Phototropic's First Grow: Pure Power Plant In Soil Under CFL

Hey photo I know your journal is basically wrapped up, but wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year's. Maybe we'll see one of those beautiful nugs in the notm next year ..

Hey photo I know your journal is basically wrapped up, but wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year's. Maybe we'll see one of those beautiful nugs in the notm next year ..

Heya Dabber. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope your 2018 has gotten off to a good start. It's been so crazy this past two months. Kinda allowed myself (and my wife) to slip into a smoke cloud after harvest. I was thinking today though, about how i wanted to check in on all of the folks i was following.

I am also planning on shooting some pictures this week to throw into the ring. Lucy and Ethel have finally settled into their curing and are tasting mighty fine. I'm going to pick out my two loveliest from this harvest and break out the big lights.

Also, exciting news and i hope you and everyone else will keep an eye out, when i start my next grow (hopefully by the end of the month) i will be running LED. Big bright beauty sitting in her box just across the room. Been shopping for new seeds this week and got myself a pH pen finally.

Well, off to poke around your journal, and everyone else's.

Thanks
For
Stopping
In

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the sub and reply.

I'm afraid the heat is slowing things down on me. Not sure what else it could be. I'm regularly in the 90-100 deg Fahrenheit range which is far from ideal.

Also, i think i should have gotten them out of the 4" terra-cottas sooner. That's where the nitrogen deficiency began.
Hey your girls look good I'm having the same problem

Attachments

• IMG_20191016_054906661.jpg
    IMG_20191016_054906661.jpg
    693 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom