Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Hey Pigeon,
Great to hear you got all candied up.
As for the bottom pic I was going to agree with everyone else until I saw the section on the right just above the fan leaf that is out of focus. That looks more like a little girl to me then a little boy. Either way I will give it more time before you make the final decision. I will say though, my eyes suck since I have gotten older.

Having nothing but positive thoughts that it is a little girl plant that just is a little butch.
Cheers

Hey thanks for swinging through OG!!

You know I though the exact same thing! But the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. So he got pitched into the trash. Not even going to throw him to the hash bag hahah.

Your positive thoughts go a long way around here Sir, thanks you!!

:love: :hug:

Happy Monday Friends!!

image34726.jpg

Loving your setup Pigeon.

Happy MJ Monday to you too Pidge!

Hey thanks for swinging through OG!!

You know I though the exact same thing! But the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. So he got pitched into the trash. Not even going to throw him to the hash bag hahah.

Your positive thoughts go a long way around here Sir, thanks you!!

:love: :hug:
My deepest condolences for your loss.

I am sure he is in a better place now, in male MJ heaven!
Rest in peace.

That was a quick service.....

Now I'll spend the next hour uploading photos! Sure wish I didn't have to do one at a time!

image34729.jpg

***MONDAY UPDATE***

Good day familia!

I hope you are all well and ready for another beautiful week ahead of us. I hope everyone got a full tummy of their children's candy. I know I did. I went to bed with a sore tummy :rofl:

Let's get right to it!

FLOWER ROOM

JACKELOPE
She's a bit skinny but she's flowering very well. Keep it up little one!

image34731.jpg
image34732.jpg
image34733.jpg

JACK HERER
Jack by far smells the strongest. She is very potent and you smell her first when you walk in the room. I can't wait to see the final product!

image34734.jpg
image34735.jpg
image34736.jpg

TOP DAWG
Still very twisted. There is some nice spots to her. She's coming along strong and eating nothing. Moving on!

image34737.jpg

ORKA
:slide::dreamy: I love this girl. She's so big! It's getting harder and harder to get her in and out of the room.

image34738.jpg
image34739.jpg
image34740.jpg
image34741.jpg
image34742.jpg

8BALL KUSH
She's looking lush and thick. Love what's happening here!

image34743.jpg
image34744.jpg
image34745.jpg
image34746.jpg

SUPER HAZE
She is getting fed twice as much as the others, starting last week. So I hope to see some greener leaves in the next couple days.

image34751.jpg
image34749.jpg
image34752.jpg

JABB'S STASH
The latest girl to hit the flower room she is looking promising. She's certainly female and I'm excited! That's 2 outta 3 so far, I'll take that!

image34747.jpg
image34748.jpg
image34750.jpg

VEG ROOM
The autos are back in full swing. And I couldn't be happier. Thing we're looking bleak but we're headed for glory now

AUTOS: WHITE WIDOW, PINEAPPLES EXPRESS, OG KUSH

image34753.jpg
image34754.jpg

Thanks for swinging in today folks!

Back home now :lot-o-toke: Acupuncture today for my shoulder. I say my meds work better :passitleft:

Haha I could never stay still long enough for that shit. ADHD :rofl: I didn't find it very relaxing either.

Back
Top Bottom