Phlizon 420 Sale Giveaway!

Ikea lasagne?
Ikea’s Swedish… does great meatballs though
I'm waiting for the cicada's
Yeah tou have a double up once in 100’s years thing this year in the US? Two populations gonna collide?

IMG_0250.jpeg

The silver trunked tree is a jackfruit tree. Its opposite my front door. We have a few Papaya trees in our backyard and banana trees all around.
IMG_0251.jpeg

The bugs my wife eats? Oh man. Gross. 😂. We’re probably going to her village next week. Really really gross bugs!

@Wastei @Carmen Ray

Ikea’s Swedish… does great meatballs though

Yeah tou have a double up once in 100’s years thing this year in the US? Two populations gonna collide?

IMG_0250.jpeg

The silver trunked tree is a jackfruit tree. Its opposite my front door. We have a few Papaya trees in our backyard and banana trees all around.
IMG_0251.jpeg

The bugs my wife eats? Oh man. Gross. 😂. We’re probably going to her village next week. Really really gross bugs!

@Wastei @Carmen Ray
Well you kiss Co so you might aswell eat the bugs too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've not once thought about moose meat in my entire life until now. @con 😆
Horse meat is absolutely delicious
Lol! moose is delicious if you get one at the begining of hunting season while they are still eating the water plants & are the worlds largest deer

I didn't kill it, I only ate it. It was from horse sausage from Iceland. I'm glad we don't eat horse in the USA, however..it was pretty good. 😊
Lol i thought you was kidding, lots of cultures eat horse i'd try it but it would have to be free range raised Lol!

I don't want @JiggiLotus to think I'm biased. Because I Deer Hunt every year and get a Columbian Blacktail Buck every hunting season in Western Wa. I absolutely love Venison. A Moose, deer, elk, antelope, or caribou are all considered "Wild Venison Game Meat" And a common hobby amongst a lot of outdoors people in America.

Horse isn't. :smokin:

I don't want @JiggiLotus to think I'm biased. Because I Deer Hunt every year and get a Columbian Blacktail Buck every hunting season in Western Wa. I absolutely love Venison. A Moose, deer, elk, antelope, or caribou are all considered "Wild Venison Game Meat" And a common hobby amongst a lot of outdoors people in America.

Horse isn't. :smokin:
I don't judge 💚 I love venison. Black deer are beautiful animals. I've not ever even seen a moose up close! I can only imagine they're huge AF! I don't like to kill things. I will gut em and skin em though. 😇

Hi there @PhlizonGrowLight. Thanks for the opportunity to win and Try out your PHX4 240W LED grow light!! I do have a question though? What kind of led diodes is this light running? Is it suitable for a 3x3 grow tent? Have a good day, and thanks again for a chance to win a cool looking Grow Light! :bong:

Have you ever tried moose meat?
I’ve had plenty of Venison but never had Moose 🫎. Wait, does Moosehead beer count? I’ve had it before. CL🍀
There are plenty of recipes out there on Google, my favorite is Jackfruit salad sandwich, just like chicken salad sandwich, same texture and flavor.
While I can appreciate your opinion and taste. I am a Carnivore and as such do enjoy eating carne. CL🍀

Lol i thought you was kidding, lots of cultures eat horse i'd try it but it would have to be free range raised Lol!
I read somewhere about in the Philippines they eat dogs. Now I’m sorry and I realize it’s a cultural thing but that’s just not cool. CL🍀

Currently only using around 100w of power, so this would be an ideal upgrade!

Scotland, UK

@Trala
@OGpapa

(I tagged you two because anyone else may think I'm weird haha)

Back
Top Bottom