Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Sitting here looking at a big old bag of trim. Already processed into hash. Still usable for butter. But I have 7 or 8 lbs of butter stock piled.
So I'm gonna try to "grow weed in weed" mind fuck isn't it? Gonna use dry trim as medium in a pot. Just because . stoned thinking of random shit.

I topped my pineapple chunk last night. Cut between 4th and 5th node, so I can use first two for clones and upper two to put under screen like I did with sour sky. Once she heals up I plan to put her in her new home

HGK clone is starting to show new growth, so I'm excited about that.

That is awesome! Not only are you doing hempy, but that many 5 gallon buckets is gonna be a forest! You gonna run some seeds, clones or autos in them?

Cheapest place I can find perlite its 6.99 +15% tax for 8.8L 2.5 gallons. So 2 bags per bucket. $14 + tax, per 5 gallon bucket. And its mericle grow so it probably has junk in it and I can't even use it.
Hydro shop sells 16L bags about 5 gallons. And its 22.99 plus the Almighty tax.

Then buckets are 4 bux at home depot each. Or I can buy solid black ones for 10.99 at the hydro shop..... Each for a god damn black bucket?
Lol I'm still going to do it, gonna devise a plan over the next 2 months before next harvest how I'm going to do this. My veg chamber is small so I'd have to veg in 1 gallon pots, then transplant to 5 gallons at flowering, I'll veg for another week just till plant adjusts.
Might just have to build a bigger veg box.

Just smoked a doob of the plant I cut down early. Been running the ac a lot so its been really dry in here. Another day hanging for sure, but its not a bad buzz, trics are about 20%. Don't notice any strange fertilizer taste, only been flushed for 6 days. Weighed what's there and its just shy 2 zips, after removing more stems. 53.2 probably loose another 5 grams to drying.
That's why I weigh my weed wet, gives me a better idea of how dry it is. And when to freezer cure. I find when it drops to 1/3 to 1/4 original weight. The 180 probably had 30g in wet stem. So was closer to 150g on the plant. So when it gets down under 50 grams I'll toss it in freezer, as I dip into it and smoke lol.

IMG_20140726_204633.jpg

IMG_20140726_204651.jpg

Pineapple Chunk after being topped and the clone, which since this picture has had a little more growth in the center

Pineapple chunk is looking lush and healthy tonight. She took the topping well and is showing no signs of slowing down. HGK clone is still showing slow growth, but growth nonetheless. 7 to 8 weeks left till these see flower, so they have a long nice veg ahead still. The excitement is everywhere!

I think I've stumbled upon the holy grail of grow shops in my area, its about a hour and a half away.

Just got off the phone with the guy. And I got some prices over the phone.
Perlite 4cu ft $20 1 cu is about a 5 gallon bucket.
GH grow or bloom $13 was paying $20
Micro $15 was paying $23
5 gallon black buckets with lids $5 without lids $3
Batwing reflectors $30
Cooltubes 6" $100 8" $130

Best part is, he delivers with orders over $100. Cod. Place has a real shady name too lol kind of obvious. They don't advertise. Buddy of mine called me saying he seen a big sighn with pot leafs all over it and called... Something very conspicuous lol I'm not gonna share the name.

Obviously I wouldn't get him to deliver to my door, I ain't that stupid. But this ain't a bad place at all. Knowledgeable staff and what seems to be a warehouse of merchandise . says he got portable grow tents made by an employee. Most expensive one he sells is $350... And its bigger then some houses lol 30x30x10 foot.

That's my excitement for today lol

You've got plenty of time to get it built. Lately I've just been topping off the buckets for mine, they're going through about 20 oz each a day. Not heavy drinkers like sour sky was. And the little ones take about 4 to 6 oz

Back
Top Bottom