Piebert 46.5 Degrees North

vtwin906

6 of these seeds went into wet paper towel after a 24hr soak in tap water. I found a 10 seed bonus in the 10-seed package, 20 seeds total. I have a bag of generic potting mix without nutes, will use in solo cups for germination. Want to grow a clone mother for outdoor growing next year, don't intend to harvest and bud from these 6 seeds. Piebert is advertised to flower outdoors well before October.... lets see what can go wrong eh?

pbert.jpg

I'm growing 420guy's Pieburt, first from seed and now from clones at this point and indoors , it's very nice but I think wishes it could get bigger than my little room will allow. It is very susceptible to spider mites. I have 6 strains going, haven't seen a mite on any of the other 5 for months...Pieburt always seems to attract them. I've been lazy lately, chopped one early yesterday because of it...right in the trash she went. I could have fought with it but these days I just grow new plants instead of wrestling with problem childs. All it takes is a neem application and maybe a trim and they go away immediatly but it had got kinda far into it and was looking pretty gross. Just a FYI!

We've been bringing in quite a few potted plants from the box stores so will have to watch out ... have never had mite problems but thanks for this reminder.

Sativas should have room to stretch, which is why I am hopeful these will be able to finish outdoors before October. I have the pellet stove going today, low 40's outside, makes me anxious about the AK-47 flowers out in the yard ...

Back
Top Bottom