Pigeon420's Return To Perpetual Gardening: A Video & Visual Journal

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Hi guys!! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I know I did, filled with family and fun. Attempted to set up my Christmas lights on the house but was quickly overwhelmed with the amount of activities the family had going on. So, that’ll have to wait until this weekend. Plus people say it’s suppose to be a bit warmer outside this weekend. I personally don’t care how cold it is. I’ve made the life decision to have fun in any kind of weather. So, this weekend it’s christmas light time!!!

I think it’s appropriate to refer to this time as the calm before the storm haha it’s quickly picking back up around here and the work load proves it. Yesterday morning I spent the first 2 hours of the morning transplanting and getting the seedlings ready for the next stage of life for them.
As I got started I quickly realized how limited I was on 3 gallon pots. So, there’s a mixture of 1 and 3 gallon pots. It’s going to be a bit more work but it’s what I have. The 1 gallon girls will need to be transplanted into 5 gallons real soon. I have enough 5 gallon pots but I don’t have the room for 10 of them. And since these are regular seeds, I should be able to determine sex before they all need to be transplanted. Does that make any sense? Haha sometime it just sounds good in my head.

VEG ROOM

The big water, feed and transplant day was yesterday so everyone is in there rightful positions under the lights and ready for some love. The sights in here are really somethin. It’s nice to walk into a filling garden knowing that the future is bright. The relief of not having bugs is massive. It allows me a little more peace of mind as I stroll through to appreciate what I have going on.
Moving right in we start with the Jack Skellingtons

JACK SKELLINGTON (week5)

These girls are just finally starting to give me some structure to work with and train. They’ve gotten bushy enough now that I can begin to tie down and bend. The first girl here has quite the look to her. She’s so short and bushy I love it!

C4DDD6DE-D8F7-479B-9516-B4CFB0E26B3F.jpeg

(From Above)
D0D33FB4-DF51-45E3-AB8C-B3E9BA388838.jpeg

JACK (2)
4E58509E-1DBA-469C-9CA4-C19ED7A9BA66.jpeg
(From Above)
7D39F400-7506-45AC-A23D-9CDE908BA88F.jpeg

(Together as a pair)
5BBEBA36-EFA3-4111-919D-54FB4ABADA1F.jpeg

CHOCOLATE THAI (week2)

Freshly transplanted and ready to go, these girls are looking great. Some of them are recovering from some sort of disformity. I’m not the least bit surprised because of how old these seeds are and how poorly they’ve been stored. Quite frankly I’m surprised they even germinated. It’s just a testimate to how resilient these plants really are.
There’s another 4 that need to be transplanted I’m just waiting until the pots are washed and ready before I put them in.

FBECCE92-80B6-4C60-B073-FA6DDF491195.jpeg

It’s about time we’ve got ourself a crowd in here and it’s only going to get busier!

FLOWER ROOM

I can barely bring myself to words to explain just how big this girl is. I can no longer take her in and out of the flower room for waterings and feedings. I have to bring in a tote and place her inside of it so I can water her and collect the run off to pour out somewhere else. So, that’s now a chore. Haha. Let’s take a look shall we?

19F413E8-F2CF-4E8B-8640-46A5572D82BC.jpeg
4BC1DC7D-E493-49F7-8367-E8A7958A64F8.jpeg
E40FCC54-47E8-4049-A336-74297272F47D.jpeg
86FE40C1-2E84-412D-997F-AFD6EAAFA54A.jpeg

She is something else! Going to keep a close eye on her and make sure she stays cleaned up and fed. I don’t want anything to go wrong with her. It’s going to be fun feeding her and making sure she stays as healthy as possible and pretty as possible.

Thanks guys for swinging through the garden. I really appreciate you taking the time to see wjHs growing on.
Have a great work week and I’ll see ya soon!

:high-five:

No space for all ten... You need a new tent lol
Garden is fantastic :hug:
It fills my heart with joy when you speak of spending quality time with your family
Hugs to the little pigeon :hug:

Thanks guys she’s really getting thirsty every two days! I totally should have put her in a 10 gallon pot at least. But she’s not. Shes in a 5 gallon. So this will be interesting and totally too much work. Haha but that’s what I signed up for.

Have a great weekend guys!!! See you Monday!

:passitleft:

:high-five:

My big girl is in a 7gal taking up 80% of my 4x4 tent drinks like a champ too! Water a gallon every other day! Thirsty gal.

Hope the picture is ok!

She looks great though pigeons so keep doing what your doing ! I’m sure she will pay off in the end !

@Pigeons420 ,

I'm a bit late to the party, as I had to take summers off growing as my previous environment got far too hot that time of year.

I just wanted to say what I great surprise it was to find your Journal. When I began growing you were my main source of knowledge and video content. I have tuned in to many live broadcasts and certainly watched everything I could get my hands on.

In a nutshell, thanks for all the content you put out. It helps, it motivates, and it makes one feel like they're not alone on this journey with only internet text articles for assistance.

I'm also from Canada, and now that this shroud can be lifted I hope to share your channel and grow journal with anyone who might be interested.

Thanks again for being a leader to many.

Moss.

Hi Moss and welcome to the party! It’s a pleasure to have you join in on the excitement.

For everyone to see I have started another journal. This one is going to be exciting and have things I’ve never tried before. (This journal will still remain as a place for me to vent and relax)

A Little Bit of Sponsored Fun w/Pigeons420

Back
Top Bottom