Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Good day to you my friend, looking forward to the update, I will be doing mine tonight. I had a lovely surprise this morning in the post, will pm you the details, you an family have a great day and an even better weekend.

Hey you too my man!

Excited to hear about the mail!! Can't wait to hear from you!

All the best this weekend my Friend!

Grats on breaking 100 Pigeon,
I feel like I missed the bus.... again! but here for 101, the start of the next 100!
I checked out your ak-47 smoke report and must say, :bravo: well written!

Will have to keep her in mind for down the road as a candidate of lovely ladies to introduce into the family.
May have missed 100 but the dance party at 200 will be much more lively ;)

My friend, can I upload a photo that relates to a non sponser without getting into trouble by admin?

Haha of corse you can! I'm not the boss here :passitleft:

Grats on breaking 100 Pigeon,
I feel like I missed the bus.... again! but here for 101, the start of the next 100!
I checked out your ak-47 smoke report and must say, :bravo: well written!

Will have to keep her in mind for down the road as a candidate of lovely ladies to introduce into the family.
May have missed 100 but the dance party at 200 will be much more lively ;)

Haha :rofl:

You're right!

You're not late your right on time. The dancing here never quits... Often I'm by myself and having a hell of a time. But every now and again it gets a little crazy.

:party:

Thanks for the kind words, OG. Let's keep it rockin for another 100 :high-five: :passitleft:

***FRIDAY UPDATE***

Friday is here and I hope you're all as excited as I am. I hope this weekend brings smiles and joy to each of you! I've got a boat load of hugs so let me hand a few out here

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

All the girls got a good feeding today. Made a huge mess but everyone got a good soaking.

image34675.jpg

I've added 2 more girls to the flower room. So it's getting pretty crowded in there! The noobies are JABB'S STASH and another JACKELOPE. So, I will keep my eyes out for males.

FLOWER ROOM

Lights got lowered and most of the platforms bave been removed to give everyone an even amount of light. With the addition of the smaller plants I need them to come up to the canopy level. So the big plants get lowered and the smaller ones get raised. Simple simple. Love the space!!

image34674.jpg

JACKELOPE
A little skinny but she's coming along. As a regular seed I don't have any incredibly unreasonable hopes for her. Unfortunately, the regulars got put in the back seat when it came to priorities and they never got a solid chance to beafen up.

image34666.jpg
image34665.jpg
image34667.jpg
image34664.jpg

ORKA
:drool: you're gonna see this girl in POTM one of these days. Just don't know which month!

image34660.jpg
image34662.jpg
image34663.jpg
image34664.jpg

TOP DAWG
She's starting to look a little normal!!

image34659.jpg
image34658.jpg

8BALL KUSH
Quickly becoming one of my favorites! It's she beautiful?

image34650.jpg
image34652.jpg
image34653.jpg

JACK HERER
She's so small and pretty. She definitely needs a bigger pot but I don't have the available pots to keep her in. So 4 gallons it is!

image34655.jpg
image34656.jpg
image34657.jpg
image34654.jpg

VEG ROOM

The autos are looking good but the Pineapple Express is still struggling. The Hollands Hope is looking great!

image34673.jpg

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND FRIENDS! LOTS OF LOVE TO EACH OF YOU!!!

Silly Pineapple Express. I had a lot of hope for this one!

Enjoy your evening, bud!

:passitleft:

I intend to after the week I've had. I also had high hope for the PE, id read nothing but good things. Mine is getting bigger but her leaves look crinkled. I'll pop some pics on me journal later. I've not updated for a bit so it is overdue.

Pigeons...they're so beautiful!! I do mine daily and you don't see the change as dramatically, but I get so excited seeing the weeklies. Bang-up job Bud! :high-five:

Just stopped for that and for this

:love: :hug: MUAH!​

Oh Jeezs guys!

Gone for a day and all the love has been pouring in.

The family and I had an amazing Halloween night. The boy got me quite a by of candy :)

In the garden I think I've found my first male. He's only been in there for 3 days so it could be a bit early. But I'm certain I've found all the pieces. :rofl: take a look! The pictures aren't the greatest. My camera will be down and out for a week or so because my phone is being repaired. Damn phone.

image2315.jpeg
image2316.jpeg

I think you're right. The bottom pic shows the stalk. But of course I would give it a couple days and keep an eye on it.

Thanks Shiggity! Appreciate you stoppin in.

Welcome to my journal! Hope you make yourself comfortable and stick around.blots of love around here!

My man. Glad you had a good hallowenn with the family.
Your girl is showing all the signs of being a horny teenage boy. Give him a day to confirm then turn him into compost.

Thanks my man!

These were my thoughts exactly. But he can spend the night in his own room. You know papa be paranoid

:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom