her. Should be doing that around 2 today. On the pc, some nodes are about 2 to 3 inches long, so getting close to clone time hopefully. She's growing fat and fast, and I can't wait to get her under a screen in a couple months. She's gonna be a great producer. I'll take more pictures tonight and this weekend. Gotta get ready for family party tomorrow, so pardon my silence if I don't get on here tomorrow. She has a reefer madness family, so this should be fun

Got clone transplanted to 5 gallon bucket. Looks so tiny in there. Hydro store had 20 lb bag of perlite for 20 bucks. Not a bad deal at all. I filled 5 gallon bucket and it didn't put a dent in the bag. Roots on clone were about 8 inches long so she should stretch her legs now.

Back
Top Bottom