Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

Yeah that would be hard to explain 😂 to the insurance company 😬
Here's what happened to poor Bill

It wouldn't cost much to construct a greenhouse structure, simplify it with PVC that's an easy build. A good tarp with the right fabric.. boom. 🏕️
the first box i built was with 2x2's & 1/4'' hard board lined with mylar survival blankets & was 4'x3.5' screwed together with 90 degree brakets worked great, it's in my first journal

the first box i built was with 2x2's & 1/4'' hard board lined with mylar survival blankets & was 4'x3.5' screwed together with 90 degree brakets worked great, it's in my first journal
I've seen a few people use those blankets it cracked me up first time I noticed it ,they reflect really good though 👍.

I've seen a few people use those blankets it cracked me up first time I noticed it ,they reflect really good though 👍.

Con whats the name of your first journal. 🍋
Cons First Indoor Soil Grow should be in my signature don't laugh to hard it worked pretty good, i actually just vaped some Meat Breath from my first grow been curing for a year, but i sure would like to upgrade with this @Phlizon light for the big tent

Cons First Indoor Soil Grow should be in my signature don't laugh to hard it worked pretty good, i actually just vaped some Meat Breath from my first grow been curing for a year, but i sure would like to upgrade with this @Phlizon light for the big tent
Dont forget to tag people again then 😉

This is a stupid answer, but I do not know how to tag people.
You put the @ symbol no space then start typing the name of who you want to tag and it will pop up on screen, then tap the name and it should autofill the rest of name

Those were some full jars, very nice 👍
And your tent--> splendid 😊

Back
Top Bottom